Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71535 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Generation Of Destiny (Accepting new players)
« Reply #1335 on: May 01, 2014, 07:17:40 pm »

((Lukas is the psycho baby eater. Tayeth is kinda of between evil and neutral. At least that's what i gathered so far.))

((If i'm wrong feel free to call me stupid Lyeos.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: May 01, 2014, 07:19:38 pm »

(( i did find it a little silly how everyone turned into psychopathic baby eaters, pretty much. Ah, well. ))
((Ril Can't hurt children, it is part of his nature as a Lunarik.))

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: May 01, 2014, 07:33:10 pm »

((Continue bonding as a group or no story....seriously just pass time... Tomorrow story time ok? Cuz i gots to work on my homework atm sorry buddies )) ((Or you could do other stuff))
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: May 01, 2014, 08:07:44 pm »

Kate is sniffing a stain in the corner.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: May 02, 2014, 02:19:12 am »

((You never did roll for my spell making attempts.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: May 02, 2014, 02:21:48 am »

Lukas starts to experiment on its blood with magic.
Roll = 18
As you mess around you seem to get an idea for a blood based spell. However it can only be used when it is outside the body. (DESIGN YOUR BLOOD MAGIC GOOD SIR just make it you got the idea which is enough to know and create the spell)
(ninja'ed)
((uhmmmmmm the whats this prophet))
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: May 02, 2014, 03:54:21 am »

((Shit sorry.)) ((Wow I'm forgetful today.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: May 02, 2014, 07:38:40 am »

((Tayeth is sorta in the "gray area" in terms of alignment. Like, so gray she's three-fourths of a half step to the left of twice the distance from any real alignment. I'll go with somewhere between Neutral Evil and Chaotic Neutral, though her... Final goals or whatever are somewhere up in that crazy Good alignment area.))

((Edit, completely unrelated. Kevak, every time I see that blue-haired, angsty-lookin' avatar of yours, I get the urge to run him over with a lawn mower and shoot him. Repeatedly.  :) ))

"Kate! Why don't you join us?"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 10:43:05 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: May 02, 2014, 05:09:20 pm »

((Really? I want to hug his avatar.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: May 02, 2014, 05:12:51 pm »

((Shhh! Social interaction with Ril! Now! You two are like... Hmm... The characters that cease to exist when not around the others!))

((Hmm. Oh! Here. Prophet. Sharing is caring, right? I want to hug Kevak, then kill him, bake him into a pie, and feed him to orphans. SHARING IS CARING. I care enough to get mad at him for his terrible sleep schedule, so there.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: May 02, 2014, 05:14:20 pm »

Ril do you think this raid will end well?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: May 02, 2014, 05:24:14 pm »

I have no idea and I to be totally honest, plan on hanging out of the way to avoid dying.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: May 02, 2014, 05:32:54 pm »

I suppose that i will too but i think that i need to test some new spells too. So i might join in every once and awhile after i see how well the spells are working. I'll probable just join you over in the back after i'm done i don't plan to die anytime soon.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 05:35:14 pm by Prophet »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: May 02, 2014, 05:34:54 pm »

Not dying tends to be the best idea.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: May 02, 2014, 05:37:24 pm »

The way the goblins are acting does concern me though they are not this bold normally. I think something more powerful might be leading them but i could just be paranoid.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 174