Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 457

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden v2: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE  (Read 193100 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden v2
« Reply #2850 on: May 03, 2014, 12:07:57 pm »

"Analysis of freudian excuse suggests your troubles are not to be blamed on Luke Mckenzie, but on the conflict between you. There is no reason you should not be able to get along, and there appears to be no reason past your personal conflict to people to have thrown one of you to the wolves in favor of the other."

Titan sighssss.

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: May 03, 2014, 12:14:17 pm »

"I..its...tch." Lorenzo doesn't have anything to say. Instead, he creates a shadow ring, and puts it on Luke.

"When detecting magic energy of Mckenzie bloodline, that should make me teleport to where you are. Don't misunderstand, I just don't want a half blooded freak like you being defeated with the name of the Mckenzie clan."

Lorenzo looks away from Luke.

Luke smiles.

"Thanks. Brother."
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: May 03, 2014, 12:16:28 pm »

"You still haven't even tsundericiously refused to apologize to Sarah and I, by the way. I'm still waiting on that apology."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: May 03, 2014, 12:17:48 pm »

"Hmph."

Lorenzo walks away.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: May 03, 2014, 12:21:46 pm »

Well, they're still being detained together, there aren't many places to walk to :P

In any event, the gubb'mint will give Lorenzo a hefty fine and remove the binding magic at some point, while Titan faces overnight detainment and a very stern scolding from mom. He may get drafted for community service. Speaking of community service, Ori and Dany each end up with two months of it. Let's look at that for Dany...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: May 03, 2014, 12:24:27 pm »

Well, I am imagining they're being detained in like a room where the doors are locked. Thus Lorenzo can walk away from Titan since there is an abundant amount of empty space.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: May 03, 2014, 12:24:55 pm »

Fair enough. Anyways, see above, describe Lorenzo's reaction to it.

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: May 03, 2014, 12:34:35 pm »

"I have not got a cent. Pay. Half blooded freak." Lorenzo asks assertively.

"I do have a lot of money yes. But I will only pay if you promise to give them an apology."

".....Fine." Lorenzo snaps coldly.

suprisingly, the bind was removed rather easily, and Lorenzo didn't seem to care about the bind.

Is there anything that Luke has to do?

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: May 03, 2014, 12:35:40 pm »

Nope. He didn't do anything unlawful, after all. They do ask him (sternly) to get his brother out of trouble and give him a damn job, though.

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: May 03, 2014, 12:36:32 pm »

Luke apologises, and heads to club 404 to meet Marie with his brother.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: May 03, 2014, 12:44:53 pm »

Marie is there. "Yo, Luke! I'm on a bit of a break before I do the next mountain of paperwork. I see you brought your brother, so I assume this is important. What is it?"

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: May 03, 2014, 12:51:27 pm »

"Introduce yourself brother."

"Be honoured to meet me woma-"

Lorenzo feels a strong glare from Luke. Lorenzo knew that this place was different from where he came in, and that he needed to adapt to the environment as Luke told him.

"Lorenzo Mckenzie. I need to find a job."  Lorenzo says somewhat coldly.

"Haha, you see, since you can do anything, Marie-san, I suppose you could help him out you see. I kinda helped you in the trial by shaking the juries and audiences even if it was for a few moments didn't I? Please?"
Luke does puppy eyes.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: May 03, 2014, 01:00:11 pm »

"-san? Neither of us are Japanese...anyways. My name is Marie Hel. I am a sentient nightmare. Formerly a professional psychologist on pain of death. Currently still a psychologist, but also the owner of this, Club 404. Like the architecture? This corner was four-dimensional anyways, so it was just perfect for me. Anyways, you didn't help THAT much Luke, but it doesn't matter, I'm willing to give him a shot. You see, I had to grease a lot of palms to get the sentences of that trial to go how I wanted them to. And by 'grease palms'' I mean 'promise about five different people to do their paperwork for the next week or so'. Not to mention we no longer have Ori.... we're hiring. We already have three DJs and two bartenders... Assuming you can be halfway personable, you'd do as a bartender."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: May 03, 2014, 01:14:00 pm »

"This is your chance. Do NOT mess up." Luke whispers to Lorenzo. Lorenzo simply nods.

"Hmph. Serving beverages. That I can manage." Lorenzo says confidently.

Luke sighs.

"I am worried out of my mind..." Luke does a facepalm. Lorenzo was a noble. Of course he would not know how to serve beverages. Is there anything he could do to make Lorenzo be good at it? Lorenzo draws a figure in his sketchbook, and hands it to Lorenzo.

"I think that a noble like you shouldn't waste your hands. Instead, if you activate this, this shall do the work for you, brother. You don't have to put filth on your noble hands." The figure that was drawn on the sketchbook, if activated, switches persona with a bloodline relative in their consent. Luke was going to do the dirty work for Lorenzo to put him away from trouble. Of course, the whole talk about 'not dirtying the hands of a noble' is just to get him to use it on his ego.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: May 03, 2014, 01:23:41 pm »

Cheru scoffs at Lorenzo and resists the temptation to throw a dirty rag at him.

Speaking of which, Gaston be competently mixing beverages.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 457