Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 298827 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Also keep in mind mounted units can dismount to avoid being affected; with the way anti-magic is wordsd, units with the levitation skill cannot. Thus, Mage Knights who promoted from Mage are affected by it even when mountwd, and thus are unable to use Levitation whilst mounted, yet still get affected by it.

So that's another argument towards the bonus damage being lower. Plus, pegasus knights tend to be really fast, while soldiers usually aren't so fast, so the flat extra damage is more powerful in the hands of pegasus risers, whom are more likely to double.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

According to the poll they get both.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Actually, I think Levitation and Horseback can't stack. I remember us determining that some time ago.

but move my vote from 5 DAM to 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Also voting for 3dam1res
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Also voting for 3dam1res

Same here; magical guys are often more squishy than horseback units when it comes to DEF (and HP) v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know how many votes are switched but the poll is decisive enough so Anti-magic is 3 DAM and 1 RES :v

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Actually, I think Levitation and Horseback can't stack. I remember us determining that some time ago.

but move my vote from 5 DAM to 3.

Yes, but they still gave the Levitation skill, which is what Anti-Magic affects, compared to Anti-Cavalry, which affects Mounted units; if they're dismounted it doesn't work.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, I think what they mean is that lets say you have a mage. They have levitation. But, all of a sudden, they decide to promote into mage knight. They lose levitation and gain horseback instead. The two don't stack. Yes, you can't lose levitation by dismounting or anything, but you're also usually less likely to be on the front line, etc. Also, we voted for the lesser damage anyways.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ze poll has changed.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

So what exactly are we voting for here? 'Cause Imbue Arrow only works if it misses. So are we voting to keep things the same, change them, or take away their skill entirely?

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What.

Imbue Arrow is the part where you use the stats of weapon with less MT and target the weaker defensive stat of the enemy :V

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The character with this skill must have a Bow and Anima Tome in their inventory, and one of them must be equipped. This technique drains the quality of both the bow and the tome, but it fires an attack that deals (ATK of Weaker Weapon), and targets the weaker of the enemy's DEF or RES. If you miss, one of the following effects still occur:

Then it lists the effects. So no, Imbue Arrow is both parts.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok fixed the poll :v
Yes or no first and then changes or no changes.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And the winrar is yes to secondary effects.
I put a first draft of the poll, likely to change.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

I think that, apart from dropping the second hit chance, thunder and wind types are fine. I also think fire types should be a middle ground between the others.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 300