Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)  (Read 18549 times)

Voltron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2014, 09:30:08 pm »

Voltron asks the scientists when the asteroid is expected to impact the moon

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2014, 02:57:43 am »

"Are we done with shut down for tonight? Mind if I head back home?"

If boss is okay with it, head back home and maybe grab a bite to eat. Stay alert to any news about meteor
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2014, 03:33:53 am »

"Yeah, good work dude, see you Tomorrow "
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2014, 06:22:20 am »

"Are we done with shut down for tonight? Mind if I head back home?"

If boss is okay with it, head back home and maybe grab a bite to eat. Stay alert to any news about meteor
"Yeah, good work dude, see you Tomorrow "
((its already afternoon of Day2, you both stayed up the whole night.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2014, 09:30:18 am »

logic that the stupid blast must of come from the only person I know that has mind powers
Use my two new BFG's to show him the error of this course of action

((Arn't you kinda in a china store right now?))
((and will stop me or my bullets how?))

((Oh, I don't know, maybe the number of walls would make it difficult to aim you're weapons at me.))
well I probably will be going a bit crazy what with being mind blasted at the moment
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2014, 07:58:47 pm »

Well then back to work. Catch what I can of the news the few times the customers actually have the news on. TIPS! Tips tips tips tips tips
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 08, 2014, 02:52:59 am »

Day 2 part 5/7

((So I have the equivalent of a psychic baseball bat that can get him in trouble? Win win for me!)) ((And welcome back.))

Quickly turn a corner and test my "stupidifier"
logic that the stupid blast must of come from the only person I know that has mind powers
Use my two new BFG's to show him the error of this course of action

(1) vs (6)

The stupidifier malfunctions and only gives Mark the unreasonable and insatiable rage that trolls feel while posting on internet forums.

Mark, now angrier than it is humanely possible, takes out both his BFG's and aims them at the wall dividing him and the psychic. Unfortunately, the anger brought by the stupidifier did cloud his judgement a bit and he uses his BFG's as sledgehammers to smash through the wall rather than shoot it. Upon seeing the psychic who blasted him, Mark begins to pound the psychic into the ground with his BFG's.

Summon all the cats in the world into a meeting.
(1)

Some dogs come. Not normal dogs, military dogs, with Kevlar vests and back-mounted machine guns. They look angry.

Speak, assuming Phantasos can hear me. "The humans are doomed without us at least trying to tolerate each other. End this madness and let me go, or have an end to dreams because everyone who could is dead."
(6)

Phantasos gets the message, but as the psychic link becomes stronger, he also gains access to all of your thoughts and can see what you are thinking at any time.

"Definitely not a trap!"

Invest in the bunker!
(5)

Its not a trap. You buy the bunker from a well-dressed, clean-shaven man who then gives you a tour of its facilities. It has a large central room, a food-production room capable of sustaining up to 20 people indefinitely, 20 bunks, male and female restrooms and even a hospital with equipment to treat everything from broken limbs to radiation poisoning. It is also air-tight, but has its own oxygen production with the food-production. Water is also recycled and filtered for re-use. It can even filter out the radiation from outside water.

...Shut up.
Force SD into the other part of the Legbot.
(6)

You force SD into the other half of the legbot, but in doing so permanently trap both of you in it.

Voltron asks the scientists when the asteroid is expected to impact the moon
(2)

Tomorrow night.

Well then back to work. Catch what I can of the news the few times the customers actually have the news on. TIPS! Tips tips tips tips tips
(4)

The news says that astronomers now believe that though the asteroid will not collide with the Earth, it may collide with the moon. The effects of such a collision are still unknown. You also get a lot of tips.

((For some reason random.org just kept giving me 6s and 1s.))

blazing glory

« Reply #142 on: May 08, 2014, 03:35:43 am »

Brainwash the dogs and get them to do my bidding.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 08, 2014, 03:46:48 am »

Open a bar in the bunker! Apocalypse themed!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 08, 2014, 03:51:04 am »

"You've doomed humanity. Well done. Guess you aren't good at anything after all. Such a hypocrite, sending people thoughts but refusing to listen to ones sent to you."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 08, 2014, 05:59:05 am »

That's it, mentally show him the poor souls of the dearly departed, including their pained wails and let him feel their suffering, then jab him in the eye with my cane out of spite.
Take out my suffering on the Sinvara
((dude I think you should stop antagonizing the minotaur that has two LMG's and just beat the crap out of you.))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 08, 2014, 07:47:19 am »

((Well you did shunt a pain bomb into his mind while he knew you were the only one who could do that. Not the smartest thing to do))
My Sig

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 09, 2014, 06:01:36 pm »

I send my prophet a vision of a space ship that can be built before tonight and can reach the moon before asteroid impact.

Voltron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2014, 08:54:30 am »

Voltron asks the scientists to double check their calculations of the impact time

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2014, 11:01:26 am »

Practice ice magic while helping move the bar
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12