Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Dimensions: An RTD RPG.  (Read 8609 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Dimensions: An RTD RPG.
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2014, 03:31:32 pm »

Rune started panicking. Was he invisible? Could no one see him at all? Rune ran over to the funny looking troll and desperately started jumping up and down, waving his hands.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2014, 03:31:36 pm »

"Wots happenin'? I was in the pub, and now I'm 'ere." He looks at the other people in the room, and scratches the moss on his head. "You's a funny lot, funny shapes. How'd you get 'ere?"

Check what I still own. Grab one of the sticks, even though it's probably tiny in my giants hands.
Inventory:
Raggy Clothes
Apparently, the stick is Magical, since it enlarged itself once you grabbed it to be a little under half your height.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2014, 03:32:39 pm »

Rune walked swiftly over to the floating thing. He tried poking it. It looked a bit funny. He attempted to communicate.
Due to your poor communication skills, the floating thing ignores you.
Incidentally, I do need time to respond to actions.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 03:36:05 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2014, 03:33:51 pm »

"Ah, now I remember! This is the High Comedy Lounge! Most excellent."

Check the door. Is it unlocked?
"Yes, the bloody door is unlocked." Boomed a mysterious voice.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2014, 03:35:46 pm »

"Wots happenin'? I was in the pub, and now I'm 'ere." He looks at the other people in the room, and scratches the moss on his head. "You's a funny lot, funny shapes. How'd you get 'ere?"
Poluka looks up to the Rock-like giant, then replies with"Not sure how I got here myself. One moment I was looking for my Kolhii equipment, then the next I wake up on the floor of this strange room.
He eyes Jaspis and Grrpipi, then says: "So, are you some sort of Rahi?"
Pick up a stick.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2014, 03:37:02 pm »

Poluka looks up to the Rock-like giant, then replies with"Not sure how I got here myself. One moment I was looking for my Kolhii equipment, then the next I wake up on the floor of this strange room.
Pick up a stick.
You pick up a stick

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2014, 03:37:46 pm »

Look up at the ceiling vent.

"Hey, one of you giants, lift me up there, I'm finding a way to the control room of this ship, I doubt that door will give us a good path."
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2014, 03:39:32 pm »

Look up at the ceiling vent.

"Hey, one of you giants, lift me up there, I'm finding a way to the control room of this ship, I doubt that door will give us a good path."
You attempt to become Leader of the party. As Leader, you will have to make certain important decisions throughout the story. The rest of the party now takes a vote whether or not you should be leader.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2014, 03:41:03 pm »

I don't want to be leader! I'm going through a vent that half of the party can't even fit through!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2014, 03:41:33 pm »

"Get on with doing whatever the hell you're trying to bloody do, ya wankers. I'm kinda stuck in an air vent 'ere an' I could use some of ya fine lads help" the voice said again.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2014, 03:42:00 pm »

Walk over to mastahcheese, pick him up gently, walk over to the air-vent, and shove him in.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2014, 03:42:18 pm »

"Oh, no. I'm not the waiter at all. In fact, I'm quite unemployed right now. It would be quite the honor to perform some service-thing duties to supplement my spiritual growth, but nobody seemed willing to accept me as of yet."

Open the door! How to do so is a question that shall neither be asked nor addressed.

((Jeez, man, don't update so fast. Some of us have to sleep, you know.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2014, 03:42:51 pm »

I don't want to be leader! I'm going through a vent that half of the party can't even fit through!
Then you must take a vote of who becomes leader. You're gonna need one sooner or later.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2014, 03:44:54 pm »

Then you must take a vote of who becomes leader. You're gonna need one sooner or later.
Rune would be a good leader who puts others' needs before his, but the only bad part is... at the moment... he can't really communicate well.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2014, 03:45:40 pm »

((Jeez, man, don't update so fast. Some of us have to sleep, you know.))
((Agreed. RP and other small thing are fine, but don't update during battle until all players have posted. That's what I'd do, anyway.))
See what's beyond the door.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9