Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 457

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden v2: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE  (Read 192964 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden v2
« Reply #2295 on: May 01, 2014, 06:40:22 am »

Ori smiled and tweaked said ears. "Ooh, even better. I'm part-dragon myself, though many consider me more fun than any 'cubus~"

Miranda gets angry.

"Stand aside."

"No. I just TOLD you-"

And then she shoves display!Marie out of the way, her eyes wild with righteous indignation as she stomps inwards. Display!Marie tries to come and pull her back, but is rapidly punched back to her proper place.

Ori frowns at the loud, stomping footsteps.

"That doesn't sound so good."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: May 01, 2014, 06:48:31 am »

Dany mewed as Ori tweaked his ears "Well I'd love to see how fun you can be, except I kind of have a thing more for the gents~"

"Oooooh boy" Dany hides under a table.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: May 01, 2014, 06:53:41 am »

Ori blinked and simply changed into a male. "...Not a problem."

..And then Miranda shows up. She instantly spots Dany. Her rage is momentarily quiet.

"Dany Jaeger. Come out from under there. You are under arrest on multiple charges of theft and larceny. You have the right to remain silent. Anythin' you say can and will be used against you in a court of-"

"What do you think you're doing, bitch?!? Who the hell do you think you are, arresting my boyfriend?"
Ori leaps to Dany's defense. Miranda scowls and glares at her/him.

"I'm Miranda Irvin', a contract-enforcer. I have a warrant to conduct this arrest along with any related arrests. If you resist me, I will have to arrest you too. Stand down."

Ori growls at Miranda, her form shifting into a feminine wolf-beast of sorts. A very nasty-looking one.

Marie is busy evacuating the civilians before the real chaos breaks out. "I TOLD her this would happen..."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: May 01, 2014, 06:57:09 am »

"O-oh." Dany did not quite expect that. "So that's the other part."

"A boyfr?- Eep" Dany decides that jumping over to hide behind the bar counter has bigger priority than questioning Ori's choice of words.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: May 01, 2014, 07:00:10 am »

Miranda reaches for her gun, but Ori rushes at her with a roar and the detective is forced to resort to her bare fists, preparing herself just in time for Ori to bowl her over, sending them crashing into the far wall, wrestling each other.

With a grunt of exertion, Miranda manages to slowly push herself to her feet, eyes going wild as she winds up and throws a punch at Ori's stomach, sending the wolf flying back across the room and crashing through a few tables in the process. The catfight has commenced!

Ah yeah, now everyone's panicking. If Dany wants to run, now would be an excellent time!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: May 01, 2014, 07:04:09 am »

Dany considers if the situation is bad enough for him to use his incubus spells. Likely not. And it likely won't work anyways. He decides to use his run the fuck away spell.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: May 01, 2014, 07:11:30 am »

Dany successfully escapes in the confusion!

Miranda and Ori continue being senselessly violent until Miranda's backup arrives, at which point the shapeshifter finally gives in. Marie sighs as they drag Ori away, leaving Marie's floor covered in wrecked tables and broken chairs.

"Great. Now Ori's going to be convicted of something, knowing those Mid-childans and their love of sentencing people to community service. And since they'll try to milk it for all the work they can get out of her, I'll have to go testify at some point. Well, I'd have to testify anyways, but I'll have to testify more. Which means we're out our entire staff. And then there's the issue of getting something out of that stupid Miranda... I TOLD her this would happen, but did she listen?

God damn it."

((Mini-plot~"))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: May 01, 2014, 07:14:48 am »

"Crap." Dany noticed Ori getting dragged away. Normally he'd shrug it off and go about his business but he kind of felt bad about it. And so he begins to formulate a plan involving tons of explosives.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: May 01, 2014, 07:17:11 am »

Marie finds Dany. Hao?!?

"If you're going to try to jailbreak her, don't bother. Her sentence will just increase, and she wouldn't like being a fugitive. Personally, I suggest laying low, maybe changing your identity or something until this blows over. Unless you enjoy community service. That's what they like sentencing people to. Seem to have a thing for using criminals instead of locking them up."

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: May 01, 2014, 07:18:02 am »

Luke wakes up.

"What the heck am I doing here? Did Risa carry me?" Luke is confused.
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: May 01, 2014, 07:21:26 am »

"Damn, well, it *was* my fault though, but I'm not exactly not used to changing my identity either..." Dany shrugs.

Hippasus is in the cottage, looking worried over an incomprehensible hologram.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: May 01, 2014, 07:22:15 am »

"Yeah, it was. Maybe you should turn yourself in."

Marie smirks, before shaking her head and leaving Dany to his own devices as she begins to put up signs on Club 404.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: May 01, 2014, 07:29:54 am »

"I don't really think I want to do community services..." Dany did not have much positive experience with slavery, and getting sentencing to community services is kind of like that, right?

Dany finds himself heading to turn himself in. "I'm a royal idiot. he said to himself as he kept going.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: May 01, 2014, 07:31:49 am »

So he does, huh? Well, he's in for a minor treat.

But yeah, he gets arrested and then woo waiting for courtroom stuff because bureaucracy and also preparation etc.

Meanwhile!

Marie has put up her signs, both on Club 404 and on her website.

CLOSED FOR BUSINESS DURING RENOVATIONS

and...

NOW HIRING
Seeking full- and part-time employees, inquire within

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: May 01, 2014, 07:33:45 am »

Dany twiddled his thumbs as he waited, starting to think more that this is a horrible idea, given how his run-ins with the law usually go.

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 457