Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 298168 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Steal Weapon is apparently too op.

You can't Steal Weapon if your STR/CON is lesser than Target's (cuz you trying to wrestle it out of hands or something). Of course you need to have empty inventory slot to do that. Bosses are immune cuz bosses!

There, I fixed Steal Weapon v:

And btw, FALLOUT EMBLEM IS COMING.
:o
I demand a save place(I'm assuming Solymr is the gm for that.)

He ain't gonna start till summer cuz I'm helping him and while his general idea is OK I worry about the details.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

HUSH YOU
Ye I'll be the GM. And the first part will have a limit of 7-8 players cause it will be small scale test of my skillz.

And you're trying to wrestle the weapon from a dead guy's hand :V
I'd give it a luck% chance or something as chances of the weapon not breaking when murderizing the guy holding it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

If its just a luck% chance, sounds good. If its something common, I suggest halving or quartering the QL.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

What v:

But Steal Weapon is an activated action, not an attack :v How does that murder peoples.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WHAT NO
It's a passive that activates when landing the killing blow.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

WHAT NO
It's a passive that activates when landing the killing blow.

Oooh. OP, fix eet! :V
SigFlags!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Ooh, I hope I can join Falluot Emblem when it starts.  :D
Berserkers seem to be okay, though I'm inclined to give them some base Critical. So yes, I think they should get Critical Eye.
EDIT: For steal weapon, it does say "At the GM's discretion, this skill can have it's limits." So what I think we should do to change it is make it so that the Bounty Hunter must have enough rank to use the weapon dropped. And we should propably fix Omni Weapon, cause being able to use pretty much all weapons sounds OP to me.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 09:40:56 am by darkpaladin109 »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's why I said making it a luck% chance :V

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

I feel we'd save time if we just voted on accepting Haspen's house rules whole sale.

Excuse you, altered blossom and critical eye for berserkers was my idea, mister.

Also I take issue with other certain changes.

To fix steal weapon, just allow one theft per map.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@BMM: Oh yeah, they were. Sorry about that, forgot.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

What if Steal Weapon had some kind of restriction based on the Bounty Hunter's CON? A Bounty Hunter should have a CON of 11 (if they started from First Classes) or 12 (if they started as a trainee).

So how about if you can only steal up to CON*2 (or maybe CON*3) in total WT per map?
CON*2 would give you enough capacity to steal either one high-end weapon, or two "merely quite good" weapons.
CON*3 would let you take either one high-end and one middling weapon, or four low-middling weapons.

Personally, I like CON*3; bounty hunting is half the point of playing a Bounty Hunter, after all. (the other half being insane weapon versatility)
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

@BMM: Oh yeah, they were. Sorry about that, forgot.

I wasn't really mad. Who came up with what idea isn't very important in the long run.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

I feel we'd save time if we just voted on accepting Haspen's house rules whole sale.
Considering I disagree with several of his rulings, I would rather we not.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, which are those? There are some I don't agree with either; I never said we couldn't tweak them.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

You did say 'whole sale'...

As for Steal Weapon, I feel like it's necessary for Omni-Weapon to truly come into it's own. Maybe they have to declare whether they want to before they attack, and their ATK is halved for that specific attack? So they have to do it to already weakened enemies?

I mean, there's still inventory limit and what not. And GMs can just 'fuck no you aren't getting a third killer blade fuck off' after all. Some are immune to it, after all~
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 300