Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 264045 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Poll to Enable my Procrastination Addiction!
« Reply #2280 on: June 08, 2014, 09:59:15 pm »

((18 more days? Welp, looks like I have plenty of time to learn new Ki and PSI abilities and teach them to Supertoddler.))

Me: Transfer one bar of Ki to competence.

Me: LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN GOD NOW!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 12:07:35 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: June 08, 2014, 11:25:55 pm »

WALK TO MARKET

PURCHASE FONDUE KIT

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: June 08, 2014, 11:36:07 pm »

(( I say no. Neither of them fit the succubus description very well at all. Anyways though, you have control of Mitzi, so you get to answer. After you give the answer, we should cool it on all the RP'ing so that I'll be able to easily locate commands. Besides, we're kinda hogging the thread, even if noone's really showing up with their usual frequency. ))

((Gah, man! What's with the lack of love for alignment-confused people! Even my alignment keeps being called into question! What's the deal?... Seriously, I was joking. My character, however, was not. Now he thinks there are succubi in his home, so he's gonna lay low in the ruins of his lab. Under the cheesma cannon.))
Take a closer look at this text!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: June 09, 2014, 12:04:41 am »

40000x as powerful, your stomach has the same exact properties as Kirby's. (( GM's note: TRY ANYTHING FUNNY AND I WILL MAKE YOU THE COSMIC BAKED POTATO.

Power... OVERWHELMING

Where do I now sit on the universal tree of power?

Return to the shield world.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: June 09, 2014, 05:42:38 am »

You sit in the "Stole Prophet's colour that he made notes to specifically claim, you bastard" branch. And also, about the same as you were before, except you're now more powerful than Alaskan huskies. Good for you! :D

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: June 09, 2014, 05:57:23 am »

(( I say no. Neither of them fit the succubus description very well at all. Anyways though, you have control of Mitzi, so you get to answer. After you give the answer, we should cool it on all the RP'ing so that I'll be able to easily locate commands. Besides, we're kinda hogging the thread, even if noone's really showing up with their usual frequency. ))

((Gah, man! What's with the lack of love for alignment-confused people! Even my alignment keeps being called into question! What's the deal?... Seriously, I was joking. My character, however, was not. Now he thinks there are succubi in his home, so he's gonna lay low in the ruins of his lab. Under the cheesma cannon.))

(( Alignment? What? Are you talking gender-alignment, sexual-alignment, moral-alignment, species-alignment? What? STOP CONFUSING ME!!!

Anyways, yes. I noted that he fled to his workshop. That's fine, for now Emilia is going to be bugging her mother instead. Also, I think it's pretty hilarious that your character thinks there are succubi in his home. If I hadn't I wouldn't have let her lead him on like that. :P I'm gonna give it a while before we correct him and I still want Mitzi to try to ask him on a date for the comedic value of watching him freak out because he thinks a succubus is trying to seduce him. ))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: June 09, 2014, 06:26:09 am »

"I think I found a way to help yoooouuu!" *Lyeos flails, trying to pat whatsherface on the head, but honestly, he's probably going to hit a bit, eh, too low. Awkwardsituationinbound.*

Lyeos: Use my hero status to get a copy of the book as a gift for stopping the TG.

Lyeos: Head home and wait for the book to arrive, or, if the previous was unsuccessful, go ask Mitzi to use my money to buy a copy.

[0]Cancelled Actions.

((Has anyone claimed the color yellow.)) "Its fine if you need anything just ask me or any of my followers. We will try our best to help. If you need a place to stay i can have my followers build a house for you and Giegue."

Send my cultists to fight Poketwo and his army.
Smile at them.

((I don't know why but i just have this urge to be nice to Giegue.))
[7]Hooray! The traps are killing giant bugs. I have no idea what other universe this would happen in, so that makes us unique. Also, for future record "Trap" type is Super Effective against "Bug" type. This is useful knowledge.
[8]Your smile reveals razor sharp shark teeth and a reek that smells like Cthulu's gym shorts. Giegue gags but his species isn't capable of vomiting anymore, so he just sits there agonized by the putrid smell. At least Maria is trying to be polite, spraying perfume on her handkerchief and covering her face.

Maria: "Have you thought about eating some mint for that breath dear?"
Increase the potency.

Reverse the polarity of the electrolysis machines.

[2]It turns out that overdosing the pheremone doesn't increase the effect.
[4]Not really sure how that helps, but it puts a slight spin on the molecule that makes it slightly more effective apparently. Well anyway, the same two as made out last time said they definitely felt more urged to mate.
"Ask your mother! I want nothing to do with either of you! It explains why she's attractive and both of you cling to guys!"

N-n-new action!

Lyeos: Flee to the remains of my old lab.

Lyeos: Repair Tim.
[7]You flee, the Marchioness doesn't even bother to follow. Noone does. Noone really knows that you're fleeing. Or cares, for that matter. You get there without anyone knowing.
[4]Tim is royally trashed. You manage to get his brain back online, for long enough to pull a diagnostic file off of him. It reveals what I already just said: Tim is royally trashed. Hey, but that makes a good weekend project for the eccentric hero.
Marchioness: Wake Mitzi
Marchiones: "MOM! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

Mitzi: * moan and roll over, trying to cover your head with the blanket *

Marchioness: "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

Mitzi: * groan * * pretend you don't hear her *

Marchioness: * keep persisting until you get a response *
START ASSASSINATING THE PEOPLE THAT ARE KEEPING THE FACTIONS OF CHEESISTAN FROM NOT FIGHTING EACH OTHER IN OPEN WARFARE, EXCEPT ME

USE 99 RED BALLOONS TO DISTRACT THE MILITARY
[1]NOPE. As we've established Byron and Yusef are nigh-invulnerable, having already survived unharmed as the city was destroyed not once, not twice, but EIGHT TIMES. In fact, like in "Stardust" and "The Colour of Magic" it is their very power of survival that keeps them in charge.
[4]CMC cancels roll, breaks into song:
"Neunundneuzig Luftballons, off ihrem weg zum horizont!"
(( Fun fact, the balloons weren't explicitly or even strongly implicitly red in the original German. In fact, they were probably those shiny foil ballons, which is why they were mistaken for aircraft, or "UFOs" in the first place. And the song is not a love song. The English was pretty much completely rewritten and far inferior. ))
Noone else is distracted.
Have a robot fix everything.

Have a robot gather the debris and build ships with it.

[8]Hehehehehehe! The robot begins neutering all the traps you sent into space. :P
[3]The other robot was also confused by your terminology, building dolls out of the debris and having them kiss and hug. He plays out an entire soap opera-esque drama scene, much like Catbug in that one minisode.
((18 more days? Welp, looks like I have plenty of time to learn new Ki and PSI abilities and teach them to Supertoddler.))

Me: Transfer one bar of Ki to competence.

Me: LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN GOD NOW!

[5]Eh, it's more than 4 so ok.
[6+2](( I'm not gonna count that as an overshoot. )) SUPER SAIYAN 52.
4 Ki bars remain!
WALK TO MARKET

PURCHASE FONDUE KIT

[3]
[3]
I can't think of a good reason this failed. Use your imagination.
40000x as powerful, your stomach has the same exact properties as Kirby's. (( GM's note: TRY ANYTHING FUNNY AND I WILL MAKE YOU THE COSMIC BAKED POTATO.

Power... OVERWHELMING

Return to the shield world.

[5]I DON' TOLD YOU. YOU NOW BEAT OUT ALASKAN HUSKIES.
[3]You are the shield planet. Get your stuff together Cosmic Potato.
Quote from: CaptainMcClellan
CaptainMcClellan: Open a portal and hire a hitman from somewhere in the fictional uberverse.

Giegue: Get away from the smell.
[2]MAN! THE DICE NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING!
[6]Giegue flies away from the terrible smell.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: June 09, 2014, 06:48:08 am »

Eat a husky. VENGEANCE

Start finding things to stuff inside the, uh, me.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: June 09, 2014, 09:24:48 am »

Lyeos: Check my generator. Does it still run off of rage?

Lyeos: Build a new body for Whatsherface, using her input and the shadow beasts' power to make it as much like her appearance as possible.

((Moral alignment.))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:07:36 pm by Lyeos »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: June 09, 2014, 10:05:59 am »

Marchioness: "Come on mom! I know you're awake."

(( Oh. Well I'm not really, you're just being flanderized into the hero whether you like it or not. ;P ))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: June 09, 2014, 10:08:12 am »

Mitzi: *Remain perfectly still! Maybe she won't be able to see you!*

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: June 09, 2014, 10:12:07 am »

Mitzi: *Remain perfectly still! Maybe she won't be able to see you!*
[7]
Marchioness: * sighs * "FINE!" * goes to sulk in the corner until Mitzi "wakes up." *

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: June 09, 2014, 10:13:52 am »

Mitzi: *Because she can now neither see or hear whatsherface, Mitzi sleeps.*

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: June 09, 2014, 10:21:50 am »

GET THE COMMUNISTS TO REVOLT

FIND OUT WHAT IS SUPEREFFECTIVE AGAINST TRAP TYPE

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: June 09, 2014, 12:48:36 pm »

((Still haven't put a single Trap in space.))

Explain to the robots what I mean.

Moar ships!
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 192