Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 736

Author Topic: Monster Girls IC Thread: Chimeras  (Read 221779 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Girls IC Thread: The death alchemist
« Reply #2040 on: May 27, 2014, 08:30:18 am »

The man is smacked with the tranq gun, but seems unfazed. He teleports again--this time behind Trianna.

Frigid slams her fist against the ground and covers the fire in ice.

"Uh..! What do I do!?" Tia says in a panic, too surprised to even think upon what essence to draw upon.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: May 27, 2014, 08:32:09 am »

Cheru shoves Trianna out of the way and behind him.
"Draw essence out of these!" He presdigitates several things into existence; a knife, a bullet and a feather, while taking care to keep the alchemist at arm's length from Trianna.

Carrick smashes the door down with his shovel and enters.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: May 27, 2014, 08:40:00 am »

Tia is still in a panic, not exactly sure what to do.
 "W-What aspects do I draw!?"

Frigid slams her fist down again and ice erupts onto the floor, towards the alchemist. The alchemist teleports out of the way and behind Trianna again, this time placing another hand onto her shoulder. Tia flies forward and tries to pull Trianna out, but with no luck.

Trianna, Cheru, and Tia find themselves phasing out into blackness a moment before finding themselves in a dark alleyway somewhere in Madness where it is raining.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: May 27, 2014, 08:42:25 am »

"I don't know how your magic works!" Cheru circles Trianna, drawing out a mace from thin air and discarding the tranq gun.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: May 27, 2014, 08:45:14 am »

"T̴̶͘e̶ǹa̛ç͡i̸͜ou҉s ͜f̶̨҉o̧̨͠ols̸͘̕.͜.. feel my wrath," the man says as he opens his palm--on the bottom of it appears to be a mysterious alchemic array which not even Cheru can work out--but judging from the alchemic symbol for death in the middle, its purpose isn't good.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: May 27, 2014, 08:54:24 am »

I'll tear you to pieces! snarled K-3T. She wasn't sure what was going on, really, but she understood violence well enough. Her spines rustled, and from that, her magic triggered.

The 'wires' Burst through the walls near the base, spearing through his hands and embedding themselves in the ceiling. Unless he tore the wires made of mana, he wouldn't be doing anything with his hands.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 08:58:26 am by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: May 27, 2014, 08:57:24 am »

((They got teleported away. K-3T could probably track down the teleportation though if she had the equipment.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: May 27, 2014, 09:23:53 am »

"T̴̶͘e̶ǹa̛ç͡i̸͜ou҉s ͜f̶̨҉o̧̨͠ols̸͘̕.͜.. feel my wrath," the man says as he opens his palm--on the bottom of it appears to be a mysterious alchemic array which not even Cheru can work out--but judging from the alchemic symbol for death in the middle, its purpose isn't good.
Even without knowing, Cheru kinda instinctively knows to stay away. Considering the guy JUST tried to decay him away....

He pulls Trianna and himself away, while pushing Tia out of the path of the array the opposite way.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: May 27, 2014, 09:33:02 am »

The array glows a deep purple hue and a black mists shoot out at Cheru.
[85] VS [36+15] The cloud wraps itself around Cheru and begins to decay his flesh as Trianna lets out a scream;

"HELP!"

Tia flies away from the mist--a small bit of that could kill her.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: May 27, 2014, 09:42:56 am »

Cheru pushes Trianna away from him and decides that only one thing might help, as in intense pain as he is.
"Very well."
Cheru disintegrates into his true form; an translucent dog-shaped spirit and separates out from the mist before reforming. weakened. If possible, he presdigitates an actual gun into his hands and shoots the alchemist.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: May 27, 2014, 09:50:30 am »

"D́͝o̶m͜o͠v͞o͢͡i͟ ̨s͞p̨i̴ŕ͟it͞͡҉.̕ ͘Ẁ͏͝h̷̨a̵͠t̢͜͝ ̸̧̧a͝͡ ̵b̧͢͡u̕͞ŗ͘d҉e͏̸n̷ ̡̡t̶͞h͡ý͟͢ ̶̧i̸͢s̛͘͠ ̴̸to̡͡ ͏̡m͘e͏̧.͘.͞͏.҉͢"

The cloud begins to move around Trianna, but seems to have no effect on her at all.

"T̷h҉è̴ ̢͠ĺ̸if̷̷̢e͞͏ ̵̛̕s̷̀owe̸r͜ i̛s͡ ̧͜ì͢m̡m̷̧͘une̕͡͞ ̛t̡̢͏o̢̧ ̀̕m̕í̸͡ne̵̶͠ ̸̨͠p͠҉͟e͟s͝͞ţ͘i̡l͏̸e҉͜͢nc̕e.̧́͘.̢̢̀.́"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: May 27, 2014, 09:53:18 am »

Cheru reforms behind him, then, and shoots him. Repeatedly. Hopefully in the head.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: May 27, 2014, 10:03:35 am »

He is shot multiple times inside of the head, but each time the back of his black figure simply regrows, glowing with a mysterious red energy.
 "T͢hỳ̵ ̶m̨ú̷͞n҉d̸̨̕a͘҉n̸e̡͝ ̸͏c͢ơn҉s̸͞͡t̢͡ruc̸̴͞t͠s͏͘͝ h̴avé͘͟ ͠n̵͟o̡͡͏ ̢e̵̸f̧̧f͜͟èc͏҉t͜͢͡ ̸͝ó͘v̢͢͞ęr͢ ҉me҉.̧"

The cloud begins to inch towards Tia, who is backed against the alley wall. Trianna looks down and shakes her head, tears in her eyes. She looks up, her eyes closed and she began to incant a string of mysterious syllables. A large green vine erupted from the ground and wrenched the alchemist's legs together, to his displeasure. Trianna then steps forward and draws a silver dagger from her belt and presses it against the man's neck, slicing it. Once she realizes the wound she created healed, she began to slice more, stabbing and lacerating the black figure which simply regenerated each of her silver cuts. She raises the dagger high and yells, stabbing his chest a dozen times--only to be regenerated with the red glow.
The alchemist chuckles and his arm shot forward, grasping Trianna's neck tightly.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: May 27, 2014, 10:09:12 am »

Cheru snarls and presdigitates a knife into his hand, before shoving it into the alchemist's skull, not removing it. He then grabs another knife and goes for chopping his hand off, pushing Trianna away afterwards.

Only one thought is in his mind.
'Do not fail to protect the principal.'

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: May 27, 2014, 10:13:56 am »

The knife is shoved into his skull, but still no damage is done. The alchemist's hands are chopped off, but they regenerate quickly with the arcs of red energy.

"Į ̵s̷͠h̷̡al̵t҉ ̴r̛ę͝t̕u͝͝rn̡--a̛nd̀ t̛h͢͜y̸҉ ̀s̸͞hal̵̷t̡̕͞ ͢p͘e͡r͞is̸͏͜h̴͘͠."

And with that, the alchemist disappears in a swirl of purple energy.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 736