Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

~!~

~?~
~#~

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 3: Beginner's Emblem: OOC Thread! Closed!  (Read 48001 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2-2: Beginner's Emblem: OOC Thread! FEF Newbies welcome!
« Reply #465 on: April 27, 2014, 10:16:12 am »

Julian can Vulnerary Dustine himself, and she'll have a turn before the enemies to act!
If he could've, he would've. Julian isn't carrying a vulnerary.
Fudge.

Move to 12,8. Shoot Cutthroat A. Move to 13,8.[/b]
You can move into Selina?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 27, 2014, 10:17:06 am »

I am Selina...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 27, 2014, 10:30:35 am »

Janus, Y U runz away, we need your help to hold the line and tank  :'(
If I take one more axe to the face I'm gonna drop, even if I use a vulnerary... Ayleen heals more, though.

...If Garshlow moves into Cutthroat A's spot (or, you know, somewhere else works, I'm not picky), I can take Garshlow's spot and Javelin someone, and hope that Ayleen heals me.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 27, 2014, 10:35:45 am »

Overcomplicating stuff as I see :P
Remember that I said you can kill 3 enemies and leave one with 1 HP. Or leave him at full health and plant a vuln on Justin so he brings Dustine back :3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 27, 2014, 10:37:49 am »

I am Selina...
>_<
I always confuse you with Objective's Archer >_____<
Sorry. Bluh.

...If Garshlow moves into Cutthroat A's spot (or, you know, somewhere else works, I'm not picky), I can take Garshlow's spot and Javelin someone, and hope that Ayleen heals me.
That'd leave me to replace Garsh and him to replace my tile. :P

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 27, 2014, 10:58:45 am »

Basically, I'm waiting to hear from Garsh before I make my move, because my not dying this round is predicated on Ayleen healing me and he's in the way.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 27, 2014, 12:10:22 pm »

Janus, Y U runz away, we need your help to hold the line and tank
Remember I get bonuses when I'm alone. Anyway, if it's need I can just go back next turn. As it was then, if I had remained stationary I would get my fault triggered and might've died.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 27, 2014, 02:14:26 pm »

Janus, Y U runz away, we need your help to hold the line and tank
Remember I get bonuses when I'm alone. Anyway, if it's need I can just go back next turn. As it was then, if I had remained stationary I would get my fault triggered and might've died.

While it's true you fight better alone, that doesn't mean running off is the better idea. You could have used your vuln after having moved like... one space and that would have worked too. Racing off means that you've deprived our group of one of our frontliners, which isn't the best idea.

Edit: Also someone should move into Esori's spot once he moves, trade Julian a vuln and ask him to heal mean. It's time for crit chances to soar.

Editedit: To clarify, that should be someone like Bloodbeard maybe. Esori can take Selina's old spot and toss a jav at sword dude D while Alyeen heals him.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 02:18:20 pm by Swordstar »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 27, 2014, 02:49:57 pm »

While it's true you fight better alone, that doesn't mean running off is the better idea. You could have used your vuln after having moved like... one space and that would have worked too. Racing off means that you've deprived our group of one of our frontliners, which isn't the best idea.

Edit: Also someone should move into Esori's spot once he moves, trade Julian a vuln and ask him to heal mean. It's time for crit chances to soar.

Editedit: To clarify, that should be someone like Bloodbeard maybe. Esori can take Selina's old spot and toss a jav at sword dude D while Alyeen heals him.
I agree with the plan, since I don't honestly have any plan in mind.
I also agree about what Deathsword did, though he is a newbie, so he'l propably learn from his mistakes as this goes on.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 27, 2014, 03:43:40 pm »

If worse comes to worse I have a max move of 9 to try and help Esori given an opening.
[/quote]

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 27, 2014, 03:46:04 pm »

Next turn you do, yeah. Not this turn any more.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 27, 2014, 03:48:00 pm »

Thats what I meant. I would likely have to be the last move on that turn to get a gap in the enemy to use.
[/quote]

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 27, 2014, 04:01:15 pm »

Well, hopefully next turn, I'll be up again and can start having fun. If Julian uses a vuln on me, I'll have Wrath as well and then fun times will be had.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 27, 2014, 04:21:30 pm »

I also agree about what Deathsword did, though he is a newbie, so he'l propably learn from his mistakes as this goes on.

On hindsight... yes, that was silly. I'll just walk back next turn.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 27, 2014, 04:22:24 pm »

On hindsight... yes, that was silly. I'll just walk back next turn.
Like I said, you're a first time player, so you'l learn as it goes on.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61