Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24

Author Topic: Long Live the Queen! A Mafia-Themed Succession Fort. [Year Two complete!]  (Read 35532 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I fail forever -_-
No, you don't.
*Hugs Tiruin*
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

I fail forever -_-
All will be forgiven when we see the glorious results of your tenure as overseer  ;)
Or, you know, we could go "we waited all that time ... for this?!?"

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Today we mark the one month anniversary of Tiruin's turn. To the next and many more!

But really now.

Finish it already.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

I personally don't care how long it takes. That said, it'd be nice if the one doing the turn could give a little bit of info every few days. If only so people don't lose interest.

For example, a single screenshot, or 'dwarf X did a thing' or something.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Yeah, can you please give us something, Tiruin?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Be nice guys, she nearly got through the entire turn before losing her flashdrive, and then lost her new one after getting halfway through again.
She's had to restart her turn twice now, and has seriously given an inhuman amount of effort towards trying to keep everything as close to the same as the first run through, while also dealing with a bunch of school work.

And she can't not put it on a flashdrive because she doesn't always have access to the same computer.
The Derail Thread

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

If all that stuff happened to stop her turn from happening then she should have passed her turn.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Or said so.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile

Almost forgot about this but it looks like i'll have to out.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Isn't there some clause to just skip to the next person on the list after long enough?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Tiruin, can you please give us at least a status update in the next day or so?  I don't want to skip you, but it's been a while.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

Tiruin, can you please give us at least a status update in the next day or so?  I don't want to skip you, but it's been a while.

Did you pm her yet?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Of course!  Would I post in this thread and forget to PM her?  No, of course not.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She just has one more week of exams, and she's nearly done, it's almost finished, just give her a bit more time, because she's really working on it.
The Derail Thread

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She just has one more week of exams, and she's nearly done, it's almost finished, just give her a bit more time, because she's really working on it.
ಠ_ಠ
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24