Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 298197 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I'm afraid I don't much like the idea of third promotions. It's going to take very long games to reach at all, and making a whole huge set of classes from scratch would be time consuming and would bloat the material, as well as would end up inevitably terribly balanced.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

But communal EXP is in the book :I

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

But communal EXP is in the book :I

That it is.

But it's also a bit weird? I go off the book fairly closely for Exp, and you guys level fairly quickly in noh. Maybe a bit more than 100 points should be required depending on group size...

@ Powder: That's why it's an expansion.

Edit: back to driving :I

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

But it's also a bit weird? I go off the book fairly closely for Exp, and you guys level fairly quickly in noh. Maybe a bit more than 100 points should be required depending on group size...

3 per hit and 5 per kill for average mook, that's how I rule in my FEFs :V

Maybe you use 5 and 10 points respectively (much stronger enemies) all the time? v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you count both hit and kill exp on the same attack?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Do you count both hit and kill exp on the same attack?

Me? Of course not. You either hit, or you either kill :v Also, you get Hit exp no matter how many attacks you lay on the enemy (via doubling or other shenanigans).
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

What about missing?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

You're asleep/paralyzed, how do you wanna dodge things :?
SigFlags!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think he means missing gets you 1 exp no matter what is it.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Oh, yeah. When you receive a wound and/or miss an attack, you do get 1 exp.
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do the hit and kill. Seems more in line with the games where an even fight will get you 10 on a hit and 30 on a kill.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Unrelated, but reading the name "Bounty Hunter" in the title springs images of a fellow who goes around stealing paper towels from dispensers, hoarding them in a stash for purposes best left unknown.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unrelated, but reading the name "Bounty Hunter" in the title springs images of a fellow who goes around stealing paper towels from dispensers, hoarding them in a stash for purposes best left unknown.

Joking aside, I wonder why the people who put this together heard Bounty Hunter and thought 'dude who steals weapons'. I don't need to tell you people that that isn't how bounty hunters usually work.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I guess they wanted a thief promote to have that ability and couldn't figure out a different one for bounty hunters?

Strictly speaking, maybe Scavenger and Bounty Hunter should have their abilities switched. It makes more sense for a scavenger to be taking weapons, boots, etc. off a dead enemy while a bounty hunter would be getting 'paid' for killing dangerous foes, right?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

I guess they wanted a thief promote to have that ability and couldn't figure out a different one for bounty hunters?

Strictly speaking, maybe Scavenger and Bounty Hunter should have their abilities switched. It makes more sense for a scavenger to be taking weapons, boots, etc. off a dead enemy while a bounty hunter would be getting 'paid' for killing dangerous foes, right?
Yeah, that acutally makes more sense to me too. I'm all up for switching the abilites of the two classes around.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 300