Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: Forsaken's Agrarian Skies SMP Server [2.0.3] (Modded Minecraft)  (Read 41371 times)

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
Re: Forsaken's Agrarian Skies SMP Server [2.0.3] (Modded Minecraft)
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2014, 10:09:53 am »

Vis-a-vis islands being assigned, how will partying work? Bridges set up, as before?
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2014, 10:11:55 am »

Fair point. I suppose a chest full of warp books at spawn, only accessible by people assigned to that island? *shrug*
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2014, 10:15:10 am »

Oh. Wonderful >.>

Can I have blue island again, please?
Sure.

Vis-a-vis islands being assigned, how will partying work? Bridges set up, as before?
I'll teleport you to the island, no warp books this time.

I'm pretty annoyed though. Thought this would be fun and that people could behave. I'm thinking on how to handle it this time but short of installing a bunch of bukkit plugins to limit who goes where, there isn't much I can do.

So how this is gonna work is once I get home and log in I will open it up to people who ask and I will manually move you to your island. Bridges and such are up to you, as is protection of your stuff. I am going to give each player a strongbox which can be locked to the player who places it so that you can protect your stuff. Beyond that you're on your own.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2014, 10:24:29 am »

Err... how long until you get home? I have about 8, max 10 hours before I have to go to sleep.
I should be home ~4pm EST, maybe 5

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2014, 10:28:02 am »

May I join? name is andrea_2. Not sure if I played on any of your previous servers.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2014, 10:34:36 am »

May I join? name is andrea_2. Not sure if I played on any of your previous servers.
Sure, I'm always open to new faces but as I said I won't be home for some hours and I was forced to be a bit more cautious so I'll be moving people directly to the islands

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2014, 10:57:09 am »

Sure, I'm always open to new faces but as I said I won't be home for some hours and I was forced to be a bit more cautious so I'll be moving people directly to the islands
I can vouch for him (ah, old N@W times ;)).

Btw I'll claim the red island again.
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2014, 11:06:46 am »

Mind if i join you? seems like the isles will be full so i guess its better to just ask someone from the start

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2014, 12:06:12 pm »

Mind if i join you? seems like the isles will be full so i guess its better to just ask someone from the start
No problem! I created a red team but I'll have to invite you whenever I'll see you on the server. Or just go ahead and start playing on the island, if I'm not here (I should be back in 3-4 hours).
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2014, 02:20:24 pm »

Are all the islands claimed? Damm, I wanted one.

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2014, 02:29:47 pm »

Well, food's problematic.

Need food to survive, need food to make dirt.

Lacking in bonemeal due to trees taking up a fuckload and the carrots taking about 9 each.

EDIT: died whilst mob hunting because of lag and starvation. Sudden lagspike, 'LOLZ YOU HIT NOTHING!', no food, never slept in my bed because I kept forgetting, SWARMS of mobs RIGHT when I don't need them, suddenly go from 4 hunger to 0, causing me to starve.

Gonna need moving back to blue island once Forsaken's done with his work or whatever.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2014, 03:33:40 pm »

Are all the islands claimed? Damm, I wanted one.
Still 4 islands unclaimed.

And I am now available to do island assignments so I am dropping the whitelist for now. Log in and chat with me.

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2014, 03:43:09 pm »

Well, food's problematic.

Need food to survive, need food to make dirt.

Lacking in bonemeal due to trees taking up a fuckload and the carrots taking about 9 each.

EDIT: died whilst mob hunting because of lag and starvation. Sudden lagspike, 'LOLZ YOU HIT NOTHING!', no food, never slept in my bed because I kept forgetting, SWARMS of mobs RIGHT when I don't need them, suddenly go from 4 hunger to 0, causing me to starve.

Gonna need moving back to blue island once Forsaken's done with his work or whatever.

Wait, you can turn string into dirt?

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2014, 04:03:53 pm »

My game is crashing whenever I try to launch it. Like, I open FTB, select Agrarian skies, launch, mojang screen comes on, ticks along, and suddenly BOOM, crash. Closes the console and mojang screen. Any help?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2014, 04:14:47 pm »

Wow. This looks awesome, but intimidating. I think I'd want to try it out single player before jumping onto the server...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12