Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 736

Author Topic: Monster Girls IC Thread: Chimeras  (Read 221376 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Girls IC Thread: Big scary dragon
« Reply #1485 on: May 19, 2014, 04:47:22 pm »

Cheru decides to remain in his bishonen form instead of shifting to his older, five-foot-tall dog man form. Less scary, anyway.

He crouches next to the girl. "Maybe I could ask for you to stay with me while you get yourself back on your feet."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: May 19, 2014, 04:49:58 pm »

She slowly looks up at Cheru, since she's shorter than him to begin with, "Can I? It's going to be a long time. Everything I owned was in there..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: May 19, 2014, 04:51:12 pm »

He nods, tweaking his glasses.
"Indeed."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: May 19, 2014, 04:52:40 pm »

She gently leans over, wrapping her arms around Cheru and squeezing him gently, "Thank you."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: May 19, 2014, 04:53:08 pm »

He remains neutral.
"Not a problem."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: May 19, 2014, 04:55:50 pm »

Eventually she awkwardly breaks the hug, her cheeks flashing a fetching yellow colour that's her verison of a blush. "Okay. My name's Maria Toetje, like the pudding."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: May 19, 2014, 04:57:13 pm »

"My name is Cheru Dalo. I am a butler."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: May 19, 2014, 05:03:53 pm »

"Oh. I'm an engineer. Though most of my inventions are..." She gestures to the pile of rubble. "But I managed to save some things, and my suit too... I'd be dead without it."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: May 19, 2014, 05:05:12 pm »

He nods.
"Good to hear."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: May 19, 2014, 05:06:55 pm »

The helicopter's rotor still span slowly, the craft itself half buried in the building. K-3T and her prey had fallen from the side into the alleyway the helicopter was wedged above when it had crashed.

She could hear sirens, the occasional shocked scream, the crackling of flames over the sounds of ripping flesh. She crouched over the dying monster girl. What kind? She didn't know. Her claws peeled back the flesh and tore out the ribs, reaching for the heart - and with it the soul. A quick clash and wrench pulled the bleeding organ out of the gaping wound, and in a couple of bites it was gone. She swallowed the mixture of meat and soul, jerking her head up at the sound of approaching feet.

A horned woman rounded the corner and stopped short. K-3T snarled, her mouth dripping gore, and tried the scramble up the sides of the alleyway. The dozens of shards of glass embedded in her legs made them weak, and she screeched as they dug deeper. With a rustle of sound, she called the wires and propelled herself higher, inelegantly clawing onto the rooftops and loping away.

---

They were moving her from the lab of cold metal. Something had happened, she'd overheard, some snow-being rescuing others from the lab. This hadn't meant much. There had always been guards, scientists and her. She could not feel any of the Shardkin. She had to find them. Reclaim them. It was the Purpose. The helicopter had locked hr in soem kind of glass tube. They hadn't realised how strong her claws had got - she had smashed free with the use of a little intelligence, ripped the pilot's spinal cord out, tackled the copilot out the helicopter when they crashed.

---

She used the wires to swing from building to building. She could hear sirens still, converging on the crash and corpses she was rapidly leaving behind. She could regenerate the shell that was her body, but the bloodloss was still making her unsteady...

She slipped into darkness. Her unconcious body crashed through a window, landing in an ungainly heap inside the house, co-incidentally, of Frigid the Yuki-Onna.

((Now it's up to you guys. She'll be unconscious until discovered. Also, helicopter crash nearby will probably be on the news.))
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: May 19, 2014, 05:07:51 pm »

Maria clasps her hands in her lap as she thinks for a bit. "So where do I live now? I'll need to construct a pool to sleep in. I can't wear my suit forever."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: May 19, 2014, 07:35:39 pm »

Frigid tiredly goes home and opens the door. Then spots her broken window and the unconscious lady.

"Again? Cheru, clean the damn window please."

Clive goes over and examines the body.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: May 19, 2014, 07:38:28 pm »

Zach asks Violet and Oromis about magic collecting and storing. "Can the school give me gems so I can collect the magic realeased from the dragon? Make good of his death."
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: May 19, 2014, 07:53:01 pm »

Zach also tells Ascen about his magic storing idea and she spends the rest of the day drawing a circle for it.
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: May 19, 2014, 07:53:45 pm »

"With the proper knowledge, you can transmute artificial gems--given the proper chemical formula, of course. But Violet always carries gems with her just in case," Oromis says. Violet takes out a small ring with an amethyst on it and hands it to Zach.
 "Gems can store more of the magic color they are. Don't ask me why, because I do not know--rubies can easily store fire magic and sapphires can store water magic. The more precious the gem, the more it can hold. Diamonds can hold any magic easily. There is a transmutation array that can store energy, but slowly--it's an array, not a regular circle, and requires the utmost care to draw, for the mana conduits are much different and the alchemic symbols are different."
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 736