Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 298086 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub!
« Reply #2610 on: October 11, 2015, 01:42:14 pm »

PowderMiner has 1 day to resume posting actively or else plotkills will be had.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: October 11, 2015, 01:43:15 pm »

In which of your games? *Prepares sheet.*
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 01:45:27 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: October 11, 2015, 01:44:28 pm »

All of them.

PM's lack of activity is even more infuriating cuz he posts a lot in the suggestion games right in the neighbourhood v;
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: October 14, 2015, 01:53:02 am »

Perhaps relevant to people in Uxie's FEF.

Quote from: Uxie
[01:49:47] <Uxie> Just dropping by to mention that I haven't forgotten about you all, and intend on returning, but I will not be doing so until the 10th of November. Final Year Exams will soon be taking place. That's the reason why I went away again in the first place. Bye bye, seeya in a month~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: October 14, 2015, 02:33:06 am »

If you see this, good luck UXLZ.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: October 14, 2015, 02:33:45 am »

Best of luck in your exams, UXLZ.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: October 14, 2015, 06:16:27 am »

Oh that explains it. Good to know I won't have to drop Abel from FH :v!

And good luck and that, I'm shur you'll do fine without us distracting v;

squeakyReaper

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Cheese maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: October 18, 2015, 05:40:28 pm »

[snip]
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 05:01:03 am by squeakyReaper »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: October 27, 2015, 04:10:24 pm »

NEF2 plot:

Evil Countess from Princess Eleonore's times got herself to the future first to grab an Orb of Wishing #44 for herself for the sole purpose of exacting vengeance upon Princess Eleonore who (in the past, 10 years before actual game time) was receiving the Countess' baby but due to her inadequate training in nursing the babby was born dead.

So the whole ritual went wrong and das how you NEF2 players ended in the future. That's because Evil Countess, while in the future, read a book how the 'last Princess of Eferia' helped spare the country by marrying the enemy prince buuuut that's the problem; Evil Countess read the book on events that already transpired meaning that her meddling wasn't going to affect anything.

That's because Eleonore wasn't meant to return at all and the actual princess who saved Eferia was her younger sister Ophelia who was mentioned two or three times by Eleonore and who stayed behind 'in the past', during the siege.

Before Chapter 5 (the one we never got to) Evil Countess was going to lure and kidnap Eleonore to stab-torture her to death but NEF2 players would have a Big Damn Heroes moment and rescue the princess... or not, considering I had planned to put a group of enemies plus a door between NEF2 players and their blonde princess and KO counter is only 3 turns after all.

However, that wouldn't change anything cuz like I mentioned before, this was already a stable time loop and Evil Countess wouldn't gain much (maybe expect brief personal satisfaction if Eleonore's KO counter would run out) and she would be surely killed by NEF2 players. By the end of that Chapter another Orb of Wishing (with different serial number than the one used by ritual-performers in the past or the Evil Countess) would be found and that would allow NEF2 players return home; at least those that would like to return. Epilogue post would reflect these changes. Princess Eleonore would read the book and stay in the future and in the end marry Prince Ashak or whatever his name was and become the next Empress of Rivan Empire (the one that conquered Eferia in the past). ~FIN~

I wrote all this cuz someone mentioned interest in NEF plots and this is the only one I remember ;P
SigFlags!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: October 29, 2015, 06:23:54 pm »

So I talked with people about it a bit on IRC.

I'm thinking of having a go at a Dark Souls based FEF - it wouldn't be set in the Dark Souls canon, but the setting would be shamelessly ripped off heavily inspired by it, and a humanity mechanic would be added rather than 3-turns-you're-dead death. It'd be quite open world for a FEF - maps would be large, and NPCs and shop-keepers would be found on those maps to be murdered interacted with as the players see fit.

Each player has XX amount of humanity. This decreases by 1 each time they are downed. If the player is downed for three turns, they lose an additional 3 humanity and respawn at the nearest bonfire. If no bonfire is lit on that map, they do not respawn until one is lit. Players can spend humanity to kindle a bonfire. I've not decided entirely what effect this will have.

Humanity can be restored by using humanity sprites or defeating exceptional beings. Humanity sprites are rare, and can be traded for items of great worth, with both human merchants and other.

If the player runs out of humanity entirely, they become Hollow, a hostile NPC, and therefore must be destroyed. Some abysses cannot be climbed out of.

Each player has an estus flask that may be refilled at bonfires with an action. Estus flasks start off with few uses and minor healing, but can be upgraded with pieces and souls found throughout the world. Estus may be used on the player or other players; using estus on downed players will bring them back up and prevent them from having to respawn at a bonfire.

Thoughts? Interest?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: October 29, 2015, 06:27:12 pm »

Having played a bit of Dark Souls 1 and 2 and completed Bloodborne, I am very interested.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: October 29, 2015, 06:31:00 pm »

Definitely sounds pretty interesting.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: October 29, 2015, 06:38:13 pm »

A Dark Souls FEF could probably tempt me into joining two simultaneous FEF games.  ^_^

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: October 31, 2015, 07:39:23 pm »

Well, hey guys. Just wanted to say hello. I'm not dead (yet). Things have been very rough, but at least now the doctors say I'm not in danger, and I can have my laptop around (Which is also very useful for college, because I have a ton of things to do that was unable to do. At least this time it seems I'll be able to go to the exams).

I'll be lurking and reading, and maybe I'll do something around the forums to help me not die of boredom in the hospital, but mainly I'll be reading. And it's quite late, so that's all for now.

EDIT: I am not sure if I'm impressed or scared by Gigla's avatar. Quite possibly both.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: October 31, 2015, 07:43:58 pm »

Everyone loves sparklespooder.
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 300