Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71209 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"Oh! Oooooh! Tell me!"

((World time is important! Birthdays! Date please!))
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 08:55:43 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

After wandering around for several hours, Ril and Lukas come across a corpse partially reanimated and built into the machinery, it isn't a Gnome corpse like would be expected, it's a heavily maimed human corpse. It doesn't appear to have control over it's movement and is hammering at an anvil, moaning in pain as it hammers. A Gnome occasionally puts heated ingots down and adjusts them occasionally, clearly using it for free labor. Honestly this doesn't seem remotely ethical and it feels just Wrong. Reanimating mindless corpses is one thing. Keeping the mind and nervous system intact and ramming pipes and gears into the corpse randomly really is just several steps too far. ..Lukas, this is just Wrong. I really think we should do something about it.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I couldn't care less but since it bothers you I'll help you fix it if that's what you want to do.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You wanna kill off that Gnome? You can keep the corpse if you want.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Sure Lukas casts Ice Impaler at the Gnome.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

"Vekuran, we don't need the drama. Just tell us."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kate rolls over in bed.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

Sure Lukas casts Ice Impaler at the Gnome.
Auto Success = It was an act of mercy
You cast ice impaler sending three spikes perfectly into key points of the spine. The gnome on hit.

"What is with you mortals and not liking mystery, you are all so boring. And no the drama is necessary. Cannot defy my orders, they come from the top. And it is the 8th of Doreksteh."
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Use magic to experiment on Gnome. What now?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am going to talk to this corpse.
Ril walks over to the corpsemachinething.
Hai corpse pers-

W͈̟̖͉̮̻h͖̬̥̺a͕͎̮̥̣t̜̻̩͍̘ ̖o̜̖͉̺̥̼nce̫̦͖̫̻ͅ ͇͎̭̯͇w̠a̻͖s ̠̺̣̫̱̼t̬̖͔̰̲ͅa̫̦k̖̬̲͉͍ͅe̟n̥ ̜͔̭̼͎̦sh̙̖a͕̬̳̞̙̜ḽ̲̪l̩̻̼͍̟ ͍̦̭n͓͚̼ͅot̯̹͍̜̫ ͚͕b̼ͅe͚͙͙͈̞ f͚̜̞o͉̩̺u̗̞͖͕̳͕n͚̜̫͙̬d͇̦.̹
̖̜T̪̗̟̼̪e̻̘̻͚̮̺et̺͖͚͉͕̤h̝̰̹̩̹ ̞̖̬͓̬a͔̲̩n̮d̠͇͓ ̟̙̠cl̰a̳̙͔͔̠w̬̹,͓̼̹̪ ̟͚͙̖ro̰t̠͉ ͉̪͚͓a̗̺̱ͅn̠̫̼̙͖̭̬d͙̱̭͇ ̱̲̫͈̩͙̼b̮ọ̮͕͔ṉ̺͙̺͙e͕͎.̟
̩̱̪͎M͙o̟on͈̮̟̱l͕ͅit̫̣̳̪̣͔ ̖̙͇̗c̹̩͖̥̩ạv̠̘̩̞e̟̖̰̠̱s̤̖͎̤ ͙͎̙i̹̭̗n̘͇͚̩̖ͅͅ ̩͕̩͈̲ͅt͈̗͇̗̼̝h̥̺͔̖̰͍̳e̟ d̩a͓̭̣̹r̜k̻ ͎̫ͅo̳͍͚f̖͍̥̺̝͚̯ ̯̣͉̖̦̲n̤̳̥̯i̺̰̼g̟̖̮̘̟ht.̮̳̙̲̞
̥̮͚̹R̟̖̰̱͈̬͓e̜̳̬d̻̣͚̝ ͉͓͖̜m̘̫̯o̱̺̞̩o͈̝̥̖͈̱n̗̖ ͎͖̗̲̘b͚̮͖̘̼ri͔̜͚̦g̗̺̥̘̩̝ͅh̼̞͔̺̞̥̠t̬,̗͔͙̗̳̞͔ ̼̖̮̟̘͓l͕̱͖o̗̤̪s̗̙͖̝̺̩t̙̲ͅ ̺̙͚̤ͅin͎͉̳̦̺̪ͅ ͍l̮̱̦̹͖͎i̖̙g̠h͇̲̯t̻.̹
̳̜͈̗B̳l͔a̺̳̼̗ͅc͔̰̩͔̫͍k̲̟ s͓u̙ṇ̭͕̤̮̻͈ ̲̺͚̹͈d̹̼a̳͚͓̖y̝̜͚,̥ ͇̟̮͇̝ͅt̼͚͉͎͕ͅͅh̤̪͎̬e ͍̹̪̰d̗̙̜o̳o̱͕r̫ ̼̦̳m̞u͓͎̯̰͈s̳̣t͓ o̘̫̝͕b͙̼̘̣ẹ̞̼͓y̤͙̖̲̰.
̟̜̱̪͓̭͚Six̹t͈̼͈̖ee̙̠̯̺n̞͉̥̫̪̯̬ ̦̞d̯̪͙̭a̻y͔͔͓͍͉s͕̟̹͕̩̻̪ ̮̼̙̝i̗̹̣̺n ͔̜͇̮̦t͖̹̠̘̪̩i͈m̻͖̯̫ḛ,̮̯̘̹͇̮ͅ s͎̭̗͙̻ev̰͉̥e̥̲̙͎nt̝͚̖̼͕̰e̯̭̹ͅe͈̞̳̣ͅn ͕d̼̱̲͕̺ͅay̹s̙̦̩̠̰͔͕ ͚̳͚͍ͅi͔͖ͅn͓̦̯͓ ̩̞̣̳̠r̫̻h̪̝̱̻ͅy̲̦̮͈̹̳̫m̗͔e̲.͉̣
̝̥̙S̰̲̙̼͎̗ͅou͇͈̜͍̘̫͉t͉̦͍̼̲͎̝h̺̹ s̫o͚̥̖̦̲̯͈u͉̱̩t͎͈͙h ̯͚͔̦̞w̳̼͍̼es̺t̳̣̱̻̳,͎̭̭̹̝̭ ̳̥̳̖̯a̫̞̪͇ c͖̬̜̮̱͙̮a̬̹͚̥̫̬͓șt͓̥̼̞̣̫͔l̩̖̻̭e͚̟͍ ̩͖̤̲͕̫͚i̦͔n͎͈͇ ̘̳̱̣̭a̭̟̪̯ ̠̞̮̲̼cr͎̮ag͎̝͚.̣̳̤̜̻̩
̺̪D͇̲̟̬a͉̳̺̗͖͖r̹̞̤͓k̫͈̬ͅ ̱d̞͔̤͙̱̰ͅa̳r̥͓̣k̜̖̪͉̜ ̗̰̣͚͖ͅNi̭͇g̻̭h̻̘t̞̩,͓̗͉͉ ̗̘̙͚̰͚e̫͎̼n̫d̯̰ ̲̦̜̦͇̙m͙y ̻̲̭̠͍ͅͅp̯l͓i͖̫̜̯͈̼̹g͓̜̭̮̝̰h̜̲t̩̙̞̫ ̯̻̯I̤̲͍̻ ̰͇̫ͅb̙̣e̩̠g̬̠͔.͔̖͙͓̪͙

...What?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((What the frecking hell did that thing say.))

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

((What the frecking hell did that thing say.))
((Read it dude, its not that hard .-. ))
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Yes it is all I see is a bunch of red squares.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Generation Of Destiny (Accepting new players)(So....title change)
« Reply #2338 on: May 12, 2014, 11:38:00 pm »

((You probably don't have the right font pack. Anyways here is the unzalgoed version:

What once was taken shall not be found.
Teeth and claw, rot and bone.
Moonlit caves in the dark of night.
Red moon bright, lost in light.
Black sun day, the door must obey.
Sixteen days in time, seventeen days in rhyme.
South south west, a castle in a crag.
Dark dark Night, end my plight I beg.

))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Generation Of Destiny (Accepting new players)(So....title change)
« Reply #2339 on: May 12, 2014, 11:44:04 pm »

((Thanks senpai.))
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 174