Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Lowlife (SG)  (Read 6402 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lowlife (SG)
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2014, 01:47:58 pm »

Call it in, including the address. Backup will get here before they can escape. Then, find some cover. They probably won't want to kill us, but if we force their hand...
+1
Bluff that there surrounded as well if thay draw a weapon.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2014, 02:15:27 pm »

Call it in, including the address. Backup will get here before they can escape. Then, find some cover. They probably won't want to kill us, but if we force their hand...
+1

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2014, 05:57:47 pm »

MAKE IT SUPER IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEED HELP IN DEALING WITH THIS!

Something like: "Dispatch this  {our name} requesting support at 4J W Drive. Robbers are armed and they look mad. I need help NOW!"

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2014, 06:04:04 pm »

Something like: "Dispatch this  {our name} requesting support at 4J W Drive. Robbers are armed and they look mad. I need help NOW!"
-1. It's not that urgent. Yes, it's a robbery, and yes, they are armed, but I doubt they're willing to kill a cop over this. Something more like
"Dispatch, this is (blank) I'm on 4J W, the robbers have gotten out of the van and noticed me. Please send backup."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2014, 06:12:28 pm »

-1. It's not that urgent. Yes, it's a robbery, and yes, they are armed, but I doubt they're willing to kill a cop over this. Something more like
"Dispatch, this is (blank) I'm on 4J W, the robbers have gotten out of the van and noticed me. Please send backup."
4J W Drive
Yeah, these guys are most likely more afraid of you then you are of them. If you were even afraid. They look like deer in the headlights right now. You turn on your radio and say "Dispatch, this is--" but just as you say the words, one of them lifts up a handgun, aiming it squarely at you. You look into his grey, grey eyes as he readies himself to pull the trigger. One of the others, a ruddy chick, yells "No no no" but it's already too late.

Initiative Roll: [3] [18] Before you can grab your gun, he's already pulled the trigger. [5] Someone up there clearly likes you, as the bullet hits right above your head instead of several inches below you. This is bad. This is real bad. You might want to analyse certain aspects of the situation before you put in any particular plans.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2014, 06:18:09 pm »

"Dispatch, taking fire on 4J W Drive. Backup urgently needed."

Give Dispatch as much information as possible. Get down and wait for backup.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

PokemonRocks85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2014, 06:20:56 pm »

l l Do a quick examine while placing your fingers around that nice handy trigger thing that pulls the driver seat back-wards-down. That way even if they do shoot the cruiser. They won't harm you as you are simply just taking a nice defensive position. While doing that, You should make use of that Radio to give information towards Dispatch.

Also I agree with Player's suggestion as well. Now if only we had something useful for a secret plan or strategy.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2014, 06:21:59 pm »

"Dispatch, taking fire on 4J W Drive. Backup urgently needed."

Give Dispatch as much information as possible. Get down and wait for backup.
+1

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2014, 05:04:40 pm »

I know it's only been a day but... wahhh, I wanna turn!
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2014, 06:06:37 pm »

+1 to general option (duck and call it in)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2014, 07:24:48 pm »

(Okay, let's do this. Sorry, was doing a roleplay.)
4J W Drive
You duck down in the seat and call in back-up. Dispatch reports back and says that the back-up should arrive in about [Four Turns]. You turn off the radio, [8] and a bullet streaks above your head, smashing the glass completely. That gunshot sounded closer then just down the street. You think he may be coming closer.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2014, 07:27:54 pm »

(Well, crap.)

Open the driver side door, and try to take him down while the movement distracts him.

Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2014, 07:43:47 pm »

(Well, crap.)

Open the driver side door, and try to take him down while the movement distracts him.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2014, 08:22:11 pm »

(Well, crap.)

+1

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2014, 02:31:49 pm »

(Well, crap.)

4J W Drive
You open the car door quickly, trying to distract him with the motion. [3+1=4] Unfortunately... things didn't work out that way. [19, 6] The bullet hits your foot and sends you right onto your back, like a turtle on the hard ground. Looks like he straight-out blew your foot off, you think distantly as the blood pools from your stump of a foot. You don't even have any time to panic... You fear this is it. From the ground you watch the three others swarm the shooter and grab him, beginning to run into an alleyway. [Three Turns] until back-up... Can you make it that long? It hurts so bad and you can't keep your eyes open.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5