Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 3: IC Thread  (Read 27324 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2-2: IC Thread
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2014, 02:17:05 pm »

Esori had to strain just a little bit to maintain his perpetual grin.
"Well, thank you for your time. Sorry to bother you." He left the bar, and paused outside for a moment. "Well, Dustine, shall we take a look around the markets? We can ask the merchants if they've heard anything while we shop."
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2014, 02:38:05 pm »

"Sounds like a good plan to me."

Dustine and Esori head to the markets

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2014, 02:51:16 pm »

Ayleen looked at Janus, who was strangely the only one left.

"Alright mister. What happened while I was away fetching our spotter here? Where did Selina and that potential client run off to?"
"Selina just wandered off, I got the feeling she wanted to be alone. As for our hooded aquaintance, I don't think he was a client. Just walked off, without a word. Didn't see any point in stopping him."
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2014, 03:33:32 pm »

Selina canters back to the ship with the news.
"If we uh... plan to stay... we can help the locals a little. Apparently a mine is uh... filed with giant spiders nearby." Selina seems nervous with Ayleen near her again.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2014, 09:52:42 pm »

Selina canters back to the ship with the news.
"If we uh... plan to stay... we can help the locals a little. Apparently a mine is uh... filed with giant spiders nearby." Selina seems nervous with Ayleen near her again.
"We should probably check with our employer if we decide to do anything of the sort. As well as rounding up the rest of the team."
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2014, 09:55:34 pm »

"J-just and idea... get the local to trust... us... Maybe build some t-team skills...?" Selina is fidgety.
[/quote]

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2014, 04:11:29 am »

@Dustinori:

The markets had lots of fishmongers, meat sellers, flower peddlers and simple clothiers working their best to earn coin off both residents and latest workers.

From the supplies that could be actually useful in combat, there was a medicine stand with 'honest' pricing, according to the selling lady...

Vulnerary: 400
Antidote: 400
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2014, 04:26:14 am »

Gi-giant S-spiders?

Dany gulped.

I-I me-mean... s-sure. Th-they seem like easy money.
I think we should... look around for more savory jobs first, though.

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2014, 12:55:14 pm »

"Y'know, just because a spider is big and all doesn't mean it is naturally hostile to humans. I've had a spider as big as my foot rest on my hand. It was cute."

"Though I sorta had to wash its hairs off before anything worse could happen. Also, of note when a spider is threatened? They spew webs."

"You aren't afraid, right? Dany? Selina? It could be a great way to build our skills. I mean, arach sweeping! We won't kill the little buggers, I hope. Just find the source of why they're there. It's too unnatural!"

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2014, 02:40:16 pm »

"Hmm. Well Dustine, I guess we should head back and tell the others what we bought at least, but before we do... I owe you an apology." Esori grimaces, and takes a slow breath before he continues. "I kinda... left you behind, back when we were fighting those bandits, and you got hurt because of it. So, for what it's worth, I apologize."
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2014, 02:41:53 pm »

"Yeah, I guess heading back is the best plan for now. As for the battle... It happens, don't worry. You were more worried about taking care of Julian, which is important. Besides, it was just a lucky hit that got me. Normally I'd be able to take a hit better than that, he just... I don't know, got lucky."

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2014, 02:44:53 pm »

"As long as you're okay, I guess it works out, right?"
"Still, next time I have access to an oven and some ingredients, I'm gonna bake you some raisin bread. I guess I can't promise it'll be soon, though." Esori and Dustine head back to the Rosa Azul.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2014, 03:24:32 pm »

"Hmm raisin bread sounds delicious. I'll make sure you keep that promise."

Arriving back at the ship, she glanced around and then called out to Selina and the others,

"How are things going? We've got the new trade goods as I'm sure you've noticed, anything else interesting or should we wake up Julian and tell him we're ready to head out?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2014, 05:56:07 pm »

It looked like Ayleen shrugged.

"First: I believe this town runs on mining and industry. Second: They have a spider problem. Third: Said spiders may or may not be bigger than my hand and/or arm. Fourth: Everyone's panicking about it, as Selina says."

"I believe we can do a quick run for them here, right? Helps reputation, if you don't see the goodness from it all."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2014, 06:11:30 pm »

"I... I'm not afraid of sp-spiders!" She yells in embarrassment... "B-but thats what I uh... thought... better reputation..."
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37