Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71617 times)

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
Re: Generation Of Destiny (Accepting new players)
« Reply #1140 on: April 28, 2014, 01:09:19 pm »

((So we're at a campfire or something? I've got an exponentially increasing number of pages to read if I want to catch up.

D'sparil
A new Serpent Rider.
Clad in anti-magic steel plate, he has only grown larger and tougher with age. He rides a granite wyvern assembled out of the ruins of the Stoneborn Nests of his hometown, giving it a very rough, cobbled appearance.
Equipment:
Anti magic Plate Armour (resists the effects of magic). Decorated with bronze trim, it leaves little of his stony skin available to opponents attacks.
Kite Shield: A bronze kite shield. Highly heavy and highly solid. Is painted with a stony hand dripping grey blood.
Lance: A long steel lance for use from dragonback.
Mace: A large steel mace.

Rolls boost:
+1 to combat
+1 to riding
+1 to golemancy
(( I will write down your stat bonuses when i get home ))
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: April 28, 2014, 01:49:06 pm »

((I'm finely on my computer again.  :D ))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: April 28, 2014, 03:09:00 pm »

((Really... Are D'sparil, Ril, or Lukas ever planning to show up?))
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 28, 2014, 03:10:59 pm »

((Wait what are you talking about Lukas is not missing?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 28, 2014, 03:11:47 pm »

((Though he was outside the town with Ril? I mean, are any of you... Planning to do anything?))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 28, 2014, 03:17:24 pm »

((Yea later i'm simulating time because of my training and experimenting with Frost Bolt and Flesh Construct.)) ((So i have to wait for the others to post til its the mid afternoon or late afternoon/nighttime before i can post ic so i'm posting ooc waiting for the others and you to get the time flow moving.))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 03:22:41 pm by Prophet »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: April 28, 2014, 03:30:26 pm »

((Just assume Ril is making a pile of wild animal meat. He enjoys hunting. He also ends up eating it all.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: April 28, 2014, 03:37:39 pm »

((Congratulations, Ril killed: Three elephants. He also ate them all. He got a : stomach ache. Well, guess we're waiting for either Zal to force time forwards, or Playergamer, Giglamesh, or KJ to do something.))

((You also never explained why you were creepin' on my profile, Kevak.))
((Here, Zal. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhqxoMawGLI))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 03:42:01 pm by Lyeos »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 28, 2014, 03:39:52 pm »

((ya pretty much.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: April 28, 2014, 03:48:58 pm »

((Congratulations, Ril killed: Three elephants. He also ate them all. He got a : stomach ache. Well, guess we're waiting for either Zal to force time forwards, or Playergamer, Giglamesh, or KJ to do something.))

((You also never explained why you were creepin' on my profile, Kevak.))
((Here, Zal. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhqxoMawGLI))

((Checking your gender lawl. And Ril would be able to eat that with no problem. It would just pass through his system a bit quicker then normal.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: April 28, 2014, 03:50:51 pm »

((...Why? Although that's not as creepy as checking my age. And I don't even want to think about that.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 28, 2014, 03:52:51 pm »

((...Why? Although that's not as creepy as checking my age. And I don't even want to think about that.))
((I wasn't sure what gender you were lawl.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: April 28, 2014, 03:55:54 pm »

((What does it matter? Everybody knows I'm going to die alone in my ill-fated efforts to kill roughly 97% of the Earth's population. In the end, my gender will matter very little.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 28, 2014, 03:59:35 pm »

((Kevak do you just have some secret list of super traps in your room for ever game iv seen you post like four trap character sheets since iv started playing as lukas.))

((Kevak i want to tell you that their is nothing you can do that will creep me out  in fact a think all this trap characters are pretty cool i might have to try and play as a trap after Lukas dies or i can just stick to playing hermaphrodites huummm i don't know i'll have to think about all the options for my next generation character.))

((You can't creep me out mainly because iv have sought out a lot of creepy things on the internet and just decided that this is the internet and that being creepy is kinda fun.  :P )) ((Traumatize the viewers yes YES!))

((Stop ninjaing me or i just need to type faster?))

((I have no idea why i feel so excited right now.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 28, 2014, 04:02:48 pm »

((What does it matter? Everybody knows I'm going to die alone in my ill-fated efforts to kill roughly 97% of the Earth's population. In the end, my gender will matter very little.))
((Yes it does matter, it means you can go trapping as you bring about the end.))

((Kevak do you just have some secret list of super traps in your room for ever game iv seen you post like four trap character sheets since iv started playing as lukas.))

((Kevak i want to tell you that their is nothing you can do that will creep me out  in fact a think all this trap characters are pretty cool i might have to try and play as a trap after Lukas dies or i can just stick to playing hermaphrodites huummm i don't know i'll have to think about all the options for my next generation character.))

((You can't creep me out mainly because iv have sought out a lot of creepy things on the internet and just decided that this is the internet and that being creepy is kinda fun.  :P )) ((Traumatize the viewers yes YES!))

((Stop ninjaing me or i just need to type faster?))

((I have no idea why i feel so excited right now.))

((No, lawl, I don't have a list of traps in my room, I just make them up on the spot, I type fast and have a amazing imagination for characters lawl. Also not trying to creep you out lawl.))
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 174