Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 457

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden v2: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE  (Read 193024 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden v2
« Reply #2475 on: May 01, 2014, 07:25:05 pm »

"Yo. Listen up. If it's alright with you, I'd like to be your defense attorney. "
Marie paces right over to Dany.

Display!Marie goes  ;D

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: May 01, 2014, 07:29:28 pm »

"Defense attorney? So, you're like those people who tries to argue for a reduced sentence or whatever?" Dany is not used to the law system much. Dany doesn't know much in general.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: May 01, 2014, 07:32:27 pm »

"Yeah. I'm acting as one. Technically, I'm defending myself as well, in a sense. I could theoretically be charged with sheltering you. For all of 15 minutes, but still.

Anyways, I had to grease a lot of palms- by which I mean offer unpaid administrative aid, aka do paperwork- to get here, so I hope you appreciate. First, I believe you did steal at least a few things. However, looking through the list of your charges, it seems too many for you to have done all of them. Here, let me give you a few examples and you tell me if they were you or not."

Marie does so.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 07:34:07 pm by Twi »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: May 01, 2014, 07:34:25 pm »

"Well..... actually..... I did steal them." Gods know where Dany does with all the crap he stolen.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: May 01, 2014, 07:36:34 pm »

"I said 'all', not most. I wouldn't be surprised if you stole most of them. Anyways, the point is, because I want my bartender back, you and Ori are going to be pleading guilty. I'll paint you as a poor, ignorant boy who did what he had to do to survive, so your sentence should be lessened. Is that about right?"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: May 01, 2014, 07:42:55 pm »

"Okay, sure, sounds about right... I'd prefer 'uneducated' than 'ignorant' though."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: May 01, 2014, 07:46:31 pm »

"Good point. That is indeed a better word choice.

Now, we have two problems I can see. One is getting Ori to swallow her pride, but I can handle that. The other is that Miranda appears to have a mountain of evidence and I don't know what it's for. It must be related to you, there's just not enough time for her to have that much stuff on the bar incident alone, even though that point is my focus since I'm trying to get her to pay for my tables while I'm at it. I know she did most of the investigating for the prosecution, but I haven't seen her in action. For all I know, this could be a long and tedious trial... you might have to answer a lot of questions, and answer them for a long time. "

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: May 01, 2014, 07:49:00 pm »

"Oh, trust me, I'm used to questionings at this point." Dany shrugged.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: May 01, 2014, 07:50:41 pm »

"Yeah! This is gonna be soooo cooool!"
Lizzy is so hyped right about now, and mentally prepares herself for the task of this DJ job.
"So… how do you think this'll work, huh?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: May 01, 2014, 07:51:21 pm »

"Alrighty then. As long as she doesn't try to accuse you of murder or something, we should be good. I get the feeling she would have already mentioned it if that were so, anyways.

Do answer honestly. Remember, cooperating will lessen your sentence. Admit crimes you committed, don't confess to any you didn't. That sort of thing."

Also, your shifts are based on your timezones, Club 404 staff. Enjoy. :3

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: May 01, 2014, 07:58:28 pm »

"Well, we'll probably shirt around when one of you meatbags inevitably need to sleep." Haruka-chan says, despite the fact that she's one of those robots that also need to sleep.

"Sounds easy enough." Dany glanced at his white priestly robes which he took off so that his tail can move more freely. Also he's wearing t-shirt and pants and totally isn't naked. "Do you think I should wear my robes to court?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: May 01, 2014, 08:01:24 pm »

"You can't wear your hood, I think, but the robes might not be a bad idea if you don't try too hard."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: May 01, 2014, 08:02:32 pm »

"Dang, I was hoping I could cover my horns. Don't want to look demonic while in court"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: May 01, 2014, 08:06:08 pm »

"You're being defended by a sentient nightmare, and the prosecution's main witness is a 20's detective with superhuman strength. Yeah, I think you're good."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: May 01, 2014, 08:07:51 pm »

Korloth mans Komatos the bar, making use of his nanotechnology whenever possible.
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 457