Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 736

Author Topic: Monster Girls IC Thread: Chimeras  (Read 220636 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Girls IC Thread: Party of CLASS
« Reply #7275 on: June 24, 2014, 03:10:17 pm »

Murcheadh grunts as he takes hold of the creatures foot, withstanding the pain from the heat inside the portal admirably.

"Don't mind me, just grabbing a snack," he says, reaching his other hand in and wrenching the demon's foot from it's body before releasing it. He somehow manages to eat the entire thing in one bite, jaw stretching in a disturbing fashion as he does so.

"Now then, where were we? Ah yes."

The water rushing through the room lifts up to about head height, little pockets filled with trapped imps coming along too, before slamming into the floor, the tremendous clap this created being accompanied by crunching and cracking noises. Imp corpses litter the floor as the water begins to recede.

(well, a red glow certainly makes an interesting and disturbing font color. I might use it more.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7276 on: June 24, 2014, 03:14:35 pm »

Cheru manages to get on the hoverboard just as he flies off the continental floating island and above the desolate wasteland below known as the Outlands.

The police arrive once everything calms down, questioning people very much so about the incident. Vitchard Magnus is casually leaning against the wall, upset that his robes are stained with imp blood.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7277 on: June 24, 2014, 03:16:01 pm »

He wrenches the hoverboard up and, still retaining his hold on Frigid, flies around to a treeline out of site and back to the hall.

When they're not likely to fall off into the wastelands, he hugs Frigid tightly.

Yukari points her rifle at the demons.
"Make a move. I can shoot VERY quick."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7278 on: June 24, 2014, 03:17:53 pm »

Kyle is upset at the cowardly demon.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7279 on: June 24, 2014, 03:20:33 pm »

"Too late." Frigid suddenly says as she opens her eyes, her voice a deep and one filled with power instead of her regular sweet and gentle voice. Frigid's form then twisted into a tall man made out of shadows. This Frigid is not the real Frigid.

The demons don't move.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7280 on: June 24, 2014, 03:22:59 pm »

Cheru curses and clicks a button on the underside. He ALSO assumed something stupid like this was going to happen.

So of course, he summoned a hoverboard with a self-destruct button. If it was Frigid, good, he didn't need to blow it up. If it wasn't, well, whoever it was was going to pay for tricking him.
"Say hi to the bastards in hell for me."

He lets go of fake Frigid and rolls off into the treeline, as the board explodes in mid-air.

Yukari checks the car, as she sees Cheru roll into the treeline nearby. She keeps her gun pointed at the demons and is prepared to shoot them point-blank with an anti-tank round, through the skull if need be.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7281 on: June 24, 2014, 03:28:18 pm »

The demons look around for an escape route, but it seems that they are trapped in the car.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7282 on: June 24, 2014, 03:30:58 pm »

Yukari looks for anything that doesn't look like it belongs with the demons. She takes any bags or equipment- generally anything not bolted down- with her as she loots the car.

Cheru limps towards the car, still in his dog form. He sounds very, very emotionless and cold. Not even angry, just plain flat and monotone.

It still unnerves Yukari entirely, and she's used to him being stoic.
"Where is the yuki-onna, demons? You can tell me now, and I won't call a very hungry fae to eat your godforsaken hearts for his dinner."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7283 on: June 24, 2014, 03:35:01 pm »

They looked at each other as a serious expression crossed their faces.
 "You mean that accident of a demon? She's dead, Domovoi," one demon says.

Yukari finds a small cell phone and a deck of Monmusu Cards, fire edition.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7284 on: June 24, 2014, 03:37:36 pm »

Cheru shoots one in the head at point blank before lopping his head off with a knife- the efficiency would be so chilling even to the sniper Yukari that she actually cringes at it.

He simply shrugs.
"Or I can kill you myself. Either way." He says, a chill filling his voice.
"At this point, I couldn't care less. You can lie or not. My purpose is to neutralize the threat to my principals. And if one is dead, I have other principals to protect. You're still a threat to them. Lie to me or tell the truth, I care not."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7285 on: June 24, 2014, 03:42:30 pm »

The demon gasps as he glances over at the other demon's corpse as it burns, returning to hell.
 "S-She's alive..! Our master has her!" she says, seeming to be telling the truth this time.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7286 on: June 24, 2014, 03:47:43 pm »

"Where is your master? And do not lie to me and do not DARE obscure the truth from me. And certainly, don't even dare try to twist your words nor mine. I know what a lie sounds like, smells like and feels like. And I do not like being lied to." Cheru stares him in the eye.

"I have all of eternity to hunt you down if you lie to me. If you run, I'll kill you. If you escape, I will wait for you. I will personally make your life a living fate worse than death, so cruel you wished death was the end. And when you come back from hell in that godforsaken cycle of reincarnation of yours, I will be waiting to send you back there. Over, and over, and over, for all of eternity, until I get Frigid back." He doesn't even sound angry. He just sounds eerily, coldly calm, as if he was merely talking about the weather.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7287 on: June 24, 2014, 03:50:34 pm »

"O-Our master.. s-s-she's in an abandoned subway west of the Underside East Terminal..."
The Underside is the part of Madness which is completely underground, built to accomodate blind monster girls and the such.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7288 on: June 24, 2014, 03:56:30 pm »

"Good." He handcuffs the demon and ties a rope to him. He nods to Yukari to keep what she finds. She roots through the phone as they walk back.

"You are going to come with me. You are going to help me find her and free her, and she will be alive and unharmed when we do get her back. And then you will be free, and you will never bother us again. I do not lie, for a Domovoi never lies.

Do anything to run or escape or hinder our efforts to get Frigid out unharmed and alive and I will first kill you and then hunt you down for all eternity. And believe me, I have the time to wait."

Yukari is just chilled by how emotionless he is. Just mere hours ago, he was BLUSHING at Frigid hugging him....and yet now he's casually throwing about threats to hunt down a demon for the rest of his life as if he was just casually conversing.

It's as if his emotions retreated back into their shell, to be retrieved if Frigid lives, or to be sealed away....if the unthinkable happened.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7289 on: June 24, 2014, 04:01:16 pm »

The demon shudders and nods, leading him to what appears to be an old subway entrance.

The Underside is pretty dark, and has many monster girls running about--bat girls, mole rat girls, the ones that live in the darkness live in the Underside. The demon leads them into an old stone house which extends to the ceiling of the cavern.
 "She's in there. Don't look, or she might turn you into stone."

The phone just contains useless apps, with no contacts whatsoever.
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 736