Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 298124 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

Lookit that poll go! 14/0.
*yes intensifies*

Given the existence of Longbows and ballistae, I think Snipers should be able to increase their attack range at the cost of accuracy (per tile, up to some maximum)
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I'd only agree with that if it was x1/2 per extra tile. Even then, I'd still suggest an extreme amount of caution with that change.

So I don't suggest it, basically. Having extra range is a very powerful thing in a tactical combat game.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

I think just plain old normal range increase is fine.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Allrighty then, mage trainees get to choose.
Now let's start the PRROMOTED CLASSES.

First up the Assassin: does the handbook mean that they lose the other proficiency?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Yes, otherwise there no reason to choose master spies(If we dial back assassin to A,A,C,C, Assassins can instant kill, use heavier weapons, tanker(by one def~) and hit harder and more often. Spies only have speed and luck(and traps) and half the speed advantage if holding a weapon heavy enough to make it a faction.)

I think making the spies the more flexible promote is the right choice here.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, there's the poll. Go vote for the right choice.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I thought we already went over this and it was thought that the other proficiency just doesn't get upgraded. :V
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

I thought we already went over this and it was thought that the other proficiency just doesn't get upgraded. :V

This is my preference.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Myah. Had to poll anyways just in case.
Also I just thought of something: limiting assassination to the weapon type that gets upgraded. So no asploding heads >:V

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Also, if neither Master Spy nor Assassin can get an S rank in swords, then no one can use the Hidden Blade weapon (an S-Rank sidearm exclusive to Spy promotes). Unless you want to dial that back to an A-rank sword so Master Spies can use it, which maybe ought to be the case.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're using v1.22 where Hidden Blade and Hidden Gun are A rank.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ah, OK. I haven't checked the weapons in that version.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Its pretty nice, you really should. Lots of fun goodies, things got balanced where they really needed it, siege weapons for archers got filled out more, and S ranked stuff are (normally) more than just better choppy/stabby. Items changed a bit too, if you wish to take a peak. And staffs have weight now.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

if you wish to take a peak.

You amurrikans and your mountain-thievery. Hmph!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 300