Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71492 times)

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
Re: Generation Of Destiny (Accepting new players)(No plz)
« Reply #1500 on: May 03, 2014, 01:13:35 am »

The sun is long gone and night is passing very quickly. The air is heavy with evil intent set towards the village. An uneasy feeling is felt by all the heroes whether they are asleep or awake. A mysterious voice can be heard, but only if you focus on it.
Ahhhhhh the scent of the weak, it brings a smile to my aged face. Soon you weaklings will be eradicated from the landscape. And the progression of evil will continue. Oh what a day it will be, when the world is drowned in a sea of darkness. ((MADE AN AUDIO FOR THE FEEL OF HOW THE BAD GUY SAYS WORDS http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ho89KHgct8 ))
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:31:17 am by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: May 03, 2014, 01:15:20 am »

Aaand that is my cue to run like hell, always better to follow instincts, Lukas, you coming?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: May 03, 2014, 01:16:37 am »

((Aaaaand now, I find that funny, considering at least two of the six characters are pretty much irredeemably evil.  ;D ))

((Bigger overall evil, though, so I guess... This is going to be hilarious with two characters murdering people for no reason.))
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:18:30 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: May 03, 2014, 01:19:21 am »

Let's get the hell out of here Ril!!!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: May 03, 2014, 01:34:28 am »

Flee with Lukas, using the remembered path away from the Wastes, as well as a Lunarik's innate sense of direction produced by Laylines to navigate away. Onwards! To something else that is less likely to make a Thermolunariklear explosion!

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: May 03, 2014, 01:43:10 am »

Flee with Lukas, using the remembered path away from the Wastes, as well as a Lunarik's innate sense of direction produced by Laylines to navigate away. Onwards! To something else that is less likely to make a Thermolunariklear explosion!
Roll = 13+9
As you traverse the local area you spot several scouting parties with goblins and one half-fiend leading each group. You carefully avoid them all with great finesse. But lugging around Lukas is making it a bit more difficult, but it's still easy. Sure would suck to still be in the village. I mean they didn't do anything wrong and relaying a message over there wouldn't hurt. But you are to busy busting your magically explosive ass out of the range of scouting parties.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: May 03, 2014, 01:43:58 am »

Follows Ril! Shit why did we come with them why! ((Ninjaed))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: May 03, 2014, 01:47:07 am »

Ril whispers. Keep it down. And possibly a temporary lapse of sanity maybee? It isn't ever a good thing to listen to another deity besides Lune, Lune knows best, probably why he gave me a mental image of him facepalming when I went along with them.. Anyways, shall we head south? we haven't been down there yet.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: May 03, 2014, 01:50:33 am »

((I'm going to keep an eye on this to see how this turns out, but assuming these two cowards jokers escape, cutting our merry band of six PCs down to four in a town that's about to be overrun by goblins and half-fiends, do I have permission to summon some... I wouldn't say OP, but some fairly strong companions?))

((That is, unless we're all supposed to die, or be captured.))

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: May 03, 2014, 01:53:28 am »

((I'm going to keep an eye on this to see how this turns out, but assuming these two cowards jokers escape, cutting our merry band of six PCs down to four in a town that's about to be overrun by goblins and half-fiends, do I have permission to summon some... I wouldn't say OP, but some fairly strong companions?))

((That is, unless we're all supposed to die, or be captured.))
((Yes summon a buff fairly strong companion and i will apply your summoning bonus to the summon))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: May 03, 2014, 01:54:17 am »

Lukas whispers. Ya let's head away from evil lord of doom shit why did we follow these guys in the first place?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:59:02 am by Prophet »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: May 03, 2014, 01:55:57 am »

((Sweet. Now, which of my pretties shall I pick? Allow me to think on this...))

((Edit: Well, here are a few I took a look at...))
((One, Two, Three))
((And the total joke, "No way I'll ever be allowed to summon this one." number Four.))
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:11:43 am by Lyeos »

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: May 03, 2014, 02:22:31 am »

((Sweet. Now, which of my pretties shall I pick? Allow me to think on this...))

((Edit: Well, here are a few I took a look at...))
((One, Two, Three))
((And the total joke, "No way I'll ever be allowed to summon this one." number Four.))
Roll = 18
You successfully summon a Destrachan without a summoning circle. It appears to be larger than an average beast of its nature. With your practice in summoning you gain +1 to summoning (Your summoning bonus increases by 1).

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: May 03, 2014, 02:24:46 am »

Tayety suddenly awakens at the end of her sleep-summoning and looks around for Vlad, slightly confused by why this even happened.

"Guess the hammer possessed me again..."

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: May 03, 2014, 02:28:46 am »

Oh it appears one of our heroes has risen, good. Only a few more before the assault will begin. And a glorious battle will be over before it started.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 174