Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: ZombWorld  (Read 2383 times)

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
Re: ZombWorld
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2014, 05:49:50 pm »

(Sorry, I was waiting for everyone to post, but missed one.)
Jordan
It doesn't look like theres a lot around, just a whole load of houses, most of which already looked already looted, doors broken in and windows shattered. All the cars around are expensive looking sports cars.

Harvey
It doesn't look like theres a lot around, just a whole load of houses, most of which already looked already looted, doors broken in and windows shattered.

Kyle
The dead were cluttered around the fences like usual. A mixed bag of corpses stood there, some were old men, some were young women, and there was even a handful of children.

Alexis
The armory was a small building near the back of a base, with a heavy steel door, with a glowing green cardreaded next to it. Looks like you'd need some kind of keycard to get it.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2014, 05:54:59 pm »

Kyle sighs and after making sure they were completely dead he went to look around the base for anything that was out of the ordinary. Also, he went to look for his colleagues stuff.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2014, 11:19:49 pm »

Look for a house that's doors open, head inside to look for supplies, weapons and clothing.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2014, 05:16:36 am »

Continue searching for other survivors and find some open houses to raid for supplies, weapons and clothing.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2014, 11:45:35 am »

Look around for any bodies with weapons on them or anybody who would have a keycard. Head towards the admin block to use the bases PR system.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2014, 12:21:35 pm »

Jordan
You enter one of the houses with a busted open door. The door is in shattered about on the floor, and a zombie with part of the part of the door in it's chest lays on the ground, pinned by the weight.

Harvey
You enter one of the houses with the doors open. Besides the blood stains on the coffee table and the mold growing on the couches the living room looked pristine. There wasn't anything in the living, but there was a kitchen just across the room, as well as a hallway where the bedrooms were, and a set of stairs going up.

Kyle
The best place to look for others would probably be the barracks, heading there you swipe your card and head in. The only think alive in there was a few rats gnawing on dead bodies. A few personal footlockers were left open, and the rest were probably locked.

Alexis
Being one of the safest places to be, there weren't a lot of bodies just lying around, but the ones that were looked like they off-duty soldiers who died of natural causes, none of which were allowed to run around with their weapons or keycard. Just like the armory, the admin block was locked with a card scanner. Did you see that out of the corner of your eye? Looked like something was walking!

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2014, 12:23:38 pm »

Find a chunk of door and beat the zombies head in, then search the house for supplies, weapons and a pair of combat trousers and heavy duty boots. Any shirt will do.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2014, 12:24:16 pm »

After a quick inspection Kyle heads to the armory to inspect the condition of the guns.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2014, 12:29:11 pm »

Check the bodies for cards then return to the armory. Be careful to avoid being spotted by anything and watch out for whatever I saw out of the corner of my eye.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2014, 12:30:06 pm »

Go upstairs and look for some clothes and boots that are made out of a strong material, then check the house for guns and check the kitchen for bottled water and food bars.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2014, 12:36:38 pm »

Wait list?

Name: John Doe
Profession: Politician
Skills:
Persuasion: +3
Tailoring:
Chemistry:
Medicine:
Searching: +1
Fighting: +1
Shooting:
Handgun:
Shotguns:
Long rifle: +1
Auto rifle:
Biography: He looks a lot like a political pundit from a couple years back, but he'll never tell anyone his real name, so they call him John Doe.

A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2014, 02:30:54 pm »

Jordan

The zombie quickly stops stirring, dead. Heading after searching the house, heres what you find.

2x Flannel Shirsts
3x Huge Blue Jeans
1x Sneaker
3x Apples
4x Bananas
1x Jug of spoiled milk.
1x 10 pack of spring water.
1x Hiking backpack.

Harvey

Looking around the house, heres what you find.

1x Suit Jacket
1x Tie
1x Dress Pants
2x Dress Shoes
1x Bottle of Oxycontin
2x bundles of weed
4x Rolling Paper
3x Bottles of water
2x Bottles of apple juice.

Kyle

Going to the armory and swiping your card, the heavy metal bolts protecting the armory clicks loudly before the door opens. There are 5 zombies wearing military gear bumbling about inside. The armory looked near pristine except for two dead bodies laying on the ground that didn't come back, the entire armory is stocked still.

Alexis

None of the bodies had keycards. A loud clicking is heard from the direction you're going! The loud clicking sound stirs some of the dead awake. A zombie laying on ground suddenly acts up, grabbing you by the ankle!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2014, 02:36:52 pm »

Kyle grabs a quiet weapon and proceeds to kill the zombies one at a time.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2014, 04:17:12 pm »

Put on shirt, jeans and sneakers, put everything else except the milk into the bag then look around other houses for survivors.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2014, 04:52:44 pm »

Kick it's hand off then go to the armory.
Now it never would.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4