Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Ye Be Peasants - Meeting With The Mayor  (Read 2783 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be Peasants - Meeting With The Mayor
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 01:38:17 am »

Reserve/waitlist.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 01:46:37 am »

Name: Shelki Stovebrick
Description: A gangly, slightly stooped young woman with unruly mouse-brown hair, a liberal coating of grime and beady eyes that always seem to be narrowed to a suspicious squint. Her dimples make for a nice enough smile, though, if a bit unnerving.
Shelki ekes out a meagre living by cooking her patented Mystery Stew for the local labourers, stealing whatever valuables she can get her twitchy, pale fingers on, and occasionally getting romantic with higher-class types looking to slum it. She ain't real fussy as long as she has enough coin to keep herself alive.
Weapon of Choice: Club
First Action: Pilfer some silverware on my way out of wherever this meeting's being held.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 07:43:53 pm »

Update just got deleted while I was making it. Grrrr.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 07:59:44 pm »

Name: Lochynvir
Description: He is a giant of a man, easily a head taller than most of the villagers. He has a thick beard, and short hair. He speaks with a deep bellowing voice, when he speaks at all. No one is sure where he is from; he just showed up one day, looking for a job. If you were to ask him where he was from, he would simply say: "North."
Weapon of Choice: The largest club available, using a two-handed grip on it.
First Action: Pick up the largest club and go to my home. Pack a small amount of provisions, if possible. Then follow whoever takes the lead when it is time to go.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2014, 08:32:09 pm »

Ye Be Peasants

Saying Goodbye

Kyle gets moving quickly, packing up for the expedition. (3) He finds some bread and cheese, and stuffs it in a bag. He also gets a couple of loose bandages from somewhere, and stuffs them in too. Afterwards, he makes it back to the meeting hall, and finds a spearman waiting to take the group to the caves.

Items Gained: Two Days Rations
Couple of Bandages

Enrico looks around for something sharp, (6!) and finds a sharp rock. He briefly considers doing something smart, like using it to shave off weight from the club, but then decides to just attach it to the club instead. After making sure it can still be swung, he heads back to the meeting hall, where Kyle is waiting to head to the caves.

Enrico's Club has gained the Trait: Brutal

The Masked One, meanwhile, is already at the caverns, searching for a weapon. (2) He does not find a weapon, but does find a patrol of two goblins walking past him. (5) Luckily, they do not notice him, and he makes it out of the caves unscathed.

The Masked One gets: Nothing!

Jackson Nix goes home to say goodbye to his wife, while the other, more pragmatic suicide bombers brave fighters look for things like weapons and armor. (6!) His wife is very happy to see him, although she is very sad that he may, quite possibly, and in fact even probably, die in the caves. She gives him a kiss for good luck, before he heads back to the meeting hall, the memory stuck in his mind.

Nix may Choose a Trait: Something to Live For or Someone to Die For

Selina Martin, meanwhile, goes home to grab some food, and perhaps some boots. (4) She manages to find, and make, some Plieta Bird Stew, which is believed to speed up healing from cuts, bruises, and dismemberment. She also finds a pair of sturdy boots for herself, which could probably stop a knife if needed. She, finally, heads to the meeting hall where everyone else, except Kala, is.

Items Gained: Three Bowls of Plieta Bird Stew
Sturdy Leather Boots.

Kala Thorston, looking at her sad, quiet little home, sighs and begins packing. (6!) While looking through her cupboards for food and medical supplies, she stumbles upon something that makes her pause. It's her husbands old leather vest, a relic from the war that took so much from her. It's armor, although barely, since they couldn't afford anything fancy. She grabs a roll of bandages, and some food, and heads back to the meeting hall.

Items Gained: Roll of Bandages
Three Days Rations
Old Leather Vest

..................................................................................

As soon as Kala arrives at the meeting hall, the spearman sets off, and you follow. It takes a few hours to get to the cave, during which more then one of you glances enviously at the man's spear and armor. Unfortunately, it appears that he is not going to hand them over. When you finally get to the caves, The Masked One is waiting for you. The men at the guard post appears to have breakfast set out for you, (more then one jokes about it being your last meals) and, when you are finally done eating, they push you into the caves.

"We'll pull you out if it gets too bad in there."

You can barely see in the dark. There does not appear to be anything up here.

Sorry for the wait, I got angry at the update being deleted, and by the time I calmed down, I'd forgotten about this. This took forever, by the way.

Spoiler: Kala Thorston (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Selina Martin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jackson Nix (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Masked One (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enrico (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (click to show/hide)
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2014, 08:41:46 pm »

Stealthily creep into the caverns, looking for goblins to kill.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2014, 08:44:20 pm »

Try sneaking in.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2014, 12:17:36 am »

Something to live for, I'll take that.

Sneak in. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Robot Parade Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Well, go on ... parade!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 02:38:19 pm »

Try sneaking in.

Quietly says, "Listen, we've got a better chance of survival if we stick together. Also, it'll keep us from getting disoriented in the dark 'til our eyes adjust. We find out what there is down here and take any weapons we can find. I don't know if their armor would fit us.... Each of you pick up a rock that'll fit in your hand so you can throw it or bash it over a goblin head if you have to."

Grab a rock that will fit in my hand if one is available so i can throw it or bash with it if needed. Try to find enough for everybody if possible

"Also if there's any way to mark the tunnels, then we should do that so we don't get too lost down here. Eventually, we're gonna wanna get out of here. Remember stick together, a string you can easily cut, but weave a bunch together and it's tougher to cut," she says drawing off her sewing and weaving experience. "If anybody gets hurt, I'll sew you up and bandage it."

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2014, 08:46:58 am »

Bump
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2014, 08:50:41 am »

Waiting for RangerCado and 4maskwolf.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Robot Parade Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Well, go on ... parade!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2014, 01:20:14 pm »

Bump? MIA?

(Not trying to be picky, but it's going on a month or something from now to May 2nd or around there. Is this dead?)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:22:03 pm by Robot Parade Leader »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2014, 07:35:34 pm »

Yeah, pretty certain this died.

*points at post above yours*

Never responded.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2014, 08:19:06 pm »

((If I, uh, may suggest something, since I notice you have a wait list? Kill 'em.. Ultimately it's your choice, uh, obviously. Have you PMed them?I'll, ah, step out again. ))
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 08:20:59 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2014, 09:49:40 pm »

is here. Wait for someone to kill an enemy, then steal the goblin's weapon. In the meantime, sneak in.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 09:51:58 pm by 4maskwolf »
Pages: 1 [2] 3