Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Poll's closed.

Until I figure out how to un-close it, at least.
- 0 (0%)
So yeah.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 01, 2014, 02:06:40 pm

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 136

Author Topic: Re: !!Post - USSR Politics Thread!!: On Lockdown Due to Excessive Politicking  (Read 156644 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

Listen. If you want to talk about reality, NATO behaving for the last 20 (and probably more) years is very shitty, and is behaving very similar to russia.

Remind me again, what territories have the US annexed lately?  Or the UK, Germany, France, etc, whoever you want.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

gogis you appear to be the extreme between the extremes. I need a new dimension for the chart now.

Which is incredibly funny, because I am most moderate and liberal person you ever can imagine. I keep posting general Russian public opinion and everybody project it as my own. This is insane. But I am furiously against any insults to people, goverment and, especially, myself. Thats a touchy subject.
In Soviet Russia cigarette smokes you

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile

Listen. If you want to talk about reality, NATO behaving for the last 20 (and probably more) years is very shitty, and is behaving very similar to russia.

Remind me again, what territories have the US annexed lately?
The United States sets up pro-American (puppet) governments instead of directly annexing territories.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Remind me again, what territories have the US annexed lately?  Or the UK, Germany, France, etc, whoever you want.
Annexed? Dude, they fucking invaded/destroyed so many countries in the past that its 10 times worse than what happend with crimea. Same shit, actually worse shit
Make love not war

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

Annexed? Dude, they fucking invaded/destroyed so many countries in the past that its 10 times worse than what happend with crimea. Same shit, actually worse shit

And the Russians supported the use of chemical weapons on unarmed civilians in Syria... If you are going to do the any bad shit anywhere in the world excuse then surprise surprise Russia doesn't look too good.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Putin's actions is not an answer to "NATO aggressive policy"

NATO is acting aggressive, if you fail to see that it's your own problem. Previously I asked 3 questions and if you can't answer that 3 questions, you can't put agression in quotation marks.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Oh look the thread got all flame-y again.

Hey knit-tie, new title:
!!Post - USSR Politics Thread!!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 05:31:38 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

NATO is acting aggressive, if you fail to see that it's your own problem. Previously I asked 3 questions and if you can't answer that 3 questions, you can't put agression in quotation marks.

If NATO was out to get Russia then the Russian invasion of Crimea would have been all the excuse NATO needed.

NATO big bad evil thing.  Politician said so.  Politician wants you to vote for him to keep away big scary NATO.  Must be working because big scary NATO hasn't actually hurt you at all.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And the Russians supported the use of chemical weapons on unarmed civilians in Syria... If you are going to do the any bad shit anywhere in the world excuse then surprise surprise Russia doesn't look too good.

Do you realize that there is still no evidence to who did that? You know that on wikipedia page for that event link for MIT research is still not approved? And you know what happens in comments?

I will quote

--
The article needs updating based on the evidence from the recently released MIT study, See for example here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/01/15/5488779/new-analysis-of-rocket-used-in.html -Helvetica (talk) 08:32, 24 January 2014 (UTC)

'too short for the device to have been fired from the Syrian government positions where the Obama administration insists they originated.' - that doesn't mean they argue it means regime non[1] -responsibility - a link to the MIT study would be better than 'interpretations' of what they said from pov sources- especially russsia Today, which is a ref at the moment - that is not really a RS , it is propaganda Sayerslle (talk) 02:04, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
--

Reading that drivel was a joy

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Though I believe Russia is being extremely aggressive over this issue and is trying to destabilise Ukraine as much as it can to turn the country into a basket case, I'd just like to show you this article to express my anger at the rank hypocrisy of NATO over the Crimean issue and Ukraine as a whole.

If it's too long, even this quote would do as a summary:

Quote from: Gulfnews
The White House’s reaction has been the opposite of its reaction to Chechnya. Why? Because Putin, unlike Yeltsin, is refusing to play ball any more on the things that matter such as Nato expansion, sanctions on Iran, Syria etc.

As a result, he has become evil incarnate. And all this because he has decided to contest US hegemony by using the methods often deployed by the West. (France’s repeated incursions in Africa are but one example.) If the US insists on using the Nato magnet to attract the Ukraine, it is likely that Moscow will detach the eastern part of the country. Those who really value Ukrainian sovereignty should opt for real independence and a positive neutrality: neither a plaything of the West nor Moscow.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 05:28:14 pm by Owlbread »

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

snip

Funny how the strongest critics of the US government are Americans but Russians feel the need to attack those who document what their government does.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If NATO was out to get Russia then the Russian invasion of Crimea would have been all the excuse NATO needed.

NATO big bad evil thing.  Politician said so.  Politician wants you to vote for him to keep away big scary NATO.  Must be working because big scary NATO hasn't actually hurt you at all.

- Russia acted because military tech and production centers in Ukraine are important geopolitically
- There naval base which is important geopolitically
- NATO is a paper tiger in continental Europe both logistically and army composition wise

I am peace loving liberal who is 100% agree with that. And I am sure all points is correct.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

- Russia acted because military tech and production centers in Ukraine are important geopolitically
- There naval base which is important geopolitically
- NATO is a paper tiger in continental Europe both logistically and army composition wise

I am peace loving liberal who is 100% agree with that. And I am sure all points is correct.

Gogis, can I ask you a civil question? How do you define "Liberal"?

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

First, where did I said russia looks good? If I attack NATO, it means I am for russia? The only reason russia did less shit in the past 20 years (and it also did shit) compared to NATO is because it did not have the power NATO did, not because they are good guys.

And also russia supported the use of chemical weapons? What the hack are you talking about? You could find much worse thing to that (if its even true), like thing russia did in chechnya and similar not some talk about syria where it's not even know who used what.

But back on topic. OSCE is not captured at all, and how it looks some military advisers (or what ever they are) from that group that was with OSCE are captured, that are not related to OSCE
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 05:38:36 pm by miljan »
Make love not war

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

snip

Funny how the strongest critics of the US government are Americans but Russians feel the need to attack those who document what their government does.

I can't deduce -snip- because it's derogatory, as any of  your answers to me.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 136