Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38

Author Topic: King of the Mafia 4 - Round 4 - Game Over!  (Read 54836 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 4 - Round 3 - Day 5
« Reply #270 on: April 22, 2014, 08:32:59 am »

EBWOP: Why're you announcing you investigated him, btw?
BECAUSE I'M PISSED OFF HE DIED.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 22, 2014, 08:39:05 am »

And you're not the only one...did that thought occur to you? :v

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 22, 2014, 08:44:31 am »

And how would a roleclaim help narrow down the suspects, Mastahcheese?
Add up what people did, see where discrepancies lie, fill in the blanks, that sort of thing. Narrow down who could have done what.

mastahcheese:  Do think I should have known better than to inspect Toaster?  I mean ... in hindsight he was going to be one of the strongest, if not the strongest, player ... of course he'd get targeted with a kill ... but, damn, I just had to know.
I think that the way you're talking, you knew he'd die. I think that you're a lying scumbucket and you killed him, and you're trying to cover for it.
I've been in a game where I outed myself as an investigative type, and killed someone, and claimed that they were the person I was inspecting, to justify the lack of an explanation on who I investigated, and you seem to be doing the exact same thing, Shakerag.

Cheese, do you think Shakerag's playstyle today is pro-town?
I think he's scum and should die.
As for his overall playstyle, I haven't seen enough of it to really say.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 22, 2014, 09:17:16 am »

Fine, fine.  I'll answer your silly questions.

Tiruin:
Also just for posterity: Last time we met (ie When I was alive) was when you resurrected right? And...well, I am unsure if I read IG's role right-it changed the role (and probable alignment) of the one targeted, yes?
Does that mean it changed your role too?

Because seriously. We ALL thought you couldn't vote (and...ToonyMan seemed to be under this too. xD) until that one hammer hit. You role is not what you had before, yes?
1 - Yes.
2 - Perhaps.
3 - I plead the fifth.
4 - Look into your heart; what does it say?

NQT:
Shake, you seem concerned that everyone know that you definitely inspected Toaster. Do you have anything else to contribute? Is there any particular reason to vote Tiruin over anyone else?
I'm concerned that you all don't realize how pissed off I am at wasting an inspect.  Outside of politically incorrect humour and biting sarcasm, no, I really don't have anything else to contribute. 

Tiruin is almost always scum, NQT.  You should know this by now.  I'm just playing the odds.

4maskwolf:
Shakerag: Why you ask useless questions?
As to your question, I couldn't care less at this point.  I think I'm almost assuredly going to catch an NK tonight, and given that I've lived to D3 D5 (and got past the first round) in spite of picking unlynchable and the mod's best efforts to screw me over, I've pretty much achieved my own personal victory.  Any further survival on my part is just cake.

Tiruin:
And you're not the only one...did that thought occur to you? :v
THEN YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND MY PAIN.

mastahcheese:
I think that the way you're talking, you knew he'd die. I think that you're a lying scumbucket and you killed him, and you're trying to cover for it.
I've been in a game where I outed myself as an investigative type, and killed someone, and claimed that they were the person I was inspecting, to justify the lack of an explanation on who I investigated, and you seem to be doing the exact same thing, Shakerag.
Okay.  Your opinion and a quarter still won't get you a cup of coffee.  Also, see my reply to 4mask. 

Now, if you people keep asking me silly questions, I will hammer myself and end this day prematurely.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 22, 2014, 09:19:13 am »

Why don't you care, Shakerag?  Did you get King Mafia when you didn't want it?  Why did you target Toaster 2.0 of all people?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 22, 2014, 09:20:26 am »

Oh, and unvote to prevent self-hammer.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 22, 2014, 11:32:56 am »

Why don't you care, Shakerag?  Did you get King Mafia when you didn't want it?  Why did you target Toaster 2.0 of all people?
1 - A silly question, and has been answered
2 - I don't even know what would possess you to ask this question
3 - Also a silly question that has already been answered

For someone who said he has limited time on the forums you're pissing away a lot of that time asking stupid or pointless questions.  I said I'd help you free up some of that time before 4maskwolf, and I think I'll continue to do so.

This action does not make sense.  If you really think I'm scum, then you would have no problems with me self-hammering. 

If, on the other hand, you don't think I'm scum, then you're unvoting to prevent me from self-hammering because you know your questions are silly and likely to draw my ire. 

If the latter is true, why are you wasting my, your, and everyone elses' time?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 22, 2014, 12:10:18 pm »

This action does not make sense.  If you really think I'm scum, then you would have no problems with me self-hammering. 
You think people are stating things in exacts? As in, 100%?

4maskwolf:
As to your question, I couldn't care less at this point.  I think I'm almost assuredly going to catch an NK tonight, and given that I've lived to D3 D5 (and got past the first round) in spite of picking unlynchable and the mod's best efforts to screw me over, I've pretty much achieved my own personal victory.  Any further survival on my part is just cake.
...Wow. Really?
That's a rotten cake you eat. To think I looked up to you as a player-model. >_>

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 22, 2014, 12:21:20 pm »

You think people are stating things in exacts? As in, 100%?
Sure, why not?

4maskwolf:
...Wow. Really?
That's a rotten cake you eat. To think I looked up to you as a player-model. >_>
If it wasn't for rotten cake, I'd have no cake at all.  I cannot possibly fathom how anyone would look at me as a model for anything, outside of what not to do  -_-

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 22, 2014, 02:16:49 pm »

Now, if you people keep asking me silly questions, I will hammer myself and end this day prematurely.
Don't threaten us. You should know better.

If, on the other hand, you don't think I'm scum, then you're unvoting to prevent me from self-hammering because you know your questions are silly and likely to draw my ire. 

If the latter is true, why are you wasting my, your, and everyone elses' time?
You threaten us, and then when someone responds to it, you attempt to divert attention away from yourself onto them, accusing them of wasting time.
I find it ironic saying that his questions are silly and a waste of time, when you're holding a gun to your head threating to end all questions. Because that's totally more productive.
The Derail Thread

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 22, 2014, 02:42:48 pm »

I know exactly what I'm doing.

You threaten us, and then when someone responds to it, you attempt to divert attention away from yourself onto them, accusing them of wasting time.
I find it ironic saying that his questions are silly and a waste of time, when you're holding a gun to your head threating to end all questions. Because that's totally more productive.
Okay.  Where are you going with this?  Are you convinced I'm scum and are now going to sit on your ass for the rest of the day or what?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 22, 2014, 02:52:47 pm »

I know exactly what I'm doing.
Yeah, I bet you are.

Okay.  Where are you going with this?  Are you convinced I'm scum and are now going to sit on your ass for the rest of the day or what?
Don't accuse me of "sitting on my ass" because I'm pointing out how little sense you're making.
If you really think that you can intimidate people into submission, then I'm sorry to say that you've just met someone more cynical than yourself.
The Derail Thread

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 22, 2014, 03:16:11 pm »

bluh bluh bluh
Okay.  Are we getting into a pissing contest now, or after the game is over?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 22, 2014, 03:17:35 pm »

Either one works for me, but I'll wait until some other people can argue with you, to be fair.
The Derail Thread

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 22, 2014, 03:54:48 pm »

TDS, who would you have killed last night if you'd had a kill?

If I was scum: 4maskwolf, since he'd notice any lies that I would tell. However, there are lots of skilled people here and it would be a difficult choice.
If I was town: I wouldn't kill, since there's not enough info.

TheDarkStar:  Did you kill Toaster? If you killed Toaster, I will smack you upside the head with a shovel.

Don't worry, I didn't kill him. I have a nonlethal role, despite my best attempts when choosing one.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38