Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should we do this?

Start in the actual time of the original VN.
Do what we have been doing, only in the future.
Resume what we've been doing with the same characters.
Do away with the entire game.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 73

Author Topic: Katawa Shoujo OOC Thread: Poll  (Read 79909 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Katawa Shoujo OOC Thread: Elf-senpai said so
« Reply #345 on: April 17, 2014, 04:42:44 pm »

The one you just posted.

I only say that because that is what I thought when you mentioned Kyle not being in the ceffetiria and drinking something.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 17, 2014, 04:43:32 pm »

The one you just posted.

I only say that because that is what I thought when you mentioned Kyle not being in the ceffetiria and drinking something.
Manly picnic ending, in my case would probably end with Kyle, Shinji, Cado and Kazuki developing superpowers or something.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 17, 2014, 04:44:56 pm »

Do Rose x Rose

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 17, 2014, 04:45:57 pm »

Yes to both.

Also Rose x Keith could be a thing.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 17, 2014, 04:46:36 pm »

Yes to both.

Also Rose x Keith could be a thing.
Rose x Shinji

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 18, 2014, 02:06:04 am »

Okay so it turns out a screwed up sleeping schedule, crappy internet (although at this point I'm more looking at the wifi adapter in the laptop I use.), plus Civ IV and V lead to not being here much. Can I get a summary of all the shipping and events that have happened? I'd read through the pages but damn I don't trust my internet to ever be able to finish that.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 18, 2014, 02:18:59 am »

Okay so it turns out a screwed up sleeping schedule, crappy internet (although at this point I'm more looking at the wifi adapter in the laptop I use.), plus Civ IV and V lead to not being here much. Can I get a summary of all the shipping and events that have happened? I'd read through the pages but damn I don't trust my internet to ever be able to finish that.
I'm running on nothing but my phone's (and my parent's phones) Internet myself. :P

Basically:
Setsu/Set shenanigans
MaoxJack
KylexFuuka
Introduction of Miss Shimizu/Miss Takada
Jack backstory of sadness
CadoxYukari
KazukixHaruka
More fanfic

Anything I missed?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 02:21:24 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 18, 2014, 02:43:09 am »

I'm running on nothing but my phone's (and my parent's phones) Internet myself. :P

Basically:
Setsu/Set shenanigans
MaoxJack
KylexFuuka
Introduction of Miss Shimizu/Miss Takada
Jack backstory of sadness
CadoxYukari
KazukixHaruka
More fanfic

Anything I missed?

Another back story of sadness came up and I missed it? DAMN!
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 18, 2014, 02:44:48 am »

Wait until I get Yukari's backstory out. :P

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 18, 2014, 02:46:04 am »

Well honestly I think half of us have stories just waiting to come out. I do that's for sure. I just need a good reason for either of my characters to bring it up. (Well and to be here to do so. I WILL STOP VANISHING IF IT KILLS ME)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 18, 2014, 02:46:46 am »

Well honestly I think half of us have stories just waiting to come out. I do that's for sure. I just need a good reason for either of my characters to bring it up. (Well and to be here to do so. I WILL STOP VANISHING IF IT KILLS ME)
-ties both of his characters to a saw-
TELL US OR DIE.

There. Reason. :D

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 18, 2014, 02:47:47 am »

-ties both of his characters to a saw-
TELL US OR DIE.

There. Reason. :D

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! MORE TRAUMATIC!!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 18, 2014, 02:48:38 am »

*stabs their creator, I.e you*
There.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 18, 2014, 02:51:08 am »

How is that going to help? Now I can't even type out their traumatic back-story. *expires and dies on his keyboard* eagerpdfnawfopendfoep;dndvoaep;fjehffdsuiapf;nerpasjoulfikdjfafp;dfn

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 18, 2014, 02:51:36 am »

How is that going to help? Now I can't even type out their traumatic back-story. *expires and dies on his keyboard* eagerpdfnawfopendfoep;dndvoaep;fjehffdsuiapf;nerpasjoulfikdjfafp;dfn
:D
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 73