Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 298959 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
Re: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub!
« Reply #2010 on: September 12, 2014, 05:24:11 am »

I'll give an example of what I draw like nowadays (I do it so infrequently that the quality is not very constant), though I had to censor it a little.

Spoiler: NSFW (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 05:33:29 am by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: September 12, 2014, 05:25:55 am »

Smut... v:

Why I'm not surprised.

EDIT: Well okay, not smut, but at least an NSFW tag would apply to such picture, even after censor :P
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 05:30:17 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: September 12, 2014, 05:32:58 am »

I should hope that 'I censored it' is a sufficient warning that the picture was originally NSFW.

Also I just don't have anything non-smut that was drawn recently enough to be at that level of quality.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: September 12, 2014, 05:35:59 am »

Oh welp, it's still good :v

So... did you see any FEF character you'd like to draw?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: September 12, 2014, 05:36:41 am »

@Soly: Ah, OK. Didn't see that ability at first glance; I just looked at Pathfinder.

@Squeegy: Yeah, I know. So many FEFs... and here's me without the time to be in some of the new ones. XD I like your art, though.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: September 12, 2014, 05:41:28 am »

No, I don't know any of the FEF characters. Whoever wants me to draw one should just tell me and give me a physical description I can work with.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: September 12, 2014, 05:52:00 am »

I'm narcissistic enough that I'll jump on that, if no one else will and if you'll take my request. :P

Here's Christopher Shields, both with and without his hood.

Quote from: Description
As for physically, he's a tall, willowy man, standing at six feet even and 140 pounds. He smiles easily and often but rarely genuinely, and his ice-blue eyes are always cold and distant. His black hair is long and beyond the routine cleaning uncared for. With the exception of his face - which is usually mostly hidden in the shadow of his hood - his body is entirely covered in clothing. It's hard to pin down his exact age from looking at him and even he doesn't know how old he is either, but a good guess would be in his early 20s.

Best way I can think of to describe his clothes is Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed 2; I played him as a reference to the series in general so like this but in blue and gold, with slightly more armor and any other changes you'd think would look good.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: September 12, 2014, 05:54:50 am »

Okay so being poked about making a variant of Combat Medic mixed with Nomad, here goes updated class stuff with both variants (Alchemist only and Alchemist-Nomad base):

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 06:12:20 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: September 12, 2014, 06:02:31 am »

I'm narcissistic enough that I'll jump on that, if no one else will and if you'll take my request. :P

Here's Christopher Shields, both with and without his hood.

Quote from: Description
As for physically, he's a tall, willowy man, standing at six feet even and 140 pounds. He smiles easily and often but rarely genuinely, and his ice-blue eyes are always cold and distant. His black hair is long and beyond the routine cleaning uncared for. With the exception of his face - which is usually mostly hidden in the shadow of his hood - his body is entirely covered in clothing. It's hard to pin down his exact age from looking at him and even he doesn't know how old he is either, but a good guess would be in his early 20s.

Best way I can think of to describe his clothes is Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed 2; I played him as a reference to the series in general so like this but in blue and gold, with slightly more armor and any other changes you'd think would look good.
Any weapon? Gotta specify anything you want me to draw him with.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: September 12, 2014, 06:05:44 am »

Most of the late-game, Chris used Switchblade (swiss-knife? :P) and an Iron Crossbow.

But of course its for SC to decide.
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: September 12, 2014, 06:10:49 am »

e: That sounded a bit mean. I'll try and make it up by offering to draw someone's character.

How many are you offering to draw? Just the one?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: September 12, 2014, 06:23:37 am »

What Hasp said. Chris basically had a gravity knife and a crossbow. And thanks. ^^^

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: September 12, 2014, 06:26:10 am »

e: That sounded a bit mean. I'll try and make it up by offering to draw someone's character.

Whichever one I want to draw most. I'm not made of art, am I?
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: September 12, 2014, 06:28:10 am »

SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: September 12, 2014, 06:30:54 am »

Whichever one I want to draw most. I'm not made of art, am I?

Welp, SC got here first, so he can get his guy drawn.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 300