Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 457

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden v2: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE  (Read 193052 times)

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden v2
« Reply #2550 on: May 02, 2014, 05:58:32 am »

JollyGent is learning in school. Damn British school.
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: May 02, 2014, 06:03:05 am »

((Is the plot gone?))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: May 02, 2014, 06:08:24 am »

((No. Also, Kyle had a ? with Ori earlier. He came out sore, physical resistance or not. :V

But that's enough of that.))

Dang it, learning!

Well, Miranda is tracking down Luke atm, so eh.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: May 02, 2014, 06:10:41 am »

((Okay, tell me when the fun stuff is happening again.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: May 02, 2014, 06:11:16 am »

((This is the fun stuff. It's pretty fun. :P ))

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: May 02, 2014, 06:55:51 am »

Luke may meet Miranda. But Luke won't recognise her.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: May 02, 2014, 07:00:58 am »

Oh, no one said he would. But Miranda knows Luke. She does not seem to appreciate him. Twi then proceeds to make some mild assumptions. If said assumptions are false, this can be edited to having heard about him from some of Club 404's patrons instead.

"Oh, it's Mr. Sherlock. Been lookin' for ya. You're not really related to the case, so I wondered what you were doin' havin' a reservation for tomorrow's trial. And that list is public, by the by."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 07:02:48 am by Twi »

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: May 02, 2014, 07:11:13 am »

Assertive tone. Cold, unmoving face. Body language that contains authority and self assurance in it, and to add to that, although cannot be noticed by normal people, she is observing me. Her eyes are subconciously searching through me. She has intellect. This is all accompanied by her weaponary, and presumably high combat skills, if her weapons aren't for show, which is unlikely to be for a cold eyed person like her. Intellect, combat skills,,, a detective. Judging from the fact that she knows about the trial and she is showing her reluctance on me, it is likely that she is related to the Ori case. In which case, she would be...Miranda? She is the one who wrecked the place it seems.

Luke thought.

"Good day detective. I just want to attend the trial of my friend. Nothing else." Luke smiles.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: May 02, 2014, 07:12:30 am »

Turns out Objective can't sleep so Dany is awake and had managed to compose himself somewhat despite the overwhelming 'hunger'.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: May 02, 2014, 07:13:42 am »

"My name is Luke Mckenzie. What could be yours?" Luke puts his hand up for Miranda to shake while smiling.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 07:15:34 am by JollyGent »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: May 02, 2014, 07:21:51 am »

Marie uses nightmare shenanigans (honestly don't ask me) to make the 'hunger' shut up.

DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY
72 HOURS REMAIN

Miranda's frown intensifies before Luke gets to ask her name. Stahp double post ninja-ing, JG! :V

"And that is what I don't like about ya, kid. Nothing personal, but you are a freak in a way. Freakishly talented, that is. Marie mumbled something about au...autism? when I was talkin' to her, whatever the horsefeathers that is. *

I already knew that your name is Luke Mckenzie. You've got a 'brother' who is, quote, ' a haughty inbred arrogant weaklin' cunt', unquote, and many worse things. You have an unnatural talent for observation and logic, although you seem to be easily overwhelmed in crowded or chaotic places.  You're clearly stuck on that diva lady, which makes one wonder what you care about Ori. Maybe you want her to distract the others so you can spend quality time with your friend?

Listen, kid. I had to work to get all that. True, talk is cheap around here, and a few dozen cents were enough, but I actually worked for it. You just deduced my identity by lookin' at me. I don't like that. Learnin' all about someone shouldn't be that easy. It ain't that easy. Truth is more complex than that. It's more than skin deep.

And that, kiddo, is why I am suspicious of you. Kapeesh?"

(* as someone who actually IS on the autistic spectrum, a combination of hyperobservance and being overwhelmed by crowds and chaos would not be amiss there IMO*)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: May 02, 2014, 07:31:39 am »

Huh, suddenly Dany feels better.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: May 02, 2014, 09:25:28 am »

Luke sighed. He looked at Miranda. She showed dislike towards him. She was suspicious. Acting dumb right now would not save Luke from this situation, and he knew it.

" I have two reasons for attending the trial. Although I don't know her, I want to see her being proved innocent- and.. I wanted to meet you. The latter is complete, so the former, that would be the only reason. Nothing else."

Luke said as he embraced his pastors necklace, biting his candystick.

"...And please don't call me a freak, pretty lady. I heard enough of that." Luke said with a sad smile.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: May 02, 2014, 09:39:43 am »

Miranda sighed.

"The truth is, Ori Hagane attempted to prevent me from arresting' a suspect.  She's guilty of that much. No matter what you think, you cannot change the truth.   You can hope for a light sentence, but that's not my job to argue over, so don't complain to me about it.

...And if you're comin',  bring your abusive brother, kiddo. Both of you could use a lesson in hard workin'.  And as for you, I just don't like your abilities. Simple as that. Maybe I'm jealous. Maybe I ain't. Doesn't really matter. I don't like the idea of takin' so much information from first impressions and skin details. It feels like cheatin'."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: May 02, 2014, 09:46:49 am »

"Vodka?"
Cheru approaches Miranda with a vodka bottle. He didn't presdigitate that; he bought it.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 457