Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 457

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden v2: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE  (Read 193116 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden v2
« Reply #2820 on: May 03, 2014, 10:54:19 am »

"We would have caught him. Not this time, but another time. Inspector Irving is stubborn that way."

Twi is busy writing the next segment >_<
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:56:26 am by Twi »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: May 03, 2014, 10:55:17 am »

"Doubt it."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: May 03, 2014, 10:57:23 am »

"What on earth are you doing here brother."

"Shut up. You got pretty confident haven't ya? Half blooded freak. I listen to no one."

"You ruined everything!"

"That girl there is the one who started it all."

Luke glances over at Titan.

"Good day young lady. What would be your name?"
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: May 03, 2014, 11:03:16 am »

Luckily for Keith, Miranda ignores him.

"Titan. I saved this ungrateful bastard's life and he had the nerve to call me as worthy as a 'half-blooded freak' mere seconds later. Apparently, that's what you are to him."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: May 03, 2014, 11:04:14 am »

Keith paces through the court room not really bothering to hide his boredom.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: May 03, 2014, 11:06:19 am »

Keith should blame Twi's writing speed, then.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: May 03, 2014, 11:07:50 am »

Keith doesn't like court cases. Living on Omega makes peaceful resolutions more boring.

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: May 03, 2014, 11:13:21 am »

Very well made, so it will seem natural in eyes of norm, but she had somewhat of unnatural movements in her that Luke could see. Luke doubted that she was a full combat robot, as then the design into a teenage girl would be too obnoxious and its functionality will decrease in some form, so then, she must be a aider- someone who perhaps helps with another's combat. Then that means she has a 'carer' huh..

"Of course, you wanted me to think Gaston saved you, but someone like Gaston who hates nobles like you would let you get beaten upto verge of death before coming in at last minute, which obviously did not happen as my injuries stopped suddenly. So it must have been someone else. Person who you have too much pride to admit that they saved you. I knew I had the possibility between a girl or a old woman, but looks like it was this young lady after all... along with a lady, as she is a comabt aider."

"You knew from the start...you freak."

Luke turns to the young lady, and bows in respect.

"I apologise for the trouble caused my lady. Please ignore all the comments he has thrown at you."

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 11:15:12 am by JollyGent »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: May 03, 2014, 11:15:11 am »

Hippasus is collecting data on Luke, Lorenza, and Titan silently like the semi-creepy semi-adorable cube demon he is.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 11:17:08 am by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: May 03, 2014, 11:15:47 am »

Twi has music on repeat. LETS DO THIS

"My mother also helped, but she stopped herself from punching him in the face for me. So I kicked him for her today."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: May 03, 2014, 11:19:31 am »

"Of course. I do not blame you. But sometimes, it is best to forgive." Luke smiles as he puts his arm around Lorenzo.

"Y..what are you doing you half blooded freak?!" Lorenzo blushes as he snaps away.

Luke whispers at Titan.

"See? He is like a sheltered teenager. A beautiful lady like you would understand- it also seems he learnt a lesson from the whole ordeal." Luke smiles as he pulls away gently from Titan.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: May 03, 2014, 11:26:48 am »

“In summary, the prosecution would charge Ori Hagane with obstruction of justice and assaulting an officer in the execution of her duties, and would charge Marie Hel with obstruction of justice and harboring a suspected criminal.”
….

Quote from: Prosecutor Vulpes

“When she did, the simulacrum of Ms. Hel at the entrance attempted to stop her from entering, first verbally and then with force.”

...Marie presents the profiles of Ori Hagane and Miranda Irving! She bangs her hand into the desk in the traditional manner!

“TAKE THAT!

As I said before, I had a very good reason for stopping the detective. One need only look at the injuries sustained by her and Miranda!

-dramatic profile shot-

If the detective had stayed at the entrance and arrested the defendant when he left, there would have been no altercation, nor any damages, and he would not have been able to escape!”

“OBJECTION!

How could she know he would not escape? Club 404 connects through your office to your psychiatry business. He could have fled through there while she was blocking the front door!”

“HOLD IT!

My office is not that easy to get through! If he went there, you can bet I would know about it, and I can tell you that Ori and I were the only people there that whole day!”

“Not so fast!

We already know that Ori tried to stop the detective from arresting the defendant! She could have easily been in a cabal with him to begin with!  Even if she isn't, the detective had no way to know that! Her most prudent choice would have still been to arrest him then and there!”

Marie presents the records of Club 404's patrons! “TAKE THAT!

I prepared the records for just this. Since we're so understaffed, Ori is at the bar practically the entire day. For the last few months, Dany Jaeger never went to that bar! You can check the metadata if you want, it hasn't been edited! This proves that  Dany Jaeger and Ori Hagane had known each other for all of 15 minutes before Miranda went into Club 404!”

“HOLD IT!

If that's the case, why defend someone who's almost a total stranger?! And if he IS a total stranger, why does she act so friendly towards him?! She's winked at him five times this trial!”

“OBJECTION!

It's simple. Ori's hot-blooded and a flirty, friendly girl. She acts that way with almost everyone.  Always trying to be nice and sexy, no restraint at all. Plus, we've seen that Dany is equally... 'friendly'. They're kindred spirits, and I saw them rapidly bond when they were at the bar. They were fast friends.

-dramatic profile shot-

In short... Ori's assault of Miranda was simply an overzealous attempt to protect her new friend!!!”

-crowd goes wild! I need to poast!-
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 11:28:57 am by Twi »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: May 03, 2014, 11:29:51 am »

"I'm going to call bullshit on harboring a 'suspected' criminal being a crime."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: May 03, 2014, 11:31:48 am »

"I'm going to call bullshit on harboring a 'suspected' criminal being a crime."
When you shelter him in the face of a warrant for his arrest, it is..

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: May 03, 2014, 11:34:11 am »

"It's still not a crime. Especially when said bounty hunter, she isn't a police officer, didn't present the warrant and instead forced her way through."
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 457