Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Ultimate fate of da_nang?

Eternal prison
Thrown into black hole
Eaten by a grue

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 58

Author Topic: We Are Our Avatars: The End.  (Read 109965 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

[2] ((No mana burn, right?))

Nuts.

Play Black Lotus, sacrifice to play Yawgmoth's Will, bring back and sacrifice repeatedly Black Lotus until I have infinite mana for each pool (lets just leave it that way instead of saying I have a quintrillion quintrillion of each), and bring back Darksteel Titan.

((I assume you mean Darksteel Colossus, in which case you can't do that, because the big guy is in your library, not in your graveyard.))

((Huh? He got counterspelled, so off to the Graveyard for him, right?)) The ability. Son of a bitch.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile

((Nah, mana burn hasn't been in since Alara. And yes, Titan is in Graveyard.))

Pharika: "Bah."

Play Forest. Cast Revoke Existence on Darksteel Titan/Colossus, exiling it. "Your creature has been removed from the game."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I will point out that using a golem instead of yourself makes this less a duel and more a fight between a man and little bitch who refuses to man up and do his own work."

Pick up the sword and fight.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

((Gatherer: "If Darksteel Colossus would be put into a graveyard [...] shuffle it into its owner's library instead."))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Store lightning bolts as source of infinite power; start power company and charge people money for electricity.

Secondary action:
Observe planeswalker duel from a safe distance.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

SACRIFICE LOLFAIL TO GM

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((Gatherer: "If Darksteel Colossus would be put into a graveyard [...] shuffle it into its owner's library instead."))

Um, I think I made a A-grade fuckup, but I'll leave it play out the way it has. He's better off for it.

I play Time Walk and then summon Blightsteel Colossus, Grave Titan (and his zombies), and your old friend Progenitus. They attack you all at once due to double-turn. Game over, and a good first one at that.

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That's why exile is brilliant.))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How about you play another game, this time with, say, maximum 4 legendary cards per deck, and no 'free mana right from the bat' cards like Black Lotus or the Moxen? Also without manipulating luck with your GM/Deity powers to get just the right draws every time."

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How about you play another game, this time with, say, maximum 4 legendary cards per deck, and no 'free mana right from the bat' cards like Black Lotus or the Moxen? Also without manipulating luck with your GM/Deity powers to get just the right draws every time."

Pharika!Lolfail: "Are you suggesting..."
Pharika!Cyrydiad: "...a fourth wall break?

((I will use my actual deck for this one.))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What's this fourth wall you speak of? No, I mean you'd play by the tournament rules." ((If you really want, go ahead. That would mean you couldn't play me, though.))

((EDIT: They should make me a real card.))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 07:25:09 am by IcyTea31 »

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pharika!Lolfail: "Oh. Well... My deck isn't in Standard, but it is legal in Legacy."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Harness the power of the legendary artifact.
Take a closer look at this text!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I find it rather amusing that when two godlike beings get mad at each other, they pull out a card game and play it instead of using their actual powers against each other.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

BACK TO NORMALANCY!

Roll around.

[4]

Rolly rolly roll. You keep rolling into walls, but progress is progress.

"I will point out that using a golem instead of yourself makes this less a duel and more a fight between a man and little bitch who refuses to man up and do his own work."

Pick up the sword and fight.

[6]

You lift it up. Everything just seems 'right' about using the sword. It's as light as a feather, and you dash forward and cut through the golem. Upper-class-twit panics and summons more golems, but you cut through them the same. You point the sword at his neck.

"I surrender!"

The crowd is hushed. Hey look, it's crazy whip girl. You stab the sword in the ground but you start to feel faint, and fall unconscious.

Store lightning bolts as source of infinite power; start power company and charge people money for electricity.

Secondary action:
Observe planeswalker duel from a safe distance.

[4]

Vacuum harvesting plants do it cheaper and cleaner.

SACRIFICE LOLFAIL TO GM

[3]

You stab him with a cheeseknife. Lolfail being a giant monster, he barely feels it.

Pharika!Lolfail: "Are you suggesting..."
Pharika!Cyrydiad: "...a fourth wall break?

((I will use my actual deck for this one.))

((Hell, I winged this whole thing. The only source of information I have on this game is that little section from El Goonish Shive I read way back, and searching through the card index.))

[3]

Afraid not. I am probably in enough trouble for not fighting you normally in the first place.

Damn straight! Where's the blood?!

However, I will let you play IcyTea, or someone else, should the mood take you. The winner can decide the fate of the loser, which should keep that cheese-eating idi-I mean the Master, entertained. A potato hits the avatar. You two can decide on the rules. Option two is that we fight normally, which would be... painful.

PLAY SELF AS CARD

[2]

You are a card! Unfortunately, you can't play yourself.

Harness the power of the legendary artifact.

[4]

It gives you a monkey with a thought translator around it's neck.

"Hunger!"

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 58