Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 37

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 3: IC Thread  (Read 27285 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2-2: IC Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2014, 03:18:19 am »

"[...]I-its not like I get... *GULP* seasick..."

"Hm. How's about a few tips on that matter?" Ayleen said, patting Selina on the shoulder, "I've dealt with cases such as these, and mostly by personal experience."
She grasped her Heal Staff and looked at it. "I won't be able to cure such things as personal queasiness so listen well!"
"The first thing to consider is your food. Drink lots of water-dehydration leads to seasickness. And your food-eat only lightly starchy foods before your trip, stuff like bread or potatoes. I think I saw a bakery nearby where we could try some of their wares for that purpose. When at sea, keep on drinking water-just about two liters, enough of what you need. Probably with ginger due to its tangy taste--helps the stomach. Also don't focus on rocking things at a short distance, stare out into the horizon to keep your eyes and ears at a stable plane of motion.
She twirled her staff and kept a steady eye on Selina.
"But then if you can't handle the horizon, close your eyes and perhaps cover your ears. You'll feel pressure but that's a good thing. If at all possible, I'd advise you to stay on deck! Fresh air is best for the body at those times, and the sea in itself is beautiful! Don't read or do anything that keeps your eyes fixated while the ship is rocking--especially in the high seas on a calm day! And if you have any other problems, I suggest picking them up with the Pirate over there. Or stick with me.
"Any questions?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2014, 04:05:24 am »

@Everyone:

Soon, all the crates from the warehouse and all the crates procured at the market were brought to the ship. That took less than haul an hour, really.

Then, there was waiting... and waiting... and Julian was nowhere to be seen.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2014, 05:55:50 am »

The silence was really unnerving. Ayleen glanced at the clock-and by clock, she glanced at the sun and its relative position to the horizon and looked at the rest of the people nearby, specifically the more Julian-oriented looking types.

"Captain, does Julian take this long with the paperwork? I mean, I thought we'd be hauling cargo until twilight but we're seemingly done before dusk.

"And by seemingly, I mean we're missing our Julian."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2014, 07:58:51 am »

Selina looked really confused for a second, a bit overwhelmed by the information, but then nods slowly.

"Uh... th-thanks um... I'll try to do that. " She smiles a little as she calms down a bit and focuses on looking at the horizon for a while to get used to the idea a little.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2014, 09:54:22 am »

"Don't worry, kid, if you get motion sickness, I can take you for a ride on Rose. She flies a lot smoother than a boat sails! ...Assuming you don't mind heights." Esori looked around, yet again, anticipating Julain's return and not seeing him. "Julian is taking an awful long time, though. I'm gonna go... tell him the hauling is done." Esori makes sure he has his javelin with him, and goes to the office, leading Rose up to the door by her reins.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:43:41 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2014, 10:00:58 am »

@Esori:

Esori quickly noticed that some people around surrounding a young man near one of these walled-off little cargo areas. From here, Esori couldn't tell who the young man was.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2014, 10:34:38 am »

"If that's what I think it looks like, then it's time to earn my paycheck." Esori jumps nimbly onto Rose's back, draws his lance, and flies near to where the altercation is happening. "Beg pardon, gentlemen, but may I be of assistance?"
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2014, 04:43:54 pm »

There was Julian indeed, pushed against a wall, blood trickling his chin, and a group of fairly surprised thugs.

"Oi, you kiddo get lost, or else!" One of the thugs shouted at the pegasus rider.
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 05:15:59 pm »

Dustine had followed Esori and arrived in time to hear the thug's comment. With a yawn, she pulled out her tome and pointed nearby. A bolt of lightning slammed down near the thugs, leaving a charred mark on the floor.

"Next time I'm not going to miss. Now scram."

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2014, 06:09:32 pm »

Esori quickly took one of his Wing Plates off his belt and fitted it onto his arm, and turned back towards the boat.
"HEY, ALL OF YOU, GET OVER HERE, NOW!" He turned back to the bandits, javelin raised. "Flee or perish!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2014, 06:10:06 pm »

"Oi ya deaf, you old witch-"

"Nah, they won't listen. Come on, boys - let's show our blondie that his crew ain't safe either!"

The shouting have brought attention of the rest of the crew!

~~Player Turn 1~~

Objective: Bonk'em all!

Enemies stats!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2014, 06:14:10 pm »

Dustine to 10-10, attack Merc A

"Hmmph, I'd say sorry but really I feel no regret here. Mind helping me finish this Esori?"

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2014, 06:18:17 pm »

"More like, I'm not waiting for you. Hyah!" Esori and Rose fly to (9,7). "I gotcha!" Hoisting Julian by his midriff, Esori rescues him and finishes his move at (10,9). "Might want to look for some new trading partners, boss."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:57:03 pm by shoruke »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2014, 06:19:07 pm »

((Please notify me of any mess ups in my attempted combat turns. ;) ))

"AtLEAST it wasn't on that boat!"

Move to 13,7
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2014, 06:23:51 pm »

((Please notify me of any mess ups in my attempted combat turns. ;) ))
((This, please.))
"HEY, ALL OF YOU, GET OVER HERE, NOW!"
Despite the distance from the boat to the pier, and the dock to the ship, Ayleen could very much well hear Esori's words through the breeze.

"I wondered why he unsheathed his weapon over there. Thought it was a common marketing habit..."

Ayleen to 12,7

"Flee or perish!"
I just hope we're not killing anyone...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:28:10 pm by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 37