Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Poll's closed.

Until I figure out how to un-close it, at least.
- 0 (0%)
So yeah.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 01, 2014, 02:06:40 pm

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 136

Author Topic: Re: !!Post - USSR Politics Thread!!: On Lockdown Due to Excessive Politicking  (Read 156648 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

- NATO is a paper tiger in continental Europe both logistically and army composition wise

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

- Russia acted because military tech and production centers in Ukraine are important geopolitically
- There naval base which is important geopolitically
- NATO is a paper tiger in continental Europe both logistically and army composition wise

I am peace loving liberal who is 100% agree with that. And I am sure all points is correct.

Gogis, can I ask you a civil question? How do you define "Liberal"?

Liberty and equality.
In Soviet Russia cigarette smokes you

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile

Can we seriously just ignore Gogis ? At least Sergarr is willing to concede, Gogis is just....acting like a troll

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

If NATO was out to get Russia then the Russian invasion of Crimea would have been all the excuse NATO needed.

NATO big bad evil thing.  Politician said so.  Politician wants you to vote for him to keep away big scary NATO.  Must be working because big scary NATO hasn't actually hurt you at all.

- Russia acted because military tech and production centers in Ukraine are important geopolitically
- There naval base which is important geopolitically

I am peace loving liberal who is 100% agree with that. And I am sure all points is correct.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can we seriously just ignore Gogis ? At least Sergarr is willing to concede, Gogis is just....acting like a troll

It's fun that 'willing to concede' is shown as a virtue here. Okay...

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

snip

Funny how the strongest critics of the US government are Americans but Russians feel the need to attack those who document what their government does.

I can't deduce -snip- because it's derogatory, as any of  your answers to me.

-snip-
is used to shorten responses so the page doesn't scroll on and on with massive quotes. If you don't follow the convo, click the quote url at the top of the quote.
Kinda goes with the 'don't double-post' attitude.

It's not derogatory.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Liberty and equality.

It's curious that, given that you seem to support Putin's "managed democracy" (how do you reconcile that with a desire for liberty?) and you have shown views in the past that are quite at odds with equality.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

But then I'll miss out on gems like NATO being a paper tiger!
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Exactly my reaction.
I should add  - especially when you talk about Airforce (Russians please not remind about the best SAMs in the world that Russia has. I know your position on that matter.)

LOL
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

redacted
I just don't know what's going on in this thread anymore.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 05:44:14 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

snip

Funny how the strongest critics of the US government are Americans but Russians feel the need to attack those who document what their government does.

-snip-
is used to shorten responses so the page doesn't scroll on and on with massive quotes. If you don't follow the convo, click the quote url at the top of the quote.
Kinda goes with the 'don't double-post' attitude.

It's not derogatory.

I perfectly know what "snip" means. On the other hand, deleting lines and leaving ones you want answer to is a much better move.
Reread his message again. Do you know what words he answers? No, you don't. You need to retrack my previous messages.

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Russian bombers in last 24h few times entered ukraine air space (if true)
http://www.news.nom.co/russian-aircraft-entered-ukraine-9174486-news/
Make love not war

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Liberty and equality.

It's curious that, given that you seem to support Putin's "managed democracy" (how do you reconcile that with a desire for liberty?) and you have shown views in the past that are quite at odds with equality.

My views on democracy is most likely not in line with yours. I kinda believe it's a rule of majority(not sovereignity of person). Name it a mob rule or not, but it's majority, conformist style. I realise that majority of Russians is not sharing my views, but whatnot.
I am pro gay, pro choice, militant atheist, which automatically put me in less than 1% of population.
Am I odds with equality? No. I kinda somewhat odd with caucasus people because of my past endeavors with them, but I am usually open with any person beforehand. My local groceries is 100% caucasus people and I friendly chit-chat with them. My basic principle - stab me and I answer one-hundred-fold. Thats why I am so militant on country outer politics and generally hostile to verbal/personal abuse.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Am I odds with equality? No. I kinda somewhat odd with caucasus people because of my past endeavors with them, but I am usually open with any person beforehand. My local groceries is 100% caucasus people and I friendly chit-chat with them. My basic principle - stab me and I answer one-hundred-fold. Thats why I am so militant on country outer politics and generally hostile to verbal/personal abuse.

"Ok, I know I've got a bit of a problem with black people but I've had some bad experiences with them, alright? I got robbed for god's sake... I'm totally not racist though."

Russian bombers in last 24h few times entered ukraine air space (if true)
http://www.news.nom.co/russian-aircraft-entered-ukraine-9174486-news/

I'm surprised we haven't seen more of that sort of thing. Ukraine wouldn't dare fire the first shot of course, so I doubt they'd shoot a Russian bomber but they aren't exactly calming the situation by doing this.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:36:39 pm by Owlbread »

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ok, I know I've got a bit of a problem with black people but I've had some bad experiences with them, alright? I got robbed for god's sake... I'm totally not racist though."

Uh-oh. You are typical who can't draw a line between racism and prejudice. It's not black and white world, dear friend, it's just you need time to understand that (but you never will). I know, racism guilt is so western, but don't be so predictable. I saw your move miles ahead. I grew up in USSR where racism was sort of a treason, so your complexes is not aplliable to me.

You all dogpiled on me today even if I was pretty benign to my standards. You all so predictable, poor lads...

/inbefore ban, now for real
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 136