Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Poll's closed.

Until I figure out how to un-close it, at least.
- 0 (0%)
So yeah.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 01, 2014, 02:06:40 pm

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 136

Author Topic: Re: !!Post - USSR Politics Thread!!: On Lockdown Due to Excessive Politicking  (Read 156695 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember what I said about Ukraine not helping itself with some of the rhetoric?  ???

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Should we, Ukrainians, go  "Russians are nice, cool and superior race and we'll do nothing for self-defense?"  :)
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Eh, haterade is free when you get invaded.

Meanwhile the american army has the same problem, (though that's off-topic).
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Should we, Ukrainians, go  "Russians are nice, cool and superior race and we'll do nothing for self-defense?"  :)
No, but implying that their soldiers are a bunch of unskilled rapists is probably not the way to go. Just saying.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

Well, Russia has troops right near our borders in big clusters... Surprise attack on those could make incoming war somewhat easier

After all, if You take away elite troops, core of Russian army is a bunch of teenagers who are more busy raping each other than learning how to wage war
Now that's just insulting, really. Are our conscripts incompetent? Yes, as all the other conscripts everywhere else are. Are they a bunch of violent, ape-like thugs who can be exterminated with impunity? No. They are just normal kids who are forced to spend a year in the army.

I would rather you go: "Russians are people like us, Putin is a treacherous bastard, we will kill all russians who attack us with righteous fury and determination but we won't hate them as a people afterwards." There are alternatives to the "Russians are all either a superior race or a tide of sub-human barbarians" false dichotomy you keep pushing.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 12:45:20 pm by Knit tie »

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, Russia has troops right near our borders in big clusters... Surprise attack on those could make incoming war somewhat easier
Well, go ahead and advocate Ukraine's demise...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

After all, if You take away elite troops, core of Russian army is a bunch of teenagers who are more busy raping each other than learning how to wage war
>implying Ukraine army is capable of carrying out surprise attacks against Russia
>implying Ukraine army is capable of carrying out surprise attacks
>implying Ukraine army is capable of carrying out attacks

hilarious.jpg
._.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>implying Ukraine army is capable of carrying out surprise attacks against Russia
>implying Ukraine army is capable of carrying out surprise attacks
>implying Ukraine army is capable of carrying out attacks

hilarious.jpg
No need to jump on the insult train, Sergarr. UR has invaders in his country, you definitely don't and as such have no excuse for reciprocating his mockery.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh, Segarr, you need no much time for starting firing Uragan or Smerch. That is a kind of surprise attack I talked about. No need for complicated strategies when you see huge columns across the border
Of cause I joked here but really, if you think that we have no toys to do a first strike... Then you are not smart
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any army with artillery can perform a tactically sound surprise attack. The problem would be surviving the consequences.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile

Any army with artillery can perform a tactically sound surprise attack. The problem would be surviving the consequences.
Georgian President Saakashvili learned it the hard way.

(I guess Sheb will be mad at me for saying that)
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Georgian President Saakashvili found it out the hard way.

So to prevent further arguing, let me say that surprise attacks can be executed in response to an enemy invasion as well.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Georgian President Saakashvili learned it the hard way.

Nah, actually I'm okay with that. Although he sadly failed in his attack. History may have been different if the Georgian Air Force had succeeded in closing the Roki tunnel.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Meanwhile OSCE mission is taken hostages
Unsurprising. Heard a bit of BBC radio coverage earlier today and the locals in Mariupol were accusing the BBC correspondent (Natalia Antelava, a Georgian) of being an American spy because she spoke English in addition to Russian. Paranoia is running rampant.

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 136