Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 3: IC Thread  (Read 27289 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2-2: IC Thread
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2014, 04:59:24 pm »

Dustine held her hands up, clearly empty as she had dropped the tome on the ground.

"Do you see a weapon? Geeze, just needed a bit of support so that I didn't collapse and have you guys shooting everyone because I'm a little weak from blood loss."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2014, 05:04:32 pm »

Ayleen held her hands away from her body--that her staff was in her right as she spoke.

"We're all unarmed and I'm just aiming to get everyone to not bleed out at this point. Glad to see the local guards here though!"

"My staff isn't a weapon (unless you include hitting people with it which would literally break it so no) so I really hope you'll let me tend to these people," she added, gesturing with her free hand at the dying people around her that she had thought would actually die once they dropped on the ground. "You won't hurt us, right?" ...
Huh, so their guards really aren't clad in crimson. Weird.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2014, 05:10:36 pm »

Esori rolls his eyes, sheathes his javelin on his back, and puts his hands up in front of him. "What, is getting mugged illegal here? They attacked us, we're just better fighters."
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2014, 05:36:12 pm »

Ayleen glanced at Esori.
"Technically, they attacked that strapping young lad," she gestured at Julian with a nod, "and had their weapons out and were making a lot of noise and sounded rowdy and gruff and had that 'I want to hurt you' look in the eyes (though I doubt it)...
"but looking it over, I don't think anyone died from all this." ...But that one guy smells.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2014, 05:39:39 pm »

"Fine, if you want to be pedantic about it, they attacked Julian and threatened Dustine and me."
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2014, 05:42:04 pm »

"And they did attack us. Just... you know. After we went to protect out boss."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2014, 06:16:53 pm »

"Getting stabbed is terrible. Thank you uh... f-for the aid Ayleen..." Selina puts her bow on the ground as she dismounts for the guards.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2014, 06:27:17 pm »

Janus drops his weapon.

"Look, we're all law-abiding citizens here. We were merely acting in self defence."
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2014, 11:59:00 pm »

Dustine rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Look, seriously. We're not criminals here. We were attempting to set sail today and these... ruffians attacked. Still not one hundred percent sure why though. Guess you could ask the one who's still alive."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2014, 12:03:50 am »

"Yeah we're all...
...Law-abiding citizens
Yep."

Dany drops his bow.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2014, 12:15:11 am »

"Look, seriously. We're not criminals here. We were attempting to set sail today and these... ruffians attacked. Still not one hundred percent sure why though. Guess you could ask the one who's still alive."
"You mean who is still conscious. The rest are alive but disabled, incapacitated or neutralized. I've checked."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2014, 07:33:58 am »

"Are you in charge of this group?" He looked at Dustine, but then Julian stepped closer.

"She isn't, I am. I'm Julian Descartes, head of Descartes Trading Company, and these are thugs that tried to mug me." He nodded at the beaten bandits. "And these standing are my bodyguards. I was returning to my ship when the bandits attacked." In middle of the explanation, the horseman mumbled something to the others. Few unmounted and began checking who of the thugs are alive - the ones that were breathing were quickly pinned to the floor and had their wrists bound with rope.

"I see. Do you have any idea who they might be?"

"None." Julian said defiantly, after a moment.

"Seems strange they tried to-"

"Sir, I'm a busy man, and my profits are hurting every moment I spend here. Can I go?" The horseman's officer looked at Julian funnily, but then waved his hand at him.

"You might go. These curs will be charged with assault anyways."

"Thank you, sir." He then turned to his mercenaries, and then looked at Captain Garshlow, speaking to him in hushed tone as the horsemen began to clean the area.

"Captain, how fast we can be out of the port?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2014, 07:40:38 am »

"The cargo's loaded on the ship, so we should be able to leave port fairly quickly, unless anyone needs to do something else before we leave."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2014, 07:49:24 am »

"No one needs anything, I hope?" Julian asked politely but...

"Great. Captain, prepare the ship. We're leaving Ren." With that, Julian took off toward Rosa Azul.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2014, 07:56:05 am »

"I'm going to regret this..." Selina picks up her bow and gets back on her horse to get on that dreaded boat.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:37:47 am by RangerCado »
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37