Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 298731 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums Balance and Ideas Thread. Current topic: Saints!
« Reply #1590 on: June 12, 2014, 11:03:01 pm »

Personally I think that Saints should get Transfer Might plus subcategory stuff and would only vote for subcategory if it was like that. Otherwise I'd probably just vote for Overheal.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: June 12, 2014, 11:10:32 pm »

Personally I think that Saints should get Transfer Might plus subcategory stuff and would only vote for subcategory if it was like that. Otherwise I'd probably just vote for Overheal.

The previous poll came out with Keep Transfer Might but give them something in addition after all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: June 12, 2014, 11:12:10 pm »

I voted specialization because I was of the belief that the below was what it meant. :|

Healing: Overheal/flow, as above.
Buffing: Buff two targets as one action, at the cost of 3 quality from the staff.
Ailments: If the initial attempt was a failure, and the targeted enemy has another enemy adjacent to them, the Saint may make an attempt against that enemy at no cost, and treats the range as 1 greater than the initial attempt, even if the target is closer.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: June 12, 2014, 11:24:10 pm »

There's a lot of ideas and counter-ideas going around in the IRC, mostly between me and BMM, here's some of them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: June 12, 2014, 11:27:41 pm »

Overflow, Splashover, Doublebuff are the better ones. :|
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: June 12, 2014, 11:36:06 pm »

We're going to need more polls at this rate :P.

But I agree on Overflow and Splashover, both fit well. To me though the extra QL cost of Doublebuff doesn't act as strong enough of a deterrent but that's just me. And I haven't been a fan of Transfer Might from the start and would prefer Transfer Stat as a Buff Spec instead of alongside, but ultimately if everyone else thinks Transfer Might must stay, then I'll roll with it.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: June 13, 2014, 06:12:53 am »

Ok this is how the Transfer Might stuff will go:
If subcat wins we'll vote each of the subcat's bonus. If none of them results in Transfer Might/Stat then they will keep it apart from subcat bonus.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: June 13, 2014, 06:28:20 am »

Er. The previous vote winner was 'give them something in addition to' Transfer Might. I voted for keeping TM the way it is myself, but deciding to do it the way you just outlined completely negates the previous vote - it instead turns it into a staff specialization, which means it's no longer additional or something all Saints have. It's something only Saints who took 'blank' staff specialization have.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: June 13, 2014, 06:32:58 am »

Let me rephrase that:

If none of the subcategory bonuses turn out to be Transfer Might/Stat, then Transfer Might will be kept as special apart from the staff spec bonuses.

So if you want all saints to keep Transfer Might, you know what you have to do (not voting for Transfer Might as a spec bonus :V)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: June 13, 2014, 06:36:46 am »

...That's still the same problem. Transfer Might/Stats shouldn't have anything to do with whatever wins this vote (and that looks to be staff specializations), which again, won a vote to be something added to the Saint's skills, not replace.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: June 13, 2014, 06:49:24 am »

Well, this is how it's gonna be anyways, keep in mind we don't want to give them too much stuff.

And I'm starting to think we should leave this vote for when we have it a little more cleared out.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: June 14, 2014, 01:43:18 pm »

Ok spec won. Contestants for Heal spec: Sacrifice and Overflow.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: June 14, 2014, 02:03:55 pm »

Notes for Third Tier Promotes.

This isn't something that's ready to be voted on, and doesn't really warrant discussion until we have the base rules settled, but I'm posting it in the thread for those not in the IRC.

Edit: Preliminary Names, Skills, Stats, and weapon Proficiencies for all Third Tier classes!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: June 15, 2014, 03:00:40 pm »

Any ideas for Buff specialization? I'll be changing the poll tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 300