Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Ordinary Children Adventures - DUNGEON: 19 TURNS LEFT  (Read 15393 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Ordinary Children Adventures - DUNGEON: 20 TURNS LEFT
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2014, 03:10:14 pm »

Could you just link me to the post where you described the CEAs?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2014, 03:11:41 pm »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2014, 09:17:00 pm »

Let's go with...Wizard Things (Mana Burning).
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2014, 10:04:30 pm »

Let's go with...Wizard Things (Mana Burning).

You gotta specify what stat you're increasing, you know.

Also, sorry, everyone else. I'll plop out the update ASAP.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2014, 08:57:10 pm »

I thought I had. Yay, I get more bonuses!
Dexerous.
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ordinary Children Adventures - DUNGEON: 19 TURNS LEFT
« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2014, 08:59:36 pm »

Skitter into the store.

Also, L.E.A.H. follows Chryssalid inside to provide back-up.

She follow at the back of the others

Kyle follows the others after giving Willabella a hug.

As the four of your head into the store, the girl scouts at the entrance stop you. "Wanna buy some cookies, mister?" they ask, putting on their sweetest faces. Of course it goes without saying that the money MOTHER gave you is just barely large enough to cover the cost of the groceries. As such buying girl scout cookies is completely out of the question. However the scouts don't seem to know that, and two of their number cover the entrance while glaring intimidatingly at you.

I'll take six, and bring along a Mac 10 (Mechanical Pencil). Head in while covering the corners.

Sticking to the corners, you sneak past the girl scouts and into the store. As you enter, the smell of something delicious tingles your nose. Looking around, you quickly spot the source of the wondrous odeur. Free samples. Aw yes.

Joe walks into the store in an angry manner and grabs a basket.

You barge past the girl scouts while their attention is diverted, and grab a basket from the stack.

Item Get: Basket (Holds up to five objective items)!

As you look around the store, you realize that Hamilcar's has reorganized their store layout... again. As such you have absolutely no idea where anything is, though you're certain that the bakery and deli counter hasn't moved, and it's obvious where the produce section is, but as for the calf blood...

As you ponder where the heck it could be, a greeter for the store comes up to you in their red-brown uniform. "Hello sir, what can I help you with?"

Hamilcar's Grocery

Spoiler: Areas (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Objectives (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joe Bridger (Remuthra) (click to show/hide)

Nnnnnggggaaaahhhhh!!!!!! I am sorry for taking so long with the turn guys. I'd rather not have this thing be abandoned before the first dungeon is finished, so I'm going to promise you this: I will update OCA every Monday, Wednesday and Friday without fail, no matter who doesn't have their turns in. By having regular deadlines and settling into a rhythm instead of updating whenever, I hope that this'll keep the game running smoothly and easily until we finish it properly. So that's my promise to you. We've had a rocky start, but we're going to keep playing and chugging on no matter what, okay?

tl;dr version: I'll be updating Monday, Wednesday and Friday come hell or high water. And if I can't, I'll make sure to tell you guys why so that I'm accountable and don't abandon this game.

Anyways, game stuff now: You'll notice that Kyle, Chryssalid, Clair and L.E.A.H. are all listed in the Areas spoiler. That's because they're currently in that area. Therefore they can't explore any other areas until the one they are in is resolved. If it's not a combat area, then can easily explore/talk to people until the area's type is found, after which they can explore somewhere else. And other people can jump in to help them and not waste their exploration for this round.

Remember, going to a RP Area doesn't use up your exploration for this turn, so people can talk to the greeter or get free samples and then go somewhere else. Going to an unexplored or combat area uses an exploration, so do it last. Solving a puzzle also uses an exploration, though failures cost nothing, so you can try them as many times as you want until you figure it out (hopefully).

What I need from you guys:

Kyle, Chryssalid, Clair and L.E.A.H. are all confronted by the girl scouts and will have to talk them down before they can explore anywhere.

Angelo, Angel, Willabella and Joe are all free to explore whatever areas they want, or even help out the four above.

If you're exploring somewhere, make sure you put it in bold. If you're talking to someone, make sure that your speech is in the colour you chose to represent your character. The use of glow and shadow effects is a good idea if you picked something like pink or yellow that's hard to see on the screen. It just makes my life a bit easier, and helps to make the RP-sections go quicker, okay?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Ordinary Children Adventures - DUNGEON: 19 TURNS LEFT
« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2014, 09:09:27 pm »

Kyle carefully maintains his neutral expression.
"Sorry, but we hardly have enough to buy what we need..."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2014, 09:14:15 pm »

Thanks. Where's the Calf Blood this time?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2014, 09:34:19 pm »

Kyle carefully maintains his neutral expression.
"Sorry, but we hardly have enough to buy what we need..."

"Are you sure? The sale of these cookies goes to your local Girl Scout Troop (the 51st Fighting Lions), ensuring that these girls learn important life-skills, like the value of teamwork, survival skills, guerilla warfare and how to run an honest and profitable business. Plus we have Caramel deLites and Thin Mints! Nobody can resist those."

Thanks. Where's the Calf Blood this time?

"Why, it's right with the other occult goods, in Aisle 13 of the Damned! Is there anything else I can help you with?"

New Area Unlocked: Aisle 13 (Unexplored Area).

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2014, 09:36:05 pm »

"I'm sorry, girls. I put my spare money in the donation plate earlier today and what we have left is for an errand for Mother," Leah explained.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2014, 09:36:11 pm »

"Well... Maybe if we have left over money we could see if we have enough..."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2014, 09:36:51 pm »

Nope, that's fine, thank you.

Quest for the Calf Blood of Aisle 13.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2014, 09:42:50 pm »

"I'm sorry, girls. I put my spare money in the donation plate earlier today and what we have left is for an errand for Mother," Leah explained.

"An errand for MOTHER?"

"Well... Maybe if we have left over money we could see if we have enough..."

"Are you sure? Our box of Savannah Smiles are only 10 dollars..."

Nope, that's fine, thank you.

"Of course. Have a good day, sir. If you live long enough."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2014, 09:44:30 pm »

Kyle nods.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2014, 09:55:59 pm »

"Yes, that's correct," Leah said, as she was programmed to believe honesty was the best policy.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11