Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: The War of the Elements [TSG] This game is very, very dead.  (Read 20780 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: The War of the Elements [TSG] Part 1: The Prologue
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2014, 07:13:34 pm »

"How do I know that you are no t the enemy using subterfuge on me right now?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2014, 07:17:25 pm »

Greet Cain warmly then declare your eminent Godhood and demand he bow before you as the first disciple of the bean!

Better yet let's be the bipolar GOD OF COFFEE then blink and wake up from day dream about coffee godhood and then greet warmly but with a creepy smile. (I think we should make our self mentally unstable why because we can.)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2014, 07:35:44 pm »

"Hello, Cain. I hope you've been having a good day. I'd also like to inform you that I AM THE GOD OF COFFEE AND I DEMAND YOU BOW TO MY MAJESTY!"
"Wha? Oh, sorry, just having a bit of a...Daydream."

You give a creepy smile as you say this.
"Great. You're insane, too. This is just great."
"So, how do I know that you're not the enemy using subterfuge on me right now, huh?!
"You don't, or at least until we either find Light or the Dark team's Water. Certainly doesn't help that I'm only barely light-aligned anyways. Now, cast a flight spell. I need to know that you are, in fact, Knoton."
Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 08:05:41 pm by flameboy99 »
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2014, 07:44:15 pm »

Cast graceless flight. While flying scream i'm a bird hahahahah.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

daemen

• Bay Watcher
  • The ever evolving and malleable me
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2014, 08:36:47 pm »

Demand he cast a water spell so we know he's not arrow shooty guy who uses fire who's name I refuse to remember. Also cast graceless flight. Then of course we must demand he bow down and become the first disciple of the bean... With followers comes power.. we shall summon the coffee!!
“Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.”

dawnstar

• Bay Watcher
  • Chaos, panic, disorder...my work here is done.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2014, 10:16:36 am »

Demand he cast a water spell so we know he's not arrow shooty guy who uses fire who's name I refuse to remember. Also cast graceless flight. Then of course we must demand he bow down and become the first disciple of the bean... With followers comes power.. we shall summon the coffee!!
+1. WE ARE THE BOY KING GOD OF COFFEE
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 12:51:57 pm by dawnstar »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2014, 02:08:42 pm »

+1. WE ARE THE BOY KING GOD OF COFFEE

Yes yes we shall one day rule all the idiot mortals for. ARE THE GOFFEE GOD.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2014, 10:35:56 pm »

You cast Graceless Flight and send yourself flying, while screaming "I'm a bird!" and giggling like a maniac.
Cain looks slightly scared by all this.
You come to a halt, and head back to Cain.
"I demand that you bow to me, and become the first disciple of Knoton, the Bean God! With worshippers, I shall gain power, and soon, use the infinite strength of Coffee to crush my foes!"
"Sure, and maybe Masou will turn out to be a good guy who wants to help us and is concerned for our well being after all", he replies with a blasphemously sarcastic tone.
"At the very least, cast some water magic so I know you're Cain and not Masou."
"Doing that right now would be a bad idea. Sorcerers have to have a source of their element nearby, and we're a bit far from any pools. I carry around bottles of water with me for emergencies, but I don't want to waste one on a simple request; we could get attacked by something more dangerous than a simple Golem manifestation. Now, can we please get moving? I promise I'll show you my powers at the first natural pool we find. There's several down here, being the domain of Light Water."
Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2014, 10:50:45 pm »

Good good pat knife and say "And if you can't prove it or try to trick us we can do more then just cast spells i have played to many bay12 games to die in such a sane world. JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT COFFEE GOD!  :P

daemen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2014, 11:17:06 pm »

Follow Cain... While following him attempt to create tiny vacuums inside small rocks and such that you see
“Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.”

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2014, 11:38:56 pm »

Follow Cain... While following him attempt to create tiny vacuums inside small rocks and such that you see

That too. +1

dawnstar

• Bay Watcher
  • Chaos, panic, disorder...my work here is done.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2014, 12:35:50 pm »

Good good pat knife and say "And if you can't prove it or try to trick us we can do more then just cast spells i have played to many bay12 games to die in such a sane world. JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT COFFEE GOD!  :P
Yes

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The War of the Elements [TSG] Part 2: First Blood
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2014, 06:47:35 pm »

You pat your knife.
"And if you can't prove it or try to trick us, we can do more than just cast spells. I have played too many Bay12 games to die in such a sane world.
"What the hell is Bay12, and what exactly makes you think this world is sane? I think R'lyeh would make more sense at this point. Now, let's go."
Cain has joined the party!
You set off, and you feel some small psychic connection to Cain. Primarily, it's just health, magic, and inventory, with some limitations, but it's still there. As you continue down the path, you try to create a vacuum inside of various small rocks. You find that you can control the air, if barely, but there's none inside of the rocks for you to control. If there was a crack or something, then maybe you could. Also, it would appear that you have stronger control over air closer to you.
Soon, you come across a large cavern. In the center is a massive lake. Slowly, it begins roiling, as if something unfathomably large was moving underneath.
"Finally...I've been waiting for this. Ready for a fight? Oh, and a word of advice. If at all possible, please try to manifest an offensive spell if you don't have one. I know it's not a Disciple's specialty, but this thing is pretty mean. I've had a few run-ins with it before. This is a manifestation I won't miss.

And thus begins...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

daemen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2014, 06:54:51 pm »

Once we see what it is we can better judge how to fight it but for now I saw we go vacuum! Create a small vacuum in front of it's face to suffocate it or on front of an eyes to suck it's eyeballs out. Manipulation spells used offensively rather than try to force offensive spells out of thin air... Har har

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2014, 07:00:13 pm »

We could also try to control objects in midair using our powers. ( No not COFFEE GOF POWERS even though that would be really cool.  :P )
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19