Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Poll's closed.

Until I figure out how to un-close it, at least.
- 0 (0%)
So yeah.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 01, 2014, 02:06:40 pm

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 136

Author Topic: Re: !!Post - USSR Politics Thread!!: On Lockdown Due to Excessive Politicking  (Read 156242 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Thank you, webber. Your post was very educational.

I waited for so long to have a proof that 9/11 truthers are not an uniquely American phenomenon.
You thought they were?

Scrdest, you need proper edumacation.

No, I needed proof for disbelievers. Or maybe I just was being a sarcastic dick as usual. So hard to decide...
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

webber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you, webber. Your post was very educational.

I waited for so long to have a proof that 9/11 truthers are not an uniquely American phenomenon.

Provide a counter-evidence. Or wait for the second post.

Including the ones that say Neo-Hitler (and I don't mean Russia, Ukraine, the West or Obama) is behind it all?  I'm not trying to insult you (apologies if I did though), my point is that there is lots of false stuff out there, including the conspiracy theory article you posted.

As for your people getting beaten up etc, the same happened to Ukranians too.

Plot twist: I am Ukrainian. Partly.
Though, for Bandera supporters I am an unclean half-blood etc.,etc.

More evidence will be posted soon.

Webber... Is he the same guy who tried to prove that snipers at Maydan  were hired by the opposition  to blame Yanukovitch?

You sure do remember me well, considering that sweet letter you sent me then. By the way, want me to cite your "get rid of them" thing again? You erased the post, but I`m pretty sure that the forum engine keeps all edited versions and therefore you cannot blame me for "forging" it.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

protip: being a sarcastic dick does not help, and, in fact, harm the rational and sane discussion of events that happened

please stop fueling the hate-fires of hell
._.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Plot twist: I am Ukrainian. Partly.
Then I am pratly Russian. Not only I have a Russian grandfather, but I know Russian culture and language better than many, many ethnic Russians and\or Russian citizens

Of cause I am sure that person can't have two ethnicities , that is like following two religions but it's because for me ethnicity is a mindset not genetics
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

protip: being a sarcastic dick does not help, and, in fact, harm the rational and sane discussion of events that happened

please stop fueling the hate-fires of hell

Posting hilariously transparently biased and paranoid conspiracy theories neither. I should stop doing that.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Answering to an old post

Ever since I was a kid I got information and thus remained convinced Hind was supposed to be near indestructible flying tank with his only weakness being rotor and even that only when attacked from above.
In fact Hind is a rather sturdy workhorse. That helicopter that was shot down today didn't explode but crashlanded after flying away from the enemy. The whole crew is unhurt.

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

Hello Webber. Are you Gogis's replacement?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damn... SPOILERS. Put huge pictures under spoilers, pleeeeease

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Webber, doesn't the idea that they were pro-Russian but that some members of the police were working with them or at least passively supporting hold just as much water as the case you are trying to lay out here?

The Odessa police don't seem competent enough or disciplined enough, not even close, to pull off the level of conspiracy you are alleging here, and what does it even gain them?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Webber, doesn't the idea that they were pro-Russian but that some members of the police were working with them or at least passively supporting hold just as much water as the case you are trying to lay out here?

The Odessa police don't seem competent enough or disciplined enough, not even close, to pull off the level of conspiracy you are alleging here, and what does it even gain them?

Chaotic Evil alignment points.

webber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1) Red bandages are not pro-Russian. They weared pro-Russian symbolics while attacking the ultras to turn the latter agains actual pro-Russians camp on Kulikovo field.
2) The Odessa police is competent enough to execute a simple order: "ignore all actions of guys wearing red marks". For sure they are not masterminds, just serving their new masters from Kiev.
By the way, some guys there still have honor. One riot police unit defiantly dropped their shields and left their designated fasting next day.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

I have a question:

Wouldn't that be literally THE stupidest thing anyone interested in stabilizing the situation could do? What possible motive would Kiev have to stage this stuff?

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

I have a question:

Wouldn't that be literally THE stupidest thing anyone interested in stabilizing the situation could do? What possible motive would Kiev have to stage this stuff?
Chaotic Evil alignment points.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

This is why I can't trust anything, even photos, coming out the region anymore. So many groups are posing as one another, in attempt to lay blame on still others, in the hopes someone starts shooting and touches of a real conflict.

In a situation that is destabilizing that quickly, I guess I can't blame any Western powers for not wanting to step into the middle of it. At this point the only logical thing to do would be to arrest and/or shoot anyone not wearing a police uniform, since no one's motives can be trusted.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 136