Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)  (Read 18541 times)

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)
« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2014, 01:07:39 am »

Sorry it's been so long. I have exams coming up and final projects for many of my classes. Updates will be few and far between.

Day 2 part 6/7

That's it, mentally show him the poor souls of the dearly departed, including their pained wails and let him feel their suffering, then run while he's distracted.

((Little edit.))

Take out my suffering on the Sinvara
((dude I think you should stop antagonizing the minotaur that has two LMG's and just beat the crap out of you.))
(2) vs (4)

The minotaur is shown the suffering of a few annoyed people who are forced to deal with first-world problems. Unfazed, the minotaur continues to pound Sinvara into the ground until a 10-foot deep hole is created. However, Sinvara has only received a bloody nose, no other damage. First-world frustration does make it hard to aim punches.

Brainwash the dogs and get them to do my bidding.
(6)

The microchip in your brain has increased your psychic potential and you successfully brainwash the dogs to serve you. Unfortunately, as dogs are not the brightest of creatures, they now see you as their owner and continually try to lick you, play fetch with you and even get you to take them on walks.

Open a bar in the bunker! Apocalypse themed!

Practice ice magic while helping move the bar
(3)+(5)/2=4

The bar is moved to the bunker and apocalypse themed furniture and drinks are quickly set up. All the old patrons of the bar, including a few new ones who like the apocalypse theme. People also really like the custom shapes of the ice cubes.

(Kedly) Your ice magic practice helped you control it a bit and also allowed you to make a limitless supply of ice cubes for the bunker bar. You think to yourself "+1 to all rolls including ice magic" then begin to question what that means.

"You've doomed humanity. Well done. Guess you aren't good at anything after all. Such a hypocrite, sending people thoughts but refusing to listen to ones sent to you."
(6)

You angrily explain to Phantasos how much of a hypocrite he has been and attempt to make him feel bad about himself. Unfortunately, you realize that Phantasos is like most gods, hypocritical and unable to be reasoned with. You are able to make him feel bad though.

I send my prophet a vision of a space ship that can be built before tonight and can reach the moon before asteroid impact.
(5)

The prophet receives the vision and begins construction immediately. Unfortunately, your vision was interrupted for a brief moment by a rant from Self-deprication which causes you're prophet to lose some of his hope and begin to work more slowly. The spaceship is nearing completion, but won't be finished until next morning, but should still reach the asteroid in time.

Voltron asks the scientists to double check their calculations of the impact time
(4)
The scientists double check and find out that they forgot to carry the 2 in one of their equations. The real impact time is the day after tomorrow at around 1:00 pm.

(Update: Starting on Day 3, all the days will be split into 12 sections instead of 7 so it easier to tell what time of day it is and how quickly time passes.)

blazing glory

« Reply #151 on: May 26, 2014, 01:18:26 am »

Dogs may be stupid,but at least their more obidient then cats,a normal feature for a inferior species.

Take my dog army and interrupt a NASA launch.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 26, 2014, 05:32:15 am »

I send visions to my other followers the designs of a modular LAZOR CANNON that can be attached to the ship and upgraded over time.

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days to save the world (Day 2)
« Reply #153 on: June 02, 2014, 04:25:09 am »

I should have enough time to put out updates daily this week. I will put an update out later today if everyone posts actions or tomorrow if there are still some who haven't.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 02, 2014, 04:32:35 am »

Raise the important question of where the followers are getting the materials for all this techy stuff.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
« Reply #155 on: June 02, 2014, 03:24:39 pm »

Say sorry I'm  late and asks what is happening
(name: Awur)
(species: mind flayer)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 03:28:07 pm by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2014, 10:12:43 pm »

Make lodes of money
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 03, 2014, 04:01:09 pm »

Day 2 Part 6/7 (Late Evening/Night)
Run from the minotaur.
(5)

You easily escape the minotaur who is in an unresponsive state similar to the one you found him in when you first met.

Dogs may be stupid,but at least their more obidient then cats,a normal feature for a inferior species.

Take my dog army and interrupt a NASA launch.
(3)

NASA isn't having any launches at the moment. You do capture the launch pad and launch facility though. Maybe you can launch your own spaceship, if you can find or build one.

I send visions to my other followers the designs of a modular LAZOR CANNON that can be attached to the ship and upgraded over time.
(5)

Giant LAZOR CANNON is built and ready to be attached to the ship.

Raise the important question of where the followers are getting the materials for all this techy stuff.
(6)

You have a sudden realization that there is no way that the followers could get all of these materials, not even if they tore the whole city down. As you realize this, you start to feel a bit dizzy and everything looks a bit blurry. You almost feel as if you are touching a wall.

Say sorry I'm  late and asks what is happening
(name: Awur)
(species: mind flayer)
(1)

You ask, but no one responds. You also find that you are in a sewer. It smells really bad. Also, you hear alligators coming.

Make lodes of money
(5)

Lodes of money made. You are now a multi-millionaire.
« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2014, 04:52:16 pm »

Try  to find some weapons and armor in case of an alligator attack while trying to get out of the sewer.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:23:27 am by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

blazing glory

« Reply #159 on: June 03, 2014, 04:55:54 pm »

Threaten a bunch of rocket scientist's into making a rocket for me.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 03, 2014, 05:16:30 pm »

Have my followers attach cannon and go to the nearest NASA facility to see if we can barrow their launch pad.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 03, 2014, 07:59:31 pm »

Wonder off and keep an eye out for that physic and any intresting sights
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 03, 2014, 11:08:36 pm »

Wonder how I can feel dizzy without any organs, including a brain. Shake it off.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2014, 06:45:31 am »

Use fortune to invest in a series of bunkers across the nation
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 17, 2014, 06:06:55 am »

Guys I'm going to be out of the fourm's for a long time I've been failing my classes due to the awesomeness of the internet and my parents and I have decided that going cold turky would be best

so in short So long and thanks for all the !!FUN!!
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12