Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Grazer Player-Civ !!Science!!  (Read 3422 times)

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Grazer Player-Civ !!Science!!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 11:31:18 pm »

Note that carnivore also works.

I thought there was a bug in Worldgen that caused carnivore civs to go extinct, and that goblins had a hardcoded exception? Carnivore should work if added post-gen of course.
I can't find where Toady said it right now, but I'm pretty sure the carnivore problem has been resolved. Goblins were never a "hardcoded exception" - they simply don't need to eat. Also, ever since 0.34.04, historical figures don't starve in worldgen anymore.
Ah. The wiki's token reference is out of date then, I guess.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2014, 11:39:41 pm »

PTW
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2014, 04:55:50 am »

I think the tag you are looking for is BONE_CARN a creature token. And it does work, my kobold civs eat all meats, but wont eat plants.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

GavJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2014, 03:10:23 pm »

I think the tag you are looking for is BONE_CARN a creature token. And it does work, my kobold civs eat all meats, but wont eat plants.
[BONE_CARN] = eats meat AND bones
[CARNIVORE] = eats meat, not bones
Cauliflower Labs – Geologically realistic world generator devblog

Dwarf fortress in 50 words: You start with seven alcoholic, manic-depressive dwarves. You build a fortress in the wilderness where EVERYTHING tries to kill you, including your own dwarves. Usually, your chief imports are immigrants, beer, and optimism. Your chief exports are misery, limestone violins, forest fires, elf tallow soap, and carved kitten bone.

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2014, 09:13:06 pm »

I just tested it and grazer adventurers can't eat grass or lose hunger simply by walking across the lawn.
Pages: 1 [2]