Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: [TSG] Lovely Rampage: Thread Needs More Love. Seriously.  (Read 6687 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
[TSG] Lovely Rampage: Thread Needs More Love. Seriously.
« on: April 07, 2014, 01:55:32 pm »

The Zabi captain drags princess Yuki, your love, into the waiting VTOL. The bastard, a young man with long, dark red hair and wearing a heavy leather tunic dyed crimson, drags her inside and throws her into the arms of his guards. He drops from the VTOL to the concrete and strides towards you, choosing to remain upright in spite of the roaring engines kicking up wind. His cap is tucked firmly under his arm and his half-buttoned uniform whips against the gale.

He shouts. You can hear the Zabi in his voice even over the noise. Your family is dead, Owen! Your line is broken! All that's left is to take care of you! He adjusts his gloves without bending his arms. A pity the Steiner family couldn't put up more of a fight! The palace only held for an hour before our mechs had taken the entire compound!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 10:07:42 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: [TSG] Lovely Rampage: The Passion of Prince Owen
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 02:18:21 pm »

Need room layout before plan.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 02:20:03 pm »

How bad is the situation, do we have any surviving support?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 07:02:54 pm »

You're in the courtyard of the ruined Steiner Estate. It's in the shape of a square, about a kilometer each way. It's littered with ruined tanks and mechs, and the corpses of dead ducal guards are everywhere. The Zabi have mostly pulled out by now but there's still several platoons in the area hunting down pockets of resistance. The distant whine of laser fire can be heard. Occasionally there are explosions. Smoke is everywhere, and the ground has accumulated a thin layer of sand due to the lack of weather control after the power grid was knocked out. It's the middle of the afternoon, the sky is clear and the sun is hot.

The ducal guard is defeated, your father and brothers executed! Ha! They died defending you, but now there's nothing standing in the way of House Zabi and total victory over Steiner, once and for all! He reaches for something behind him, at his waist. You grit your teeth and strain against the grip of the two soldiers keeping you on your knees.

OWE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-EN!!

He spins around without removing his hand. Yuki is screaming your name between sobs, fighting the grip of the two armored soldiers trying to pull her back into the VTOL. Tears stream down her face, normally rosy, now pale. She jerks out of the grip of one soldier and manages to get halfway onto the ground. OWE-E- She's cut short as one of them strikes her across the mouth with the end of his rifle. The Captain screams. IN THE NAME OF LORD DEL, SHE IS NOT TO BE HARMED!! But you don't hear him. Everything is drowned out by a dull roaring that fills your ears. You watch as Yuki is limply hauled back into the VTOL. The soldier who struck her wipes the blood from the butt of his rifle. You see the flushed captain's mouth moving as he shouts at the VTOL. You see him gesturing wildly. You feel the guards' grip loosen. You see his pistol at his belt. You see the guard's knife in his boot. You feel something hard and metal with your leg.

Your vision goes red. Only one thing is in your mind. Kill.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 07:06:15 pm »

Grab the hard metal thing by our leg, and tackle him. Use his as a human shield against the riflemen, and grab his pistol.
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 05:19:02 pm »

THEY DIE. You jerk one arm from the grip of the guards, grab the metal thing, a broken pipe with a jagged end, and bury it into the opposite guard's exposed throat. Using it as a handle, you pull the gurgling guard down and yourself upright. Drawing the dying man's knife in the same motion, you jam it into through the other guard's visor and into his face. Without waiting for him to fall you turn to the captain. Not having heard any of this over the engine noise, and, being preoccupied with yelling at the VTOL, his back still facing you, you seize him and take his pistol. The guards in the VTOL train their automatic rifles on the two of you but don't fire. The captain recovers and waves them off. Go! The VTOL's doors close and it takes off. The captain growls as the dust clears. Just you and I again Owen.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 05:20:42 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 09:19:29 pm »

Slit that f&%$er's throat before he can say anything else. Then shoot him in the head. Twice.
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 09:27:27 pm »

Slit that f&%$er's throat before he can say anything else. Then shoot him in the head. Twice.
Mastahcheese. This game will be just for you.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 09:35:12 pm »

He's already got his own knife out and the one you had before is stuck in that dead guard's head. You've only got one arm around his throat so it's easy for him to swing an elbow. He hits you, not hard, but it frees him from your grip, and he uses the momentum of the strike to perform a spinning slash that knocks the pistol from your hand. You don't have time to see where it lands because the captain doesn't give you the time to. You're busy dodging the point of his flashing blade. He continues taunting you as you're forced to back up. Your family always was weak. The soft Steiners could never bring themselves to war alongside Zabi- Hyah!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 09:36:22 pm »

I hope not, I'd like for other people to suggest some stuff, as well, so I can fight them on it.
That's like, half the point of suggestion games.
The Derail Thread

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 09:37:17 pm »

Perform a leg sweep, knock him off his feet!
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 09:49:52 pm »

I hope not, I'd like for other people to suggest some stuff, as well, so I can fight them on it.
That's like, half the point of suggestion games.
Kinda need people to be interested before that can happen. :p

You allow the captain to fight you into a part of the courtyard with less wreckage, then duck another slash and take the opportunity to sweep him. He falls backwards, his hat, which he had picked up off the ground and replaced after knocking your gun away, flies off and his knife clatters to the ground. You run over to kick him but he catches your boot with his feet and twists, taking you down beside him. You both simultaneously perform a kip-up. He jabs and you dodge it easily. The captain removes his jacket and lets it fall to the ground. The two of you begin circling.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 09:52:57 pm »

You know exactly how to fight these kinds of battles.
...With extreme testicular destruction.
Go.
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 10:05:24 pm »

He lashes out with a straight kick and you catch his leg. You lift it high and plant the end of your boot directly into his balls. The captain lets out a squeak and you nail him again. This time he just falls down. Tears stream down his face as he lies there moaning with both hands on his crotch. He vomits on the ground and passes out.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 10:07:14 pm »

YES!

Pick up the knife he dropped, and shank his face a few dozen times, then go find his pistol, and start working out a way to get the wife back.
The Derail Thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5