Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Dimensions: An RTD RPG.  (Read 8658 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Dimensions: An RTD RPG.
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2014, 03:45:59 pm »

I don't want to be leader! I'm going through a vent that half of the party can't even fit through!
Then you must take a vote of who becomes leader. You're gonna need one sooner or later.
Rune would be a good leader who puts others' needs before his, but the only bad part is... at the moment... he can't really communicate well.
So I've noticed.
Incidentally, how does one quote multiple people at the same time?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2014, 03:49:43 pm »

((you just hit the quote button on multiple posts, I think. ))

The floatin' git sounds funny, let's follow 'im

Follow grripi to the door

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2014, 03:57:28 pm »

((Please give me at least a few more hours to post.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2014, 04:04:05 pm »

((Please give me at least a few more hours to post.))
yeah, sure,whatever. You can have 2 hours.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2014, 04:07:52 pm »

((I severely miscalculated the amount of time that I was lacking.))
Look around cautiously for anything else in the room, and if nothing pops out, proceed to examine and attempt to open the chest.
((By the way, I've updated my charsheet with the details. It's a meager amount, but I can't write very much write now, I'm kind of busy.))
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 04:10:41 pm by DarkArtemisFowl »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2014, 04:13:34 pm »

((I severely miscalculated the amount of time that I was lacking.))
Look around cautiously for anything else in the room, and if nothing pops out, proceed to examine and attempt to open the chest.
((By the way, I've updated my charsheet with the details. It's a meager amount, but I can't write very much write now, I'm kind of busy.))
3. You manage to get to the chest before you hear something whizzing past your ear, and notic an arrow in the wall.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 04:15:14 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2014, 04:14:28 pm »

((you just hit the quote button on multiple posts, I think. ))

The floatin' git sounds funny, let's follow 'im

Follow grripi to the door
You, along with Grrpipi are now in front of the door.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2014, 04:17:46 pm »

If possible, sprint behind the chest and use it for cover while I spin the chest around and open it (I should be between the chest and the wall.) If not possible, just grab something out of the chest, locate the shooter, and attempt to get cover somehow. If all else fails, sprint for the door.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2014, 04:31:40 pm »

If possible, sprint behind the chest and use it for cover while I spin the chest around and open it (I should be between the chest and the wall.) If not possible, just grab something out of the chest, locate the shooter, and attempt to get cover somehow. If all else fails, sprint for the door.
5. You sprint behind the chest and use it for cover while spinning it around. You also somehow notice the sniper, who is a skeleton riding a spider.
All right folks, that's it for today.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2014, 04:36:53 pm »

Katherine couldn't decide whether this was some stupid dream or a kind of hologram. Maybe it was a nightmare from the Medium. Either way, she didn't want to risk it with death.

Open the chest and examine the contents. If there's a weapon or defense, take it. If it's a ranged weapon, fire at the spider jockey.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2014, 12:43:56 am »

Katherine couldn't decide whether this was some stupid dream or a kind of hologram. Maybe it was a nightmare from the Medium. Either way, she didn't want to risk it with death.

Open the chest and examine the contents. If there's a weapon or defense, take it. If it's a ranged weapon, fire at the spider jockey.
Inside the chest,there is:
Stick x1
Happy Meal x1
Note
Toothpick x10

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2014, 12:58:36 am »

Katherine didn't understand what that colorful box was. She hadn't seen anything like that before, so she assumed that it might be something created by the Semorans.

Take the stick and the note. Stay in cover and read the note, for now.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2014, 03:05:09 am »

Katherine didn't understand what that colorful box was. She hadn't seen anything like that before, so she assumed that it might be something created by the Semorans.

Take the stick and the note. Stay in cover and read the note, for now.
You start reading the note:
Hello, Adventurer
How's it going? Guess what? You're a Nexus now. I don't think you know what that is, though. I know I didn't when I woke up here. Have you ever heard of me before? My name, is Lytle Belrelease. I know, my name probably sounds weird to you. Ahem
Anyway  a Nexus is the source of some kind of magic, or other. And now, you contain one. There is another party of adventurers in a room in this place, which is rather close to you. They are not Nexii, but have been chosen to assist you. On this note I have included a map to a place called Ravenwing. It's a hideout I created for myself while staying there. There should be some food and somewhat better equipment there. That same map is inside the chest in the room the others are in. Oh, and take the toothpicks. They're the only ranged weapons you'll get for a while.
See ya, like, never
Lytle.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2014, 08:07:00 am »

We're going to start doing this similarly to other RTDs. That is to say, I nobly reply after everybody decided what they wanna do, and you can only post another action afterwards.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2014, 09:00:52 am »

Pick up the note from the chest and read it, since no-one else did that yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9