Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What could I do to make this game better?

Better updates.
  More Updates.
  Better explanations on how things work.
  MOR BOOM!
  City Maps- this would take some time, but is doable.
  Other (Post suggestion with an explanation.)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: GUNPUNK- Chapter 1: Separate Paths  (Read 36156 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: GUNPUNK- Chapter 1: Separate Paths
« Reply #255 on: April 21, 2014, 08:45:56 pm »

Screw rearming myself, high-tail it back to my new employer.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 21, 2014, 10:21:34 pm »

Wait a sec, I'm not being bound and gagged? Or even disarmed? Welp, I'm not gonna complain if they don't.

Follow the guards out.

((They were to busy trying not to be blasted- they didn't have time. (Plus, I am beholden by the dice.)))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 22, 2014, 12:54:13 am »

This psychopath attacked the civilians AND the guards. I attacked the guards because the civilians said they were being hauled in because they killed a guard who was put a gun to the head of a little girl and the guards did not disagree! Rule one miss; no matter your problems with the enemy, CHILDREN ARE OFF LIMITS!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 11, 2014, 10:58:06 am »

((Sorry for the loooonnng delay. The wireless is down at my place, and my back-up plan- the public library- recently moved out of walking distance. I even tried the free wireless at the mall, but it refused to connect.

I'm going to do another update, but feel free to take over in the meantime- I have no idea when the next time I'll be on will be, and I don't want to disappoint. If you need any info, check the GM noes for how to contact me.))

Separate Paths, TURN 12:

Spoiler: Khabi (click to show/hide)

Screw rearming myself, high-tail it back to my new employer.

[1] You get horribly, utterly lost. In the volcanic wilderness. Infested with bandits.

At least it isn't raining.

Spoiler: Loot Bag (click to show/hide)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help with getting civilians to safety. The reload can wait.

[5] Your efforts are recognized, and you are hailed as a hero! The villagers (2)(5) raid the Oshin food stores and host in feast in your honour!

Buy the pistol, sell Betsy, and sneak around town looking for the resistance.

[3] You do your business, coming out of it with a Pistol and 70 Wadōkaichin richer. You then begin your search for the resistance, but no one is willing to tell you anything.

Wait a sec, I'm not being bound and gagged? Or even disarmed? Welp, I'm not gonna complain if they don't.

Follow the guards out.

[1]((These dice don't like you... but you may be able to turn it in your favour. IcyTea31 might have a few ideas.))

In the haste to get out of there, the guards and you got separated... now there is a 5000 Wadōkaichin bounty on your head. Greeeaat. How could things get any wo-

At least it isn't raining.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This psychopath attacked the civilians AND the guards. I attacked the guards because the civilians said they were being hauled in because they killed a guard who was put a gun to the head of a little girl and the guards did not disagree! Rule one miss; no matter your problems with the enemy, CHILDREN ARE OFF LIMITS!

[4] "All right, fine. If that was so, why didn't you just pick them all off? They deserved it. We could have pinned it on another Kada ambush, but instead you INCITED THE WHOLE SETTLEMENT."

"What are you talking about? What's this resistance thing about?

Were the guards the drunk ones?"

[1] She stares at you, realizing you're serious. "Excuse me for a second."  She walks out, and a few seconds later you hear the distinct sound of a forehead meeting the wall. She walks back in and, ignoring you, turns to Sean. "You are fortunate that we can pin the blame on that oaf. But what do we get in turn?

Spoiler: Oshin Guards (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Creed(Playergamer) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sean(Gamerlord) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

((If you see anything off feel free to point it out. Thanks.))

[/quote]
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 11, 2014, 11:07:25 am »

Celebrate and relax. If the Oshin show up, bribe them with an invitation to the party.

"While much was lost in the fires, we have to remember what we still have. What we did save is very much worth celebrating."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 11, 2014, 11:11:16 am »

More than happy to work of my debt to you as a bounty hunter, assassin or just as a soldier, however do be aware that I don't handle certain... Depravities well and I may just start butchering anyone who would dare lay a hand on a woman or child.

Oh, and I WAS picking them off. Before this psychopath lumbered in and I had to focus on him to try and stop him. Almost killed him too, even with that thick armour and his heavy weapons.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 11:12:53 am by Gamerlord »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 11, 2014, 08:59:31 pm »

Get back to civilization.

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 11, 2014, 09:02:44 pm »

Find the resistance.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 12, 2014, 02:42:25 pm »

"Wha?"

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 18, 2014, 08:21:08 am »

((Can someone PM Wwolin for me? Thanks, I might not be able to get to it- I have to update Roll to Coup now.

On that note, I'm still waiting for you guys to try something dwarfy and destroy the world somehow, Roll to Coup has already done it once... and well on it's way to doing it twice.))

Separate Paths, TURN 12:

Spoiler: Khabi (click to show/hide)

Get back to civilization.

[6] A Bandit Hideout counts as 'civilization', right? Fortunately haven't noticed you... yet.

Spoiler: Loot Bag (click to show/hide)

Celebrate and relax. If the Oshin show up, bribe them with an invitation to the party.

"While much was lost in the fires, we have to remember what we still have. What we did save is very much worth celebrating."

[2] You are simply to tense to relax, and very grumpy after breaking up the first four drunken fights. Stupid bearded midget- that wasn't intended as a short joke!

Find the resistance.

[1] Your search has made the Oshin suspicious- they have put a bounty on your head! At least they want you alive. For questioning, of course.

More than happy to work off my debt to you as a bounty hunter, assassin or just as a soldier, however do be aware that I don't handle certain... Depravities well and I may just start butchering anyone who would dare lay a hand on a woman or child.

Oh, and I WAS picking them off. Before this psychopath lumbered in and I had to focus on him to try and stop him. Almost killed him too, even with that thick armour and his heavy weapons.

[4] "Alright it's settled." Then she grins maliciously. "For your first assignment, you are tasked with guarding this buffoon. You are to stay within hearing range at all times, and he is not to be gagged. Consider this payback for the mess you left for me to clean up."

"Wha?"

[2] You are heartlessly ignored. Your pure stupidity is negating whatever effects your MANLINESS would have had on the opposite gender... or maybe you aren't manly enough. You aren't even manly enough to escape. *Cue Midlife Crisis*

Yes I diiiiid.

Spoiler: Oshin Guards (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Creed(Playergamer) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sean(Gamerlord) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

((If you see anything off feel free to point it out. Thanks.))
GENERATION 32:

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 18, 2014, 08:26:03 am »

Try and talk to the bandits from a distance, ask them if they know the way back. Don't hesitate to blow them to pieces with the chaingun on my shoulder should they attack.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 18, 2014, 08:36:12 am »

Retry action.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 18, 2014, 10:21:43 am »

Oh you evil bitch! Fine, fine. I'll just have to cut his bloody tongue out.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 18, 2014, 10:22:51 am »

Hide.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 18, 2014, 10:36:16 am »

((Sorry, didn't notice that this was back. Looks like the die are continuing to test Willard's optimism.))

Welp, now the powder's wet, but at least they'll have a tougher time seeing me. Still, even if I ditch what's left of my armor, the one arm thing's a dead giveawa - Nope, it's definitely a heroic battlescar from when I fought the Oshin, and anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Find some townsfolk (preferably not the ones I shot at earlier) and offer to protect them from the guards. Regale them with tales of how I lost my arm if need be.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19