Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 3: IC Thread  (Read 27313 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2-2: IC Thread
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2014, 10:40:22 pm »

"ugh... I hate ships..." Selina runs off the boat and pukes into the harbor.
Janus walks out in the ship to see a vomiting Selina

"You alright kid? I'd take a guess this was your first ocean trip, 'specially since you're always riding that fancy horse of yours. How did the beast fare in our little trip?"
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2014, 10:53:37 pm »

"Ughhhh..." Selina looks a little pale and green, not able to answer. Her horse just trots off slowly, seeming quite alright as he stands near his master.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2014, 02:04:07 am »

She winked at Esori, hoping to get him to realize she was just talking their goods up to make sure the prices wouldn't drop when the merchant realized how much they were interested in selling.
"That's true; my dad used to say, Hometown Specialty Bread sells better than Fresh Bread, no matter which is better." Esori's eyes cloud over briefly, but he manages to snap out of his bread-reverie before he starts drooling. "A-anyway. He whispers an aside to Dustine. "I don't know what kind of quantities gemstones come in, is 4 barrels a lot? We should probably monopolize as much of that as we can, and then fill up the ship with cheap stuff, like wheat and garlic..."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 02:07:53 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2014, 02:35:45 am »

Dany manages to still stay asleep.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:14:08 am by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2014, 03:27:49 am »

((Timezones :I))

When at port, Ayleen moved over towards Selina's side, and patted her on the back.
"It really was a bad case of seasickness, huh? What say you and I-and probably Dany too-go explore the area? I'd love to follow up those leads on Julian's lost sibling. What say you about a trip to the common house? I suppose a good meal of fish at the inns would do your heart well. Oh, especially that of the red long-fin shorefish. I heard they taste juicy like salmon!"

She then looked at Janus, curious about what the dashing lad had to say.

"What're your plans, good sir?"
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 03:43:06 am by Tiruin »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2014, 04:09:20 am »

@Harbor peoples:

"To be honest, I will take a nap." Julian yawned, covering face with his left hand.

"Taking care of the ship with Captain whilst you guys were asleep was most tiresome..." He then moved toward the small cabin in the rear of the ship and slipped inside, closing the door with quiet thud.

Selina, Janus and Ayleen could notice a young man, covered in grey and green clothes, staring at the ship from between two tents closest to the harbor.

@Dustinori:

"Lass, if I had time to go to the tavern and stretch my legs and listen to rumors, I would do. But lately it's all work between sleep and meals."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 08:51:43 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 01, 2014, 07:59:02 am »

Selina eventually gets up, feeling slightly better.

"Uh... th-thanks... Ayleen... Uh... h-hey... I th-think someone is staring... at us..." She points to the green and grey clothed person.
[/quote]

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 01, 2014, 11:45:30 am »

"What're your plans, good sir?"
"Uh... th-thanks... Ayleen... Uh... h-hey... I th-think someone is staring... at us..." She points to the green and grey clothed person.
"I was hoping not to alert our watcher there, but I suppose it's too late for that now. Shall we approach him?"
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 01, 2014, 11:49:08 am »

"Sorry. I'm new uh... new to this..." Selina goes to mount her horse, but feels a little dizziness and thinks better of it, deciding to lead Epona instead.
[/quote]

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2014, 01:57:20 pm »

"Hmm, very well. For now, we would like to sell all of our meat, sausages, wool, and stingweed. We'd like to buy all four barrels of the gems and... 10 barrels of wheat, 10 barrels of garlic, and 10 barrels of grapes. We may return later to purchase more. Send those barrels to the Rosa Azul please."

Spoiler: money calcs (click to show/hide)

Turning to Esori, she grinned.

"So. Want to head to the inn and hear some of those rumors he doesn't have time for?"

Dustine heads to the inn

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 01, 2014, 02:11:33 pm »

@Dustinori:

The market keeper agreed to the transaction and sent his haulers to deal with cargo.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 01, 2014, 02:12:38 pm »

Captain goes to the nearest bar.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 01, 2014, 02:16:13 pm »

@Garshlow:

The nearest bar was a large, hastily built cottage. It even lacked a name, and the only sign it was a tavern was simple 'mug' sign above the door.

Inside, several workers were drinking and eating quickly, presumably having a breakfast before work. The entire room lacked rather untidy, a clear sign that the place was rather crowded all the time.

There was an elderly barkeep behind the counter, his face wrinkly and beard rather unkept.
SigFlags!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2014, 03:42:54 pm »

"So. Want to head to the inn?"
Esori quirks an eyebrow. "No man would say no to that!" and heads to the inn with Dustine.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2014, 04:12:12 pm »

Selina, Jonsur and Ayleen could notice a young man, covered in grey and green clothes, staring at the ship from between two tents closest to the harbor.
"I was hoping not to alert our watcher there, but I suppose it's too late for that now. Shall we approach him?"
For Ayleen, seeing this person was just like seeing the landscape--easy to miss, yet considering the person as her gaze swept over him: something, indeed, caught her attention about him.

Clothing? Dress? Mystique? She was unsure.

"Sure. Hello there!"

Ayleen waved at the man.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37