Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to Creation  (Read 15583 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Creation
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2014, 11:40:02 am »

Create an automated Toady One.
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2014, 11:40:41 am »

Create One Piece world, at the time of Gol D. Rogers death.
I think I'll try this again.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2014, 11:58:53 am »

RESTORE JUPITER EARTH TO ITS FORMER BEUTIFULNESS WITHOUT HARMING HUMMANS, TEACH THEM NOT TO TOTALY BARRENATE THE WORLD. I'M FINE WITH CUTTING DOWN QUITE A BIT OF TREES, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO TOTALLY SELD DESTRUCT YOURSELFS. ALSO RETURN EXPLOSIONS AND SQUIGGES TO LIFE
(1) You somehow make it even more barren, and your screaming at the Humans doesn't help matters.
Return the Explosions back to life with renewed vigor in their war.
(4) You restore the Explosions! They form bases under the Guacamole Sea, and begin taking the Metal-Men's former territory!
COMBINE THE LIGHT BULB AND THE INFOMERCIAL....CREATING A GIANT TELEVISION....THAT SHOWS NOTHING BUT INFOMERCIALS!
(3) You get the lightbulb to transmit the infomercial, but the Giant Nebula Teenager steals the remote and changes the channel.
Resurrect the race of Metal-men, and make them immune to forming addictions.
(1) You accidentally make a new race of fluffy kittens. The Mountains eat all of them.
Name the 3 desert world pieces Bara Magna, Bota Magna and Aqua Magna.
Create a race of gladiators to live on them.

(5) You name the three planetoids Bara Magna, Bota Magna and Aqua Magna. You then create a species of bugs to populate them and fight in your gladiatorial games. They are a huge success with the Dwarves and Mountains!
"Giant Nebula Teenager! Learn to use your powers for good and also chaos!"
(2) The Giant Nebula Teenager shouts,"No way, Dad! I'm Chaotic Neutral; NOT Chaotic Good! You don't know anything about me! Ugh!" You hate teenagers.
Create an automated Toady One.
(6) You create a perfect replica robot of Toady One! He can even program! He quickly releases Dwarf Fortress to the Dwarves and Humans! They love it! But the REAL Toady One doesn't like this imposter. Right as the robot is about to release the final, complete version of Dwarf Fortress, the God-King Toady One smites him! Oh well, better luck next time.
Create One Piece world, at the time of Gol D. Rogers death.
I think I'll try this again.
(6) ((... TO GOOGLE!)) You create a bunch of pirates! They all think the Toady One robot had the One Piece, so they got Space Pirate Ships. They were all caught in the smiting of the robot.

Spoiler: Your Space (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:13:32 pm by Worldmaster27 »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2014, 12:06:53 pm »

CREATE A GIANT SPACE ANOMALACARIS!

((Its a this))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2014, 12:09:32 pm »

Create a ruling class of beings that love to create things, called the Great Beings, and a small villager class of people called Agori.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2014, 12:09:56 pm »

Cause mountain erosion.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2014, 12:10:33 pm »

Create the concept of dance!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2014, 12:10:59 pm »

Try this one more time. Also, make them able to survive off the energy from sunlight.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2014, 12:19:23 pm »

RESTORE JUPITER EARTH TO ITS FORMER BEUTIFULNESS WITHOUT HARMING HUMMANS, TEACH THEM NOT TO TOTALY BARRENATE THE WORLD. I'M FINE WITH CUTTING DOWN QUITE A BIT OF TREES, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO TOTALLY SELD DESTRUCT YOURSELFS. ALSO RETURN EXPLOSIONS AND SQUIGGES TO LIFE
(1) You somehow make it even more barren, and your screaming at the Humans doesn't help matters.
DO IT AGAIN

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2014, 12:30:27 pm »

Toadydammit, just let me create my One Piece world!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:49:04 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2014, 01:27:06 pm »

CREATE A GIANT SPACE ANOMALACARIS!
((Its a this))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(4) You're not sure what you should do, so you roll the dice to see what happens. And then this thing pops up. The Giant Nebula Teenager wants to keep it as a pet. You say no, but he keeps it anyways.
Create a ruling class of beings that love to create things, called the Great Beings, and a small villager class of people called Agori.
(6) (([evil laugh])) On a whim, you decide to create a race of creators, similar to yourself. You create them, but they instantly turn on you! They curse you with (-1) on every following roll until they are all destroyed! (([/evil laugh])) The second thing they do is to create a world which they fill with a small people they call the Agori. How come they get such good rolls?!
Cause mountain erosion.
(2-1) You're still bored today, so you try to erode the Mountains. Nothing happens and, if anything, they seem to have gotten taller.
Try this one more time. Also, make them able to survive off the energy from sunlight.
(4-1) You recreate the Metal-Men, but you fail to make them different metals. You also fail to make them survive on the light alone. At the very least, you managed to make them immune to addictions. Woo!
DO IT AGAIN
(6-1) You remove every molecule of moisture from the Barren World, and you scream at the Humans for them all dieing of dehydration.
Create the concept of dance!
(2-1) You go into a psychical form and try to teach the Mountains how to dance. They burn you at the stake for your heretical teachings.
Toadydammit, just let me create my One Piece world!
(3-1) You're just not feeling up to it today. You create a 1:1000 replica of the world, made out of wax. You play with it for a bit, but then grow bored and go take a nap. Ten minutes later, Giant Nebula Teenager wakes you up by playing his music too loudly in the garage. ((There! That's your world!))((I'm also going to stop doing the "Your Space" spoiler. It's getting kinda tedious.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:30:32 pm by Worldmaster27 »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2014, 01:29:43 pm »

Create a giant metal fist to punch one of the Great Beings in the throat for not allowing me to create dancing! roll a two. "Damn it you guys! I'm trying to create good stuff so I can corrupt it!"

((Curse your editing!))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:35:06 pm by Lyeos »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2014, 01:31:49 pm »

Set off 200000000000 nip unclear bombs in my corner of the universe, after making myself immune to both radiation and explosions.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2014, 01:34:16 pm »

WHAT, I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT, RESTORE THE WORLD TO ITS ORIGONAL STATE BEFORE I BROUGHT THE HUMMANS HERE

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2014, 01:45:14 pm »

Create a giant metal fist to punch one of the Great Beings in the throat for not allowing me to create dancing! "Damn it you guys! I'm trying to create good stuff so I can corrupt it!"
(6-1) While you are too busy to yell at them (you ARE being burned at the stake) you still summon a giant fist to punch their leader. He isn't very happy about this, and declares war on you and your creations.
Set off 200000000000 nip unclear bombs in my corner of the universe, after making myself immune to both radiation and explosions.
(1-1 lol) You aren't sure what a 'nip unclear' bomb is, but you think it would be a good idea to summon some. You roll your dice... and nothing happens. In the distance you hear the Great Being laughing. at you.
WHAT, I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT, RESTORE THE WORLD TO ITS ORIGONAL STATE BEFORE I BROUGHT THE HUMMANS HERE
(5-1) You restore the mountains and refill the oceans. The trees will take some time to grow back, but the planet will soon be restored.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8