Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Roll to Creation  (Read 15572 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Creation
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2014, 09:24:04 pm »

CREATE THE DEAD ZONE AND TRAP THE GREAT BEINGS IN IT
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2014, 12:52:33 pm »

Blow everything sky high through massive amounts of Nuclear bombs.
(3-1) You only manage to summon a stick of TNT. You throw the TNT (lit) at the Great Beings! You only hurt one of them!
Gain the Giant Nebula Teenager's help in destroying the Great Beings in exchange for giving him an allowance.
(5-1) "Yeah sure. Whatever." You pay him, and he asked what you want him to do. ((Just a painful way of getting out))
Make the metal men immune to nuclear bombs and radiation. Also, make them into castes like before.
(4-1) You make them into the castes as before, but you aren't sure if they're immune to radiation or not. You don't want to test it right now.
Create Ghost Zombies
(4-1) It works a bit better than before. You make some Ghosts, and they quickly possess some dwarves. Unfortunately, quite a few went Stark Raving Mad.
DESTROY THE PENALTY THAT CREATING THE GREAT BEINGS GAVE US
(2-1) It doesn't work! In fact, you fail so badly at reversing the curse that you make it even worse! (( (-2) to rolls from now on. ))
Sorry for not doing much with my world,I was asleep.

Create sentient carp in the water that turn into giant Kea's on fire when they touch the fire-air and turn back into carp when they touch water.
(6-2) You create intelligent carp in the Water World! They even turn into Fire Kea's when they are not in the water! It's pretty cool.
Create a new, hidden world far away.
(5-2) You make a new world! But it is still fairly visible. And quite close, I might add.
Suddenly reappear to create something out of antimatter.  Something like floating space beta fish for the lols and because they would make great pets.
(4-2) You appear! Again! From where, you don't know. You make a... falling space tuna? When you try to take it as a pet, it bites your hand and continues falling.
Create a race of sentient Nautilus, with a hive mindset similar to ants, just smarter. The Nautil(i?) have the ability to mold their shells and form together into single beings, usually merging for life. There is no limit to how many can form under one shell, and some super colonies have been reported. Generally, however, most remain disunified tribes of Nautili.
(6-2) Well. You make a bunch of space Nautili. There now seems to be a bunch of lumpy shells floating around now. You aren't sure what to make of this.
CREATE THE DEAD ZONE AND TRAP THE GREAT BEINGS IN IT
(1-2) A Great Being steps forward after your pitiful attempt at making the Dead Zone. He slaps you, shouts "LAWL" in your face, and teleports away.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2014, 12:55:11 pm »

Tell the Giant Nebula Teenager that we want him to bless us with +3 on our rolls.

(( So it'll be a -2 + +3 = +1))
Take a closer look at this text!

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2014, 01:22:04 pm »

Reverse the negative roll into a positive one.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2014, 01:30:49 pm »

Become immune to all penalties, both current and in the future.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2014, 02:26:41 pm »

Kill everything.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

blazing glory

« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2014, 03:13:35 pm »

Destroy the penalties!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2014, 03:17:24 pm »

Destroy everything Blazing Glory has done.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2014, 01:01:53 pm »

Tell the Giant Nebula Teenager that we want him to bless us with +3 on our rolls.

(( So it'll be a -2 + +3 = +1))
(5-2) You order the Giant Nebula Teenager to give you +3 on your rolls. He doesn't like your tone, so he only gives a +1 to your rolls from now on. And it costs you an extra fifty.
Reverse the negative roll into a positive one.
(5-1) You manage to reverse your -1 into a +1! All it took was drawing a little line.
Become immune to all penalties, both current and in the future.
(4+1) You make yourself a tinfoil suit. This will now make you impervious to all alien mind rays roll penalties!
Kill everything.
(auto0+1) You manage to kill thirty-three Metal-Men. Yay?
Destroy the penalties!
(4+1) You destroy all penalties! Forever!
Destroy everything Blazing Glory has done.
(1+1) You fail to destroy anything that the voice of blazing glory has told you to do. You aren't sure why you wanted to destroy that stuff in the first place. You quite like the No-Penalties-Anymore thing.

((Sorry for not updating this recently, I forgot about it :P))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2014, 01:03:44 pm »

Give the Giant Nebula Teenager a new guitar. Remind him that I'm not his father.
Take a closer look at this text!

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2014, 01:05:17 pm »

Create a planet with Bay12!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 01:14:24 pm by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2014, 01:05:41 pm »

Give the Giant Nebula Teenager a Electric Guitar and tell him the LYeos is not his actual father :P

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2014, 01:51:49 pm »

RESTORE JUPITER EARTH TO ITS FORMER BEUTIFULNESS WITHOUT HARMING HUMMANS, TEACH THEM NOT TO TOTALY BARRENATE THE WORLD. I'M FINE WITH CUTTING DOWN QUITE A BIT OF TREES, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO TOTALLY SELD DESTRUCT YOURSELFS. ALSO RETURN EXPLOSIONS AND SQUIGGES TO LIFE
DO AGAIN

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2014, 02:30:30 pm »

Create pile of fruit which grant superpowers.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2014, 02:30:49 pm »

Punch one of the other people in the thread to create mythology
What do you think? Yes? No?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8