Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 263417 times)

ckisocoa

• Bay Watcher
  • [VISIBLY INSANE] [VISIBLY STARVING]
    • View Profile

Attempt to wake CMC

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

CaptainMcClellan: Wake on my own and find somewhere more comfortable to sleep.

Giegue: Befriend rats.

Maria: Befriend new house-mates.

Tune of Dwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • You must investigate...THA BONE ZONE!!!
    • View Profile

Tune: Finish healing I guess

Tune: Go inside the viewing tower of the citadel
41315 THE KING COME DOWN.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Poke Lyeos a Third Time.
Poke Lyeos a Fourth Time.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Poke Lyeos a Third Time.

(( Cut it out before you get absorbed again! ))

(( @Prophet: I added a Wiki page for Matt: http://cheesistan.wikia.com/wiki/Matt ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Yay now I have a friend.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

(( You guys about ready for the second season to start? And would you feel ok if we did a cross over with Roll to Prevent Scurvy? Beirus wants to do a crossover by invading Cheesistan. No polls for this, just respond. The first three people to respond speak for you all, so type like lightning while I attempt to scrounge up food stuffs.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(I have not heard of this other game, so I'm wary of a crossover by default.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Yay season 2 and bring the crossover on let's kick ass this is our cheesistan only we can tormen.... cough I mean live in it.))

((But I will gladly welcome any new players that's not what I meant when i typed this.))
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:34:54 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

(I have not heard of this other game, so I'm wary of a crossover by default.)
(( Wow. Ok. I suck at advertizing. My pirate themed RTD: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138398.120;topicseen ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((I know that it is a game you run but I never looked into it but its more fun that way no spoilers.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

FINAL ROLL OF THE SEASON. PLEASE WAIT FOR ME TO ANNOUNCE THE SECOND SEASON BEFORE SUBMITTING COMMANDS! IF YOU DISREGARD THIS, YOUR COMMAND WILL NOT BE ROLLED FOR.
((The answer is you left it at your mom's house when you visited her last year.))
Me: Continue building the gate.
Mini me: Develop stronger telepathy.
[6]Ah, what the heck. I'll just let that mean "finished". The gate is complete!
[3]Dude, it was impressive enough that you spontaneously developed telepathy! Don't push it.
"Let that be warning to you!"

Visit justice upon a miscreant.

[4]Oh look! A litterer! You pop down and announce "I AM THE JARL OF STRINGCHEESE! LITTERING IS UNACCCCEEEPPPTTAAAABBBBBBLLLEEEEE!!!!!" You strum chords at him until he picks up the trash and puts it in the trash can. SUCCESS!
((really? a 1 and an 8? DO I EVER ROLL GOOD? Time to let my sociopathy run wiiiild))

Oh. Fuck. Fuck that scientist, fuck those lesbians, fuck humanity. No more comical nonsense, I'm angry now...

I'm fucking angry.

Disappear, you stupid homosexuals, before I consume your families' souls and send their withered husks to tear you limb from limb.

Use potato powers to make the palace compact to the size of a pea. (it's a giant potato for fucks sake)

Launch the scientist into orbit with a public display of raw power, and remind humanity of my existence.

Time for a spot of well earned vengeance, I think.

((-e: I gave into the darkness for a moment there. Holy fuck, time to visit a therapist.))
[4] You try crumpling it like a giant paper ball, but you can't get it down to the size of a pea. Still, it's pretty much ruined now. The lesbians are quite unhappy, but not about to leave either.
[1]Because the Mad Scientist's disbelief in your is so strong, you cannot affect him. (That's what separates upper-case God from lower-case gods.) Humanity-at-large remains ignorant of your existence. Try shooting off fireworks, throwing a parade, and making a holiday. That usually gets people to believe stuff, right?
Attempt to wake CMC
[5]I wake and go "Mruruurfggfggrgugr... Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt?"
CaptainMcClellan: Wake on my own and find somewhere more comfortable to sleep.

Giegue: Befriend rats.

Maria: Befriend new house-mates.
[8]I find a dark, quiet place with a couch and fall asleep for another two or three turns.
[5]The rats are wary of you, but cautiously optimistic since you look like a giant white rat to them.
[5]The hobo asks if you have anything to drink, you don't, he is disappointed but nonetheless regards you in a friendly manner as do most hobos to all man and woman-kind. The genius compliments you on your nice dress. You think the illegal immigrants like you, but that one lady is giving you the Evil Eye something fierce.

Hobo: Praise Drinkus Alcoholicus! * drinks strange liquid from a paper bag *
Tune: Finish healing I guess

Tune: Go inside the viewing tower of the citadel
[1]No, Ckisocoa went to Microphonia to wake me and you are, as always a BLACK MAGE.
[1]You trip on the first step.
Poke Lyeos a Third Time.

[2]You're still phasing through him
[2]Same as above.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Well, well, well. The Cheesistani heroes have successfully defeated Kevakiyas and saved Cheesistan from total destruction! ( Sort of. ) However, so many things remain unanswered! Who is the mysterious person dropping Tetrominos from the sky? Will Cheesistan survive the unspeakable horrors Kevak brought back with him from the outer ring? Will Lyeos ever regain a body? Does he even need one? Will Kevak successfully poke Lyeos? Will Giegue and Maria become permanent citizens? And will Matt ever find his car!?

Find out in SEASON TWO

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Does that mean we can post commands now?))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

((Does that mean we can post commands now?))
(( No. ))

SEASON TWO!

((That does.))
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 192