Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 298798 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ah, OK. I always figured the combat one was correct, like you had changed your mind and wrote it that way and forgot the class wording since it was later in the book. Well, some of the GMs will be happy to have it settled.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

In general, in faster paced games, either on forums, in MapTools, or on an actual tabletop, Bards, Dancers, their promotions, and the Again staff cannot grant an additional turn to a unit who hasn't already taken an action yet.

* Haspen glares at his players >:V
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In general, in faster paced games, either on forums, in MapTools, or on an actual tabletop, Bards, Dancers, their promotions, and the Again staff cannot grant an additional turn to a unit who hasn't already taken an action yet.

* Haspen glares at his players >:V

but we haven't preformed at all yet

right

right ce

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cant two performer just walk round and keep buffing each other and give everyone infinite turn?
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Cant two performer just walk round and keep buffing each other and give everyone infinite turn?

There are already provisions against that in the book.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No one may have more than two turns in a phase. It's in the rulebook somewhere. Also there might be something about performers not being able to be performed but I dunno.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No one may have more than two turns in a phase. It's in the rulebook somewhere. Also there might be something about performers not being able to be performed but I dunno.

No, they can, you just can't perform for someone more than once per phase.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sheila has been preformed for twice. Once by each performer in the group.

Well that statement confuse me a bit but i found that it said  no character may use more than two movement and two action in a turn
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sheila has been preformed for twice. Once by each performer in the group.

Well that statement confuse me a bit but i found that it said  no character may use more than two movement and two action in a turn

That was on two separate occasions.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Troubadour change approved, new poll is up.

Next thing is Rider trainee promotions.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Question for Cecil!

So, right. Sages in 1.2 get subcategory Anima (A) and subcategory Staff (B). Which is weird, because every other class with two weapons has both subcategories as A. Is there a reason that Sages don't get that?

Other question is Assassin weapon profs. If I'm reading it right, Assassins get either S rank Bows, or S rank Swords. And that's all they get. Which means they lose a proficiency? Since they used to have bows and swords? If I'm misreading this, please clarify, but that seems to be how it is and that seems... odd.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

I think spies are supposed to get S rank bow subcat. if they started as archer trainees and S rank sword subcat. if they started as thief trainees. If they started out as spies, then they get to pick either S rank bow subcat. or S rank sword subcat. I assume the other profficency would stay at D rank.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

It would be nice if they at least kept their old rank from the prior class.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That'd be D rank which darkp mentioned. And it's quite possible that's what it's supposed to be, it just, you know, doesn't *say* that and yeah.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 300